• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau and Bynum need to alternate at C the rest of this game and not play together. Millsap completely negates the size advantage because neither of them can guard him. Put Ron on Millsap.

Canuck76

Banned
I like the game were playing. Good offense right now. Decent penetration, were actually playing like a team and helping each other out. We need more from Batum though.

Edit: Yeah you can see Felton is actually trying and playing like he rarely was for Mcmillan. I still want to get rid of him for not giving any effort in those past games but this gives us an idea of what this team is like with a somewhat decent point guard.

tumblr_lyl382CVbi1qzcmtio3_250.gif

diehard

Fleer
not gonna win so its nice to see Kanter play
The Lakers couldn't possibly play worse and only be down 6. Any halfway decent team would have blown the lakers the fuck out, tonight.

ehh i believe they are actually shooting better than their regular % , 23 free throws too.

Canuck76

Banned
Hahahaha Perkins just pegs the basketball into the stands to try to get the buzzer beater.

If Batum gets into this we could have a decent chance at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom