• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the game. Thinking Pacers sucking is more likely than the Knicks suddenly being good.

Giving a credit to a team for sucking twice in a row instead of giving credit to the team that beat them.

2ScDI.gif

Listening to the game. Thinking Pacers sucking is more likely than the Knicks suddenly being good.

You should watch the game. It seems like a combo of NYK being revitalized by shedding Anotni and Pacers not being ready for a Knicks team that gives a shit.

First involved his playing time. Brown plans to start Steve Blake at point guard for the second consecutive game when the Lakers host the Utah Jazz Sunday at Staples Center.

"I don't want to guarantee or put anything in stone," Brown said. "I don't know if it's healthy to do that all the time. There are some things you can do that for, but not right now. It's definitely Steve's job for the foreseeable future. It migth be his job for the rest of the year. I don't know. I like the combination of what we got with those two guys with Steve from the starting group and Ramon with the second unit."

YES. ramon off the bench is better because the bench needs someone who can score and create, desperately. Just as long is by this time next week Ramon is getting most of the minutes. 30-32 mpg coming off the bench.

Deng got crossed over like a bitch. He needs to sit down if he can't even play d. He can't dribble with his left hand and is useless on offense unless Rose kicks it out to him after compressing the defense.

Amare has flashes of the speed and spring that he used in the years prior...but then he goes back to being stuffed easily, and being a step or three slow.

Mike Woodson is about to choke the shit out of Landry Fields for leaving Hill open. Holy fuck he ran out to the FT line to yell at him.

Truphenom

Wtf was Fields thinking? And I forgot you're allowed to call more than 1 timeout a game, even when the other team is making a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom