• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Or if Wade is guarding him

That '07 series still pisses me off. Kept putting 6'4 Wade on 6'8 Deng and Deng would just pull up for midrange shots over him all day, averaged like 30 fucking points that series -_-
He would be playing great now, if it wasn't for the wrist.

Bullshit. Blake is a spot up shooter who can't crack 40% this year

I like Blake but I believe in starting your BEST players. Ramon gives you EASY baskets in transition, dribble penetration and less turnovers (3 bigger problems for this team than poor outside shooting IMO). Brown needs to top dicking around

and this is why you are who you are

Bullshit. Blake is a spot up shooter who can't crack 40% this year

I like Blake but I believe in starting your BEST players. Ramon gives you EASY baskets in transition, dribble penetration and less turnovers (3 bigger problems for this team than poor outside shooting IMO). Brown needs to top dicking around

Kobe-Bynum and Pau are enough of a scoring punch to get and keep leads. The bench needs Sessions 9/10 points and ability to get easy buckets, Barnes gets better, Glock will get ope looks and even McBob could get a few.

Then you bring back the starters with Sessions who will get 30+ minutes.

B2B sweep of the Pacers. Huge game considering you knew the Pacers would play mad, and they had the momentum after the 3rd quarter. The bench and Lin came alive, all that whacking and trashtalking seemed to energize him since he wasn't having that big an impact midway in the 3rd.
Was that vid made before or after Pringles took his ball and went home.
After, and the funnier thing is he denied he said it even though they had him on video.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe-Bynum and Pau are enough of a scoring punch to get and keep leads. The bench needs Sessions 9/10 points and ability to get easy buckets, Barnes gets better, Glock will get ope looks and even McBob could get a few.

Then you bring back the starters with Sessions who will get 30+ minutes.

Sessions makes Kobe's life much easier cos he can handle the ball vs. tough D which Blake CANNOT do. Plus his dribble-penetration will open up easy looks for the bigs. The bench's problem isn't getting shots. Their problem is that they all suck at scoring consistently except Goudelock. A good PG is wasted on that bunch.

Sessions in the starting lineup brings the team's turnovers down and FG% up. He'll also make the opposing staring PG have to play defense instead of saving up their energy to destroy us on the other end.

I'm pretty sure Mitch didn't trade a first-round pick for a bench player. He will probably read this crap and put a call in to Mike tonight lol

Gabyskra

Banned
Well, back in the 8th spot. Maybe not for long, but those have been enjoyable games. I don't think it's Woodson as much as it's been because of a wakeup call.

Arde5643

Performance-wise:

1) Lin
2) Melo/STAT
3) Chandler
4) Everyone else
5) Novak
6) Bibby

Novak was cold as was Smith (thought not as bad as Novak).
Imagine what the score could have been with a healthy B.Diddy leading the 2nd unit?

I need to Photoshop Woodson on my avi screaming at people. Maybe I can find a cartoon version of him and shrink it.

Again, it can't be emphasized that Lin went off after the Pacers started whacking him in the 3rd. 19/7/6 assists and only 2 turnovers. Him and STAT (16 points on 8 shots, 8 rebounds) were very efficient. Knicks now have a bit of a break before the sched gets tough again

Tue, Mar 20 - vs Toronto
Wed, Mar 21 - @ Philadelphia
Fri, Mar 23 - @ Toronto
Sat, Mar 24 - vs Detroit

I'll take 3-1, but I expect Knicks to play much better in Philly thanks to WOODSANITY.

NBA.com had The Knicks at 21-25 a couple minutes before the game was even over lol.

Bucks have a couple very winnable games coming up:

@ Portland
vs Celtics
@ Charlotte
vs Pacers

Knicks:

vs Toronto
@ Philadelphia
@ Toronto
vs Detroit

I need to Photoshop Woodson on my avi screaming at people. Maybe I can find a cartoon version of him and shrink it.

Again, it can't be emphasized that Lin went off after the Pacers started whacking him in the 3rd. 19/7/6 assists and only 2 turnovers. Him and STAT (16 points on 8 shots, 8 rebounds) were very efficient. Knicks now have a bit of a break before the sched gets tough again

Tue, Mar 20 - vs Toronto
Wed, Mar 21 - @ Philadelphia
Fri, Mar 23 - @ Toronto
Sat, Mar 24 - vs Detroit - Loss

I'll take 3-1, but I expect Knicks to play much better in Philly thanks to WOODSANITY.

amended

masud

Banned
Yall know we’re losing to the Raptors on Tuesday right? Ok, I just don't want anyone to get too emotional.

Don't fall for the elaborate ruse.

Dammit not vs Detroit! Philly yeah, but not Detroit! Believe in Woodsanity and Linsanity!

I don't think you believe enough, young'un. I'm gonna have to post more pics until you believe.

21812linsanity.jpg

RfLoX.png

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist sort of makes no impact on the game many times, it's going to be scary for whoever is picking second unless Beal just dominates the next few games.

Case in point, you remember this midway in the 3rd quarter?
Mike Woodson is about to choke the shit out of Landry Fields for leaving Hill open. Holy fuck he ran out to the FT line to yell at him.
Landry Fields never played the rest of the game. Accountability yo.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist sort of makes no impact on the game many times, it's going to be scary for whoever is picking second unless Beal just dominates the next few games.
He's staying in school for another year... right? I had read he's staying in school.

charsace

Beal is overrated.

One thing I've liked about the Knicks last 3 wins is how melo has locked up his man. Two nights in a row he made Granger his bitch. Winnable that motherfucker.

Just go with Barnes and call it a day...

MKG is the better prospect. Barnes is a poor man's Deng. He doesn't even look as good as Deng did when Deng was at Duke. Deng was looking like Grant Hill in his one season at Duke.

C'mon bro...we all know that teams won't be able to pass up the wingspan, the potenshul, the jumpouttathegymability and the youthiness that is Andre Drummond

Embrace it in your heart.

Also MKG is going back isn't he?

charsace

I do read some stuff on him where it's like "his offense sucks but he's a good pick" uhhhhh

The upside is there for MKG. Excellent defender and finisher around the basket. Good ballhandler and has long arms. He could come in and immediately give a team Gerald Wallace numbers. He could develop into something great.

C'mon bro...we all know that teams won't be able to pass up the wingspan, the potenshul, the jumpouttathegymability and the youthiness that is Andre Drummond

Embrace it in your heart.

Also MKG is going back isn't he?
Drummond is soft and just straight up bitchmade. He will kill in workouts though. If I was looking for a center I would trade with the team picking 5th and take Myers Leonard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom