• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Bringing an aged Nash to the Raptors is really pointless for you guys right now. What? Just to maybe grab an 8th seed and do nothing with it? C'mon.

And what's the alternative? another half assed tanking job to pick a guy like Ross? Or some unknown European? At least it won't be painful and pointless to watch games.

Jdez15

Banned
And what's the alternative? another half assed tanking job to pick a guy like Ross? Or some unknown European? At least it won't be painful and pointless to watch games.

Please don't do this for Nash, do you really want to do this to him?

SamuraiX-

Ross is already better than DeRozan without even playing a single game yet.

You guys are gonna love him.

Edit: And if Valanciunas comes over this year, Raptors may even get a shot at the 8th seed without Nash.

NETS-FAN.gif

This gif just made my life.

Bringing an aged Nash to the Raptors is really pointless for you guys right now. What? Just to maybe grab an 8th seed and do nothing with it? C'mon.

Imagine the only NBA team was in New York, and Michael Jordan had spent his entire career in Mexico. That's basically what this is.

Brinbe

If Nash is happy with no ring, thats on him.

He already said as much, that a ring isn't everything. Considering this is his last contract, he wants to get paaaid, and we're gonna offer him a shit-ton. And like Flash said, we'd be happy to see him lead a contender to a ring, but if he wants to come here, we're not gonna reject that notion.

Jdez15

Banned
He already said as much, that a ring isn't everything. Considering this is his last contract, he wants to get paaaid, and we're gonna offer him a shit-ton. And like Flash said, we'd be happy to see him lead a contender to a ring, but if he wants to come here, we're not gonna reject that notion.

It's all funny to me. You guys are basically just postponing your horribleness for a year or two.

charsace

Ugh. I'd take Bynum or Smoove any day over an untested guy like Davis. Trainwreck.

I would take one of these guys too. Problem is that they aren't liked. Chandler will make it though because he will board and can step out with face up bigs and defends.

Sullinger can take KG's shit. I don't know if Fab Melo will survive though.
Fab will fit in with them. The guy is a straight up goon. Can't wait to see the shit storm and the wood KG gets when he brains someone like Lebron or LMA.

SamuraiX-

tumblr_m5ma5fqsW01qctay1.jpg

- Friday, July 13 Kings vs. Charlotte 7 p.m. | COX Pavilion
- Saturday, July 14 Kings vs. L.A. Lakers 5 p.m. | COX Pavilion
- Monday, July 16 Kings vs. Houston 3:30 p.m. | Thomas & Mack Center
- Wednesday, July 18 Kings vs. Toronto 3:30 p.m. | Thomas & Mack Center
- Thursday, July 19 Kings vs. Boston 3:30 p.m. | Thomas & Mack Center

• Charlotte: MKG, Mullens, Biyombo
  • L.A. Lakers: Robert Sacre, Jordan Hill (?)
  • Houston: Power Forwards'R'Us
  • Toronto: Ed Davis
  • Boston: Jared Sullinger, Fab Melo, JaJuan Johnson

T-Rob gonna feast.

Bowser

• Charlotte: MKG, Mullens, Biyombo
  • L.A. Lakers: Robert Sacre, Jordan Hill (?)
  • Houston: Power Forwards'R'Us
  • Toronto: Ed Davis
  • Boston: Jared Sullinger, Fab Melo, JaJuan Johnson

T-Rob gonna feast.

BISMACK gonna give T-Rob a rude awakening. He ain't in Kansas no more!

jbug617

Banned
Toronto should make a run at Pau Gasol if they can get Steve Nash.

Don't know if Toronto would do this deal but it works.

Gasol
World Peace

for

DeRozan
Calderon
Bargnani

Gasol
World Peace

for

DeRozan
Calderon
Bargnani

This is what Simmons was saying. Take out DeRozan and add a pick and you got a deal. Bargs is younger than Gasol, who's probably about to fall off.

The Mike Brown/ Andrea Bargnani era. You need this, Laker fans.

Do it for Kobe.

Flash

Gasol
World Peace

for

DeRozan
Calderon
Bargnani

I dont think the lakers would do that... and Colangelo isn't going to give up on his love child

Gasol
World Peace

for

DeRozan
Calderon
Bargnani

Bargs is never going to be a Laker. Our front office isn't that dumb.

This is what Simmons was saying. Take out DeRozan and add a pick and you got a deal. Bargs is younger than Gasol, who's probably about to fall off.

The Mike Brown/ Andrea Bargnani era. You need this, Laker fans.

Do it for Kobe.

I would rather have a 55 year old Pau Gasol than prime Bargninny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom