• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
Finally. Some honesty from his colleagues. RT @BRAND0NJENNINGS: Dwight Howard is acting weird now.... Smh

If you got Brandon Jennings calling you out on bullshit, you know you done fucked up.

The M.O.B

If you got Brandon Jennings calling you out on bullshit, you know you done fucked up.

1097016_o.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
Clearly Dwight didn't want to leave Orlando with nothing and since he doesn't want to look like an asshole he wants to be nice and let them trade him to Brooklyn for shit!

Clearly Dwight didn't want to leave Orlando with nothing and since he doesn't want to look like an asshole he wants to be nice and let them trade him to Brooklyn for shit!

I think this just secures the fact that he's not willing to leave that extra money on the table. That's why he pushes the trade angle. I also think it's way too convenient that the Joe Johnson move and Howard trade demands hit at the same time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol and smh @ Howard

Really pathetic.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just when I thought Dwight couldn't possibly be more dead to me. Unreal.

Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey
Meeting w/Omer Asik in a few minutes -- tell him how much you want him to be in Houston! He will see your msg live - include #Asik2Houston

Morey's got a plan yo.

Mxrz

So how would one go about editing Dwight out of 2k12?

How do the Nets pay Deron, Dwight, and Joe? None of this makes sense, but bleh. In some strange manner, I'm gonna end up rooting for the Knicks to be the best/only team in NYC. Dark times.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I swear if the magic end up taking back new jersey's garbage just so Howard can have his way. The Rockets are devoid of any sort of star but I know we could put together any package that beats what Orlando would end up taking.

I as a Rocket fan no longer want a headcase even if it's a 1 year rental. Tank all the way for the Rockets.

Rockets have had way too many tards over the years, enough with them.

I hope the Magic send him to the d-league :p

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So how would one go about editing Dwight out of 2k12?

How do the Nets pay Deron, Dwight, and Joe? None of this makes sense, but bleh. In some strange manner, I'm gonna end up rooting for the Knicks to be the best/only team in NYC. Dark times.

They don't. They would be giving up on getting Dwight.

Just a reminder this is how the "blackmail" happened.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins
When Magic landed in Orlando on March 15, Howard wanted to waive his opt-out clause. But Otis Smith told him to sleep on it.

Otis gave him a night to sleep on it. I guess he must have blackmailed him in his sleep too.

Matrix

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
Hearing Rockets prepared to offer Omer Asik in the $8 million range annually.

*vomits* FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU MOREYYYYYYYYYY

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even telling you how I really feel.

Mxrz

So all that stuff Dwight said about "make it up to the fans" or whatnot was just pure bullshit? Damn, I'm gullible.

Nelo Ice

Banned
*vomits* FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU MOREYYYYYYYYYY

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even telling you how I really feel.

Best hope Morey gives into the Pau lust! That or hey who doesn't want to see the first team in NBA history consisting of all power forwards.

giri

Hey Houston, we've got a PF here at PHX we're not using, Warrick. You can have him for the lowly cost of Dragic. Thats it.

Hey Houston, we've got a PF here at PHX we're not using, Warrick. You can have him for the lowly cost of Dragic. Thats it.
Nonono fuck you, Houston is trading us Dragic for Toney Douglas. Houston, Douglas once led the 2nd half of the season in 3-PT percentage. He's a can't-miss PG prospect!

giri

I like Asik's defense and he fits well on our bench squad but you guys can have him for that price. Fuck that's ridiculous.

Asik is probably worth 5 - 8 M if he's starting for you, and in the perfect position/role at the right club.

But i'd start him on 5M and let annual increases get him up to 8M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom