• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

I wonder if Dwight has completely flipped out, if his agent is flat out horrible, or if Broussard is just full of shit.
Its not Dwight's agent, its Dwight. If the agent was the one who decided DH would be a free agent. He opted in because he didn't want to be traded to the Lakers.

And there are people that thought Hibbert wouldn't get the max? He can anchor a defense and you can run offense revolving around him.

Canuck76

Banned
Honestly Celts should just reup for another year and try to cinderella run the east again.

Hawks and 76r's don't do anything in FA your getting by them. How's Rose going to be coming back? Indiana's looking like they won't have Hibbert?

And you have Jeff Green back, and Sully and Melo on the bench?

You have a better chance than most.

hmmmmmmm Ainge is gonna double Miamis offer it looks like

so Ray will probably still go if he wants dat Ring

but savior game 5 god mode Miller is retired right? rou ouh Battier can't hit all the 3's again D:

lol everyone hates Ray, if you don't notice Pierce for example, i have seen many times Ray open in the corner and Pierce looks at him and doesn't pass, its funny.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Even if the Wolves get Batum to sign an offer sheet, why wouldn't Portland match? I don't think there's any point in imagining this future.

I forgot that Wallace is 30 now.

Great move locking up a guy who plays one of the most dangerous styles in the NBA, when he's effective, until he's 34 years old.

Branduil

If the Nets sign Wallace, and trade for Joe Johnson, doesn't that pretty much make getting both Dwight and Deron impossible?

The Rockets throwing a huge deal at Asik would be a god-send for the Bulls. He is a strong defensive presence, but his hands are cinder blocks and he is dumb as a board. His turn-over rate was absurdly high last year at almost 1 our of every 4 touches.

Webster? Williams tweeb? Wes?

That backcourt is a ghost town and quality 2s are hard to come by
Webster is trade bait

Wes is one of the worst players in the league

Williams is...I dont know. But hes trade bait as well

Backcourt should be okay. Mayo, roy, shved, just get someone.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If portland matches then we just forced them to overpay. If not we get a big upgrade

Solid move regardless

If they match they overpay...but if they don't you didn't overpay?

Maybe my maths is wrong...

Wolves would be better off going for Mayo imo

Batum is not a SG.

Roy and Mayo! It's like I wished we hooked up the first time in high school booty call..

Blackace

Webster? Williams tweeb? Wes?

That backcourt is a ghost town and quality 2s are hard to come by

Don't they have Chase too..

Of course the number 18 pick could have gotten them Cummingham, Wroten, or Jenkins to play SG...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Don't they have Chase too..

Of course the number 18 pick could have gotten them Cummingham, Wroten, or Jenkins to play SG...

Yeah, but Adelman decided that he didn't want any rookies. So now we'll have to overpay for OJ Mayo or Brandon Roy or somebody.

SamuraiX-

You know, Hibbert might actually be a very nice complement playing next to LMA...

It's just that I don't know if you wanna be giving him $2mil a year more than LMA for the next 4 years when he wasn't even able to register double-digit rebounds for an entire season as a 7'2" center....

Blackace

Yeah, but Adelman decided that he didn't want any rookies. So now we'll have to overpay for OJ Mayo or Brandon Roy or somebody.
And have 438273 SFs on the roster
You know, Hibbert might actually be a very nice complement playing next to LMA...

It's just that I don't know if you wanna be giving him $2mil a year more than LMA for the next 4 years when he wasn't even able to register double-digit rebounds for an entire season as a 7'2" center....

if Mac 10 was still the coach I would love the move

If they match they overpay...but if they don't you didn't overpay?

Maybe my maths is wrong...

Roy and Mayo! It's like I wished we hooked up the first time in high school booty call..
The wolves usually shell out 4 year 16 million kahntracts on like 3-4 different players. Im fine with spending a bit at a position of need esp considering my owner is cheap as hell

Shitty drafting has put the wolves in this situation, no doubt

Blackace

The wolves usually shell out 4 year 16 million kahntracts on like 3-4 different players. Im fine with spending a bit at a position of need esp considering my owner is cheap as hell

Shitty drafting has put the wolves in this situation, no doubt

The point is he doesn't play a position you need..

Canuck76

Banned

I love the move personally. Rebounding is a bit of a worry, but i think he'll do fine. Batum, L.M.A, Hib will get more than enough rebounds combined I'm sure.

Offensively could be one of the best front courts in league, with Hibbert actually been used as an option on O unlike in Indiana.

God I'm scared with Lillard starting though. Management really needs some insurance of someone else in the lineup to start so he doesn't get overwhelmed. I think he'll be great but asking him to just jump in and start every game could be a nightmare.

Blackace

God I'm scared with Lillard starting though. Management really needs some insurance of someone else in the lineup to start so he doesn't get overwhelmed. I think he'll be great but asking him to just jump in and start every game could be a nightmare.

Rookie PGs are usually successful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom