• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they lost him two seasons from now, it wouldnt be that big a deal. He avgs 9 and 7. #shrugg.

Would we not be excited for Russell and Kevin if Serge bolted during his free agency? Simple answer is no.[/QUOTE]

9 7 and over 3 blocks..

What does you being excited for your team have to do with ANYTHING about free agency?

Yes, the dude helps them win. But, they still have Kevin and Russell. Serge's 9 and 7 would be made up elsewhere.

They can even run Kevin at the 4 during the second qtr. A few more minutes for Harden and Ibaka wouldnt be missed.

82 game season. Back2Backs. Two players capable of avg 25. They gonna find ways to win without the dude. Would be nice if they can extend him and a decent price. As this conversation is all about.

$12.5 million for Batum? Kahn can have him. I wouldn't expect Batum to be much different from the player he is now. He's a role player on a good team. Easily replaceable at his position.

When the fuck is Wes Johnson and Derrick Williams gonna play. Two guys who make way less than this supposed deal.

What is Kahn doing, man.

SamuraiX-

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
One more time for clarity: Matching period for RFA offer sheets does not begin until offer is signed, which can't happen until July 11.
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
This is backwards. If NBA/union wanted to speed up restricted free agency, matching period should take place during moratorium.
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Now, shortening of match period from 7 to 3 days has limited effect. Team waiting 11 days for process to begin loses out on UFAs.

Pretty stupid.

If you're gonna rotate fringe NBA players every off season, just sell your draft picks.

Are bad teams out the business of developing players?

But how else will we see his winning smile?

11249315-large.jpg

Melo.jpg

Kris_Joseph.jpg

Did someone say smile?

While we're at it. Go get Ray, OJ, and Humphries and try to have a winning season up north.

Just cut the bullshit, Andrea will never be shit.

thekad

Banned
McGee is a great player. That's not what I was getting at.

And why the fuck are you so infatuated with making everything about Ryan Anderson? Your Garrity joke is so freaking stupid, the two players are nothing alike other than the fact that they are both white. Thats it.

RB has finally pulled darkside into the muck.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If you're gonna rotate fringe NBA players every off season, just sell your draft picks.

Are bad teams out the business of developing players?

6yIyr.jpg

TnSR9.jpg

One of these is Wes Johnson. The other is Chase Budinger. One of these guys should never be allowed to play. The Budinger pickup was a really smart move by the Wolves.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
NBA-GAF Trivia!

How many games did it take for John Wall to hit a 3 last year?

thekad

Banned
Am I crazy in thinking that a 4/$32mil deal for Asik isn't that bad? It's better than paying Roy Hibbert the max, at the very least.

Am I crazy in thinking that a 4/$32mil deal for Asik isn't that bad? It's better than paying Roy Hibbert the max, at the very least.

It's a better deal than Desuckdre's.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Maybe Chris Paul turned down the Clippers deal because he really wants to play with Carmelo.

Frank Isola: Lot of NBA execs believe Chris Paul is still hoping to find a way to get to the Knicks…won’t happen this summer. Maybe next July Twitter

SOMEONE'S GOT A PLAN.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
More Trivia!

True or False

Eric Gordon # of games played > John Wall's # of 3s made

thekad

Banned
Kemba & Biyombo for John Wall. How long until the Wiz hang up the phone? Over/under is 5 seconds.

If the Rockets decide to blow it up:

Dragic or Lowry
Lamb
Parsons
Motie
Asik

I could live with that. Lamb might actually have a shot a ROTY throwing up 20 shots a game.

Kemba & Biyombo for John Wall. How long until the Wiz hang up the phone? Over/under is 5 seconds.

If the Rockets decide to blow it up:

Dragic or Lowry
Lamb
Parsons
Motie
Asik

I could live with that. Lamb might actually have a shot a ROTY throwing up 20 shots a game.

Not keeping Lee? Wonder if the Clips could pick him up for cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom