• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Joe went to ATL, won a few games. Won a 3 playoff series. He is a decent player.

Deron, Joe, Crash is a decent backcourt.

SamuraiX-

Another big stumbling block, sources said, is Atlanta's insistence that Brooklyn include promising Nets guard MarShon Brooks in the trade.

Never mind, Ferry is a fucking idiot. You essentially have this once in a decade opportunity to dump all the salary of a guy as useless as Joe Johnson and you're fucking it up.

Why? Because of MarShon Brooks, of course!

I'm gonna go find some kittens to strangle.

Never mind, Ferry is a fucking idiot. You essentially have this once in a decade opportunity to dump all the salary of a guy as useless as Joe Johnson and you're fucking it up.

Why? Because of MarShon Brooks, of course!

I'm gonna go find some kittens to strangle.

fuck marshon brooks just ship 126 million ferry!

Word.

"You want to give me a half of your sandwich for my shit sandwich? Gimme your juice too!"

benjipwns

Banned
Nets want to send Gerald Green instead, why not take him? He's just as good and will throw down some dunks to liven up the 15 people in the crowd at Phillips.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm trying to think which team he would realistically choose would give us the best value in a S/T.

On a separate note, why do I have the feeling we are going to sing Crawford? I think we predicted Beasley would end up here a year or two ago so that would be almost comical if it happened. Meeting him today. Goran's agent is really reaching too, 10M per year? WTF?

Anyone have a link where it shows who has who's draft picks? I'm getting ready for dat tank.

ShabazzAnnouncement.jpg

giri

I'm trying to think which team he would realistically choose would give us the best value in a S/T.

On a separate note, why do I have the feeling we are going to sing Crawford? I think we predicted Beasley would end up here a year or two ago so that would be almost comical if it happened. Meeting him today. Goran's agent is really reaching too, 10M per year? WTF?

We could end up with crawful but i don't think he signs unless Nash does.

Beasley could come irrespective of who else we sign, but i aint so sure. I think if Nash goes they're pretty happy to rebuild and give morris minutes.

Thanks to Nash, we'll be scooping this kid up next year!

That would be novel.

thekad

Banned
Asik is one of the best rebounders and defenders in the league and is going out with this:

Asik.jpg

What's not to like?

If he can learn to stay on the floor for thirty minutes a game, he'll be one of the better centers in the league right away.

@sam_amick
Thanks!
We could end up with crawful but i don't think he signs unless Nash does.

Beasley could come irrespective of who else we sign, but i aint so sure. I think if Nash goes they're pretty happy to rebuild and give morris minutes.

That would be novel.

That's a good point, I didn't think about the fact that Crawford loved our offense WITH Nash. Good, good. I'd prefer to just stick with Morris and see how much he can grow, especially because we need to tank these next few seasons. I'll enjoy watching Marshall and Morris's growth, that's about all there will be to look forward to this season. Should be interesting to see what scrub FA's we sign next week, though. Let's see how much Babby learned from his former mistakes. I'd love Gordon for a young piece towards rebuilding but the max makes me nervous after his injury.

Shabazz future, believe!

Can't see him going higher than third playing for Howland but I don't see anything all that impressive about Noel. Seems like a real bad year for tanking.

Noel is supposed to be similar to Anthony Davis. Then again, Harrison Barnes was supposed to be the next Kobe in high school.

Asik is one of the best rebounders and defenders in the league and is going out with this:

Asik.jpg

What's not to like?

If he can learn to stay on the floor for thirty minutes a game, he'll be one of the better centers in the league right away.

she looks like a nice young lady

Noel is supposed to be similar to Anthony Davis. Then again, Harrison Barnes was supposed to be the next Kobe in high school.

Yeah I heard he's similar to Davis but a better shot blocker. Well, we have a season to check these guys out before the draft anyway, see if they are as good as advertised. I don't' watch college sports but Nash leaving and us inevitably having a top 5 pick or so could spur my interest to check out some of these guys this year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Asik.jpg

What's not to like?

You sound like a clutchfans forum homer now :( Can't we just sign his wife.

Sorry I'm flat out against paying this overrated guy that kinda of money. I'm all for tanking for years to come, not to throw the money at Asik.

Gabyskra

Banned
3 points 5 rebounds gets you 8M a year on multiple years now...

Average 8/6 for Syracuse and you're a first rounder...

All of that makes no sense. Can't wait to see Valanciunas come in the league and punk all those lame interior players.

giri

Thanks!

That's a good point, I didn't think about the fact that Crawford loved our offense WITH Nash. Good, good. I'd prefer to just stick with Morris and see how much he can grow, especially because we need to tank these next few seasons. I'll enjoy watching Marshall and Morris's growth, that's about all there will be to look forward to this season. Should be interesting to see what scrub FA's we sign next week, though. Let's see how much Babby learned from his former mistakes. I'd love Gordon for a young piece towards rebuilding but the max makes me nervous after his injury.

Shabazz future, believe!

BTW, did you watch the Marshall presser?

thats what gives me some confidence that they realise that they're in full rebuild mode and will be giving the young guys minutes.

BTW, did you watch the Marshall presser?

thats what gives me some confidence that they realise that they're in full rebuild mode and will be giving the young guys minutes.

Yeah, it completely gave the impression that Nash is gone despite them constantly stating that Marshall had nothing to do with the status of us signing Nash back. Marshall will have to keep that morale up in the locker room when we're a bottom feeder this year! We definitely need to look at shopping Gortat though, I see him getting very malcontent with Nash gone. Unless Marshall surprises and gives him that PnR glory right off the bat. Problem is, his value could really drop by the trade deadline without Nash to inflate his numbers. Now would be the best time most likely.

Which team is worse?

Kemba
Hendo
MKG
Biyombo
Mullens

Kendall
Dudley
Hill
Frye
Gortat

Doubt he'll resign here after Nash is gone. Gortat will want to bail when Nash leaves and his numbers dwindle. We will fall apart and win the lottery!

giri

Which team is worse?

Kemba
Hendo
MKG
Biyombo
Mullens

Kendall
Dudley
Hill
Frye
Gortat

I think Morris will be starting. But the suns and cats are both going for an all time epic tank race.

Panzers at 100yards

Yeah, it completely gave the impression that Nash is gone despite them constantly stating that Marshall had nothing to do with the status of us signing Nash back. Marshall will have to keep that morale up in the locker room when we're a bottom feeder this year! We definitely need to look at shopping Gortat though, I see him getting very malcontent with Nash gone. Unless Marshall surprises and gives him that PnR glory right off the bat. Problem is, his value could really drop by the trade deadline without Nash to inflate his numbers. Now would be the best time most likely.

Yeah, i'd love to see gortat shipped out for another top 10 pick next draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom