• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

I know petrie/maloofs won't really sign anyone outside of the Kings' free agents so I'm fine with this line-up next season:

PG -Isaiah Thomas
SG - Reke
SF - Terence Williams
PF - Thomas Robinson
C - DMC

Bench:

Marcus Thornton
Jason Thompson
Salmons
Chuck Hayes
Jimmer

Garbage Time:

Whiteside
Travis Outlaw
Cisco

Playoffs baby lol

Also, holy shit at the money offered at some free agents.

Yup. Hopefully that's the lineup Smart goes with. I really, really hope we can get Terrence Williams back on a contract that isn't as absurd as the rest of these. :-/

Damn, can't wait to watch what Robinson can bring to this team. :D

I'm liking that Seattle Sonics roster. I can't wait to get my season tickets!

KAi61.png

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Morey can't even land Asik? LOL if true

From Bulls forum...

"Bulls will match it according to the score radio.

Year 3 they are in trouble and they will have to dump salary. "
No fucking way!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck this team!!! Fuck them!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
wait

who the fuck called Eric Gordon to Charlotte?

go away you bum

we can tank just fine without you missing half the season

SamuraiX-

You guys can try to make the playoffs all you want, but remember, we get your 1st rounder if so ;)

Don't hold your breath.

If we keep tanking until 2016 (which is probably likely), you guys get a 2nd rounder (#56-60 protected).

wait

who the fuck called Eric Gordon to Charlotte?

go away you bum

we can tank just fine without you missing half the season

lmao

Some juicy trolling material if it pans out.

Vyer

all ur PFs belong to us

ClutchFans.net ‏@clutchfans

Source confirms the "minor move" by the Rockets was for the 53rd pick of the draft, Turkish power forward Furkan Aldemir

Aldemir? Glad they could pull him away from Boromir and the rest of the Fellowship.

Canuck76

Banned
I think i remember Reilo indicating he would.

I'm not convinced on Canales, but there wasn't a lot of time for him to prove one way or the other last season.

Reilo seems to have raps on the guy. But then, he IS a blazer.

Though, here's a scary thought for portland. Hibbert and Aldridge would be one of the wrost rebounding front courts in the league.

LMA average 8rpg, and hibbert 8.8rpg last year. And that was hibberts best year ever.

I'm a fan myself. I think they're looking at other guys but the front runner is Canales. He stepped into that mess and tried to scrape some wins together and did a half-way decent job. I don't expect to go super far next season so I think we can give him a season and see how he does. He definitely seems super professional and a hard worker, at the very least he inspires these guys, and quite a few of them want him back.

The rebounding does worry me a fair bit. However you have to consider last season L.M.A's main duties were scoring, occasionally while doubled. If he has some help on O i think you'll see his rebounds rise, and his game get a bit better as he was been giving the ball almost every other possession this last season.

Hibbert I'm a bit worried about. 10 a game would be great. I'm also hearing he has asthma? Has that affected him seriously at all in the past? He did disappear that Indiana/Heat series but hopefully that was just misuse of him by Indiana and with more touches he'll be dropping more points.

giri

I'm a fan myself. I think they're looking at other guys but the front runner is Canales. He stepped into that mess and tried to scrape some wins together and did a half-way decent job. I don't expect to go super far next season so I think we can give him a season and see how he does. He definitely seems super professional and a hard worker, at the very least he inspires these guys, and quite a few of them want him back.

The rebounding does worry me a fair bit. However you have to consider last season L.M.A's main duties were scoring, occasionally while doubled. If he has some help on O i think you'll see his rebounds rise, and his game get a bit better as he was been giving the ball almost every other possession this last season.

Hibbert I'm a bit worried about. 10 a game would be great. I'm also hearing he has asthma? Has that affected him seriously at all in the past? He did disappear that Indiana/Heat series but hopefully that was just misuse of him by Indiana and with more touches he'll be dropping more points.

LMA has always averaged around 8rpg, even when roy was around.

Jdez15

Banned
Theres just something about Dion Waiters that makes you believe hes going to be good, and its not his agent, its his attitude.

DY_nasty

Didn't you guys trade away Jordan Hill to rent Tmac for half a season?

I'll never forget that shit.

Knicks went from executing a solid plan to shitting their pants trying to get Santa, Goku, and Godzilla to sign all at once. If they had just stayed the course and not allowed Morey to skeet in all their socks, they'd be an entirely different team right now.
Theres just something about Dion Waiters that makes you believe hes going to be good, and its not his agent, its his attitude.

Syracuse players do so well in the NBA

Knicks went from executing a solid plan to shitting their pants trying to get Santa, Goku, and Godzilla to sign all at once. If they had just stayed the course and not allowed Morey to skeet in all their socks, they'd be an entirely different team right now.

Syracuse players do so well in the NBA

Rony Seikaly was pretty okay

Canuck76

Banned
LMA has always averaged around 8rpg, even when roy was around.

True. Look at him then and now though. Kid has done some Lebron-like HGH. Quite a bit more muscle.

Back then he was more perimeter, he's added a lot of inside stuff on his game. I bet he averages one or two rebounds more at least this upcoming season.

diehard

Fleer
Josh Howard also wants to come back.

I don't really care about Miles either way but if he helps get Deron that would be his most impressive basketball feat.

I don't hate Howard as much but a Burks/Mo Williams 2 guard lineup is better than what we had last year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
According to Doc, he's confident Allen and Green are most likely going to resign with Boston.

The amount of money the Celtics are offering Allen he would be crazy not to come back..

DY_nasty

True. Look at him then and now though. Kid has done some Lebron-like HGH. Quite a bit more muscle.

Back then he was more perimeter, he's added a lot of inside stuff on his game. I bet he averages one or two rebounds more at least this upcoming season.

Nothing close.

Didn't you guys trade away Jordan Hill to rent Tmac for half a season?
Don't forget 3 first round draft picks.
How did that work out for Houston again?

Jordan Hill - Gone.
2011 1st rounder (which they took Patterson) - Knicks took Shumpert two picks later, I I like our side of it
Royce White - I guarantee you Knicks wouldn't have picked him. We sure could've used that in another trade package though.

Hell, Knicks still have Jeffries and as long as Lin feeds him the ball he's kinda decent.

like...

Blackace

How did that work out for Houston again?

Jordan Hill - Gone.
2011 1st rounder (which they took Patterson) - Knicks took Shumpert two picks later, I I like our side of it
Royce White - I guarantee you Knicks wouldn't have picked him. We sure could've used that in another trade package though.

Hell, Knicks still have Jeffries and as long as Lin feeds him the ball he's kinda decent.

like...

Cummingham or Jenkins would have been nice touches for you guys...

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Nets-Hawks talks: Sources say Nets now offering Farmar, Petro, Morrow, J. Williams, Stevenson (via sign-and-trade) and future first for Joe

Atlanta should be all over that. Only one with a contract past 2013 is Williams who could get a qualifying offer.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Atlanta should be all over that. Only one with a contract past 2013 is Williams who could get a qualifying offer.

If Ferry isn't an idiot he should call back King right now and accept. He's probably jumping for joy right now unless he still wants Brooks :lol.

Jdez15

Banned
I don't understand the hate for Dion, the Cavs chose him for a reason. Last time I checked, Byron Scott wasnt a dumbass.

Omega

Banned
Knicks wouldn't trade a bunch of young players for 1-2 years of Nash. Nash's age limits what teams will give them in a sign and trade.

Is this serious?

This is the epitome of a Knicks trade. In fact, we would add in future first round picks.

Blackace

well when the insult is pretty terrible it doesn't require a very good comeback

Any insult to the Jazz is terrible to you... but you still need to have pride in your styling..

giga

Nets-Hawks talks: Sources say Nets now offering Farmar, Petro, Morrow, J. Williams, Stevenson (via sign-and-trade) and future first for Joe

What the shit Ferry. Accept this now and bring Morrow back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom