• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't handle the irony. I just can't.
What irony?
How does the Heat play together?

By playing good D, forcing turnovers and running. Once we didn't get so much of that the focus went down low.

Still it took us a year to figure it out, with 2 of the top 5 players in the league. I mean look at NYK, they were supposed to be alot better than they were but surprisingly they were still the laughing stock of the league. Aint shit promised.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
They still don't play together. But it doesn't matter when you can steamroll the vast majority of teams that you run into.

That game 5 was the best they've ever looked. Hell, the only reason most of (non "HE LIED) NBA-GAF hates on him is because that team never plays to it's potential. Style & Bullshit is their entire gameplan.

Like I said before, they play a successful version of fukball.

They still don't play together. But it doesn't matter when you can steamroll the vast majority of teams that you run into.

That game 5 was the best they've ever looked. Hell, the only reason most of (non "HE LIED) NBA-GAF hates on him is because that team never plays to it's potential. Style & Bullshit is their entire gameplan.

Its like you didn't watch the playoffs at all.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Just going up online and via SportsCenter: Raptors and Knicks' RFA Landry Fields have agreed to three-year offer sheet

Jeremy Lin better go to! They can't break up that connection.

Brinbe

BC throwing a wrench into that Nash S&T plan

And first thought's on Dwight to LA, would be that Kobe will destroy him, and at least he'd headed out of this conference.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What irony?

By playing good D, forcing turnovers and running. Once we didn't get so much of that the focus went down low.

Still it took us a year to figure it out, with 2 of the top 5 players in the league. I mean look at NYK, they were supposed to be alot better than they were but surprisingly they were still the laughing stock of the league. Aint shit promised.
NYK?

REALLY?

thekad

Banned
Looks like this whole Ners deal is a way to get the Lakers to finally put Bynum on the table.

Dwight's going to be a Laker.

Mxrz

Sounds good. BYNUM FUTURE. He can't be as big of a bitch as Dwight. It's not possible!

I could see him getting into a fight with some retiree over a parking spot, cutting in line at the Magic Kingdom, not shooting enough 3s.

With Teletovic, Nets can't go beyond the cap anymore? So they're done? I don't want to live in a $9 million Lopez future.

DY_nasty

Its like you didn't watch the playoffs at all.
Pacers never happened? Boston Geezers?

Even the most dedicated lifelong can tell you that Game 5 was the best Miami has ever looked since coming together. Even their half-court game came together. Usually its just people standing on top of one another looking stupid and yelling at Mario. They bullshit. All the time. You can be a great team and bullshit. Lakers have been doing it for decades.
Don't see how its a steal. Bynum is already elite. He'll be even better without Kobe.

lolz

#1 option bynum

in theaters nau

SUPREME1

Banned
What irony?

Dwyane isn't top 5 anymore bruh.
His game
says so.

DY_nasty

You mean to tell me you thought Amare, Melo, and Chandler would be fighting for the 7th/8th seeds?

REALLY?

Like I haven't been shitting in Knicks fans' socks for 5 years now.

They wouldn't have even made the playoffs last year if Jeremy Lin didn't save their season by being Asian Jesus.

They were behind the fucking BUCKS and they spent the last 3 weeks of the season praying for an epic collapse by Philly to get worse so that they'd have a shot.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Sources say that the three-year deal offer sheet to Fields, with the Year 3 jump a la Omer Asik, approaches $20 million

What.

Bowser

ESPNSteinLine
Sources say that the three-year deal offer sheet to Fields, with the Year 3 jump a la Omer Asik, approaches $20 million

What.

rULL3.gif

reilo

ESPNSteinLine

What.

It means it's worth $20mil total, not $20mil in year 3 lol. Bad wording.

Brinbe

Fucking BC... what a dumb amount. Just completely fucking dumb. The Knicks ain't matching that shit and we're stuck with him. Stupid.

no he isnt

no he won't

I think it will be interesting to see. He never plays with as much efficiency when Kobe is out and he's the #1.

However, I think it’s pretty apparent Bynum doesn’t play motivated with Kobe and gets pouty at times. It could be just what his career needs. All eyes on him, front and center.

reilo

Ken Berger said:
Knicks getting Steve Nash in sign-and-trade was "on life support" before, source says. Fields' agreement with Raps may have "killed it."

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I'm really burnt out on Spider-man especially after how shit that third one was. How did this compare to the first two, more notably the second one which was the best.

I totally get the burnout. We're not that far removed the Raimi trilogy which I still remember seeing in theater.

I'd agree with Anth0ny in that it's maybe not as good as 1 and 2, but it's still very well done. Everybody turns in good performances and I especially like Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben. Spider-Man is more sarcastic and jokey, which is good, I think.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
chadfordinsider
I think Fields signing is smart move for Raptors. Toronto essentially paid $20M to knock Knicks out of running for Nash …

Best justification for this insanity I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom