• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Check this roster out gaf:

1: Kemba Walker, DJ Augustin
2: Gerald Henderson, Eric Gordon
3: MKG, Jeff Taylor
4: Tyrus Thomas, Jamison
5: Biyombo, BJ Mullens

Is it good enough for the worst record in the league?
I don't know. Orlando looks serious about this tanking shit.

And we better not get EG.

2: Gerald Henderson, Eric Gordon

Probably. At least your GM is not an impatient ass hat who throwing everything at a 38 year old just so his shareholders can make a quick profit.

I envy you. Shabazz & MKG would be very intriguing.

Thunder apparently interested in Ebanks.

Thoughts about him, Lakers-Age?

He's pretty long and athletic and can be okay in man 2 man on ball D, but he has a propensity to fall asleep when his man doesn't have the ball or miss a rotation. That said, that is probably due to little training camp and playing time.

He can't shoot 3s yet, which is a problem. But he's decent mid range shooter and good slasher. He finds himself lacking confidence at times, so when he isn't, he won't do much.

He could be a solid role player.

Don't listen to Vire. The Lakers Brown defense is built around the SF guarding the best perimeter player and thus not rebounding, to go along with the fact that the Lakers have Bynum, Pau, and Kobe who are 3 of the better rebounders in their position. Makes it hard for Ebanks to get boards. He was an excellent rebounder in college. He also was excellent at rebounding his rookie year with the bench and under Phil. In the right system, he'd be one of the best rebounding small forwards. He was 13% his rookie year. To put that in perspective, that would be 2nd best this season.

Ian O'Connor ‏@Ian_OConnor
At least 1 member of Grunwald/Woodson administration not unhappy Fields is a goner. "Nice kid. Can't play." #knicks

I don't know. Orlando looks serious about this tanking shit.

And we better not get EG.

Oops, I meant Ben. Eric needs to change his damn name, it's called seniority.

And if Orlando gets the top pick over us again I will rage even more than I did this year. It was serious BS that we didn't have the top pick as an expansion team.

SamuraiX-

2: Gerald Henderson, Ben Gordon

MKG, Taylor, Gordon, and Hendo will guarantee you at least 20 wins.

KingGondo

Banned
Busted jumper, below average everything else, but he hustles. He could be Ariza good one day.

Alright bench guy, could be a really good 6th/7th guy in a few seasons.
Sounds decent enough.

We really need a tweener SF/PF guy that will give us some more versatility.

As for his jumper--probably doesn't need to worry about that too much coming to a team with YNB, Harden and Durant.

Woodson-300x300.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That Bobcat lineup will struggle to hit 80 points each game.

Naw. They'll be better than last year.

And with few b2bs and 4 game weeks, Kembarly's chicken legs should hold up better and he won't shoot an entire youtube mix full of airballs.

jbug617

Banned
So Jason Terry is saying the deal is not done because he wants to give Dallas the chance to match what the Celtics offered.

Bowser

Sam Amick said:
Source confirms Brooklyn is nearing a sign & trade deal with the Clippers for F Reggie Evans. Nets would send future 2nd rounder to Clips.

Nets would take Evans into their $3 mil trade exception. Clips wouldn't see 2nd rounder for a while. Not sure what year 2nd is.

Source says Evans deal is three years at $1.6 million per. Almost done.

2: Gerald Henderson, Ben Gordon

Nope!

1: Marshall, Telfair
2: No one under contract lololol
3: Dudley, Childress (most likely will sign Beasley)
4. Frye, Morris, Warrick
5. Gortat (trying to sign Lopez to new deal)

Shabazz is ours for the tanking...taking!

Branduil

I'm pretty sure it is now literally impossible for the Nets to trade for Dwight unless Deron takes like $2.5 million less in salary this year. They have a hard cap of $74 million they cannot exceed.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm pretty sure it is now literally impossible for the Nets to trade for Dwight unless Deron takes like $2.5 million less in salary this year. They have a hard cap of $74 million they cannot exceed.

Dwight will take a paycut to the veteran's minimum to go to Brooklyn.

TylerD

Dwight goes to Lakers and Kobe still goes into KoMe mode and doesn't pass it to him. Dwight doesn't demand the ball. Early round playoff fail. That would be delicious.

Nope!

1: Marshall, Telfair
2: No one under contract lololol
3: Dudley, Childress (most likely will sign Beasley)
4. Frye, Morris, Warrick
5. Gortat (trying to sign Lopez to new deal)

Shabazz is ours for the tanking...taking!

I think signing either Beasley or Gordon will put you over the top of us, but playing in the West will definitely help you rack up losses.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
johnschuhmann
The Clippers outscored their opponents by 169 points last season. Reggie Evans was a minus-139.

Cuban should be calling up Deron telling him this right now.

SamuraiX-

Sacramento Kings ‏@SacramentoKings
RT @TheKingsBlog READ: Can't Stop Me: http://t.co/JhWmEkj0

His young sister, wearing a matching brand-new Kings hat, beams from ear to ear as she shares purple is her favorite color.

we already won

In Sacramento, Robinson – who says he modeled his game after All-Stars Kevin Garnett, Amar’e Stoudemire and LaMarcus Aldridge, as well as Defensive Player of the Year Tyson Chandler – plans to continue to play an integral leadership role and hopes to achieve both personal and team success.

KG, Amar''''''e, LA, and Tyson...

I guess it's better than Enes "Dirk's shot, Pau's post moves, and Dwight's toughness" Kanter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom