• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
1. Giant LOL at the Raptors for offering Fields 20 mil. The guy isn't even as good as alot of D-league players. 25% on 3s and mediocre D? Lock him up!

2. Mavs fans have to feel awful after losing Chandler for nothing now.

Mavs can make a play for Hibbert or ASIK still!

giri

Goran Dragic and now

553837_10150996782443996_342490426_n.jpg

Is at US Airways?

Goran, Eric, Dudley, Morris, Gortat.

I like our chances of a first round exit!

Blackace

Goran Dragic and now

553837_10150996782443996_342490426_n.jpg

Is at US Airways?

Goran, Eric, Dudley, Morris, Gortat.

I like our chances of a first round exit!

hmm... I don't know if you make the playoffs in the West with that roster..

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Houston's offer to Jeremy Lin may be three years, $24 mil or four years, $32 mil. It'll likely be backloaded, only way to steal him from NY.

It's Omer Asik all over again. If Rockets get Lin, they'd pay him $8 mil per year. If Knicks match, they pay $5 mil, $5.2 mil and $13.8 mil.

Are we having fun yet?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AWoj said:
Sorry for confusion on last tweet: Jason Kidd -- not Humphries --- would have to take veteran's minimum to sign with Nets.

JoeFu

Banned
:( This sucks. Wasting Dirk and blowing up the championship team for a chance at Nash/Dragic/whoever now is just so freaking stupid. Hindsight is 20/20 but I mean why bank on someone to sign with us? l;aksjgd;lakgja;lkfsja;lskghal;ksfdja;sklgdja;gsl

Blackace

:( This sucks. Wasting Dirk and blowing up the championship team for a chance at Nash/Dragic/whoever now is just so freaking stupid. Hindsight is 20/20 but I mean why bank on someone to sign with us? l;aksjgd;lakgja;lkfsja;lskghal;ksfdja;sklgdja;gsl

you have to do that because otherwise they would have still wasted Dirk... the championship team wasnt repeating

BobLoblaw

Banned
This. Cubes gambled more than any other owner I've ever seen after a championship run and it blew up in his face. Mavs will be lucky to make the 8 seed next year.

Blackace

Mavs aren't making the PO's as it currently stands.

I'm not really serious though, the hornets don't let gordon walk anyway, so it's all moot.

Yeah the Mavs... :(

But Minny and YOLA NOLA will be better too....

Branduil

Mavs weren't winning anything last year even if they resigned Chandler. You don't win a repeat title with Jason Terry as the #2 option.

Roddy B will finally come into his own this year if Carlisle stops putting 40 year olds in front of him.

They make no effort to give that dude 35mpg. Its not happening.

But im on the outside looking in. Didnt he get hurt or something?

Ive been waiting like 3 seasons to see this guy get minutes.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
mr_jasonjones
Kings' execs still working the phones, but no deals imminent. J.T.'s deal is still out there to accept. No offer sheet for Ryan Anderson yet

Yay! Stay in Orlando!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin could be a rocket again? this shit is too funny

wtf Rockets withdrew their offer to Lee... yet we still have Kshit on our team.

Fuck this team

LIN/ASIK FUTURE!?

SamuraiX-

Look's like Val's numbers increased across the board this past season with increased minutes.

EeaPW.png

Good news for Raps fans. Although 14 and 16 games, respectively, aren't very good sample sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom