• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Marc Stein: Mavs' PG priorities from here, sources say, are Nash and Jeremy Lin and re-signing J-Kidd. Team has not yet decided if it'll pursue Dragic
Agent Tolga Tugsavul tells HoopsHype his client Ersan Ilyasova is seriously considering accepting "a big offer" from a European club. According to Tugsavul, the free agent forward has offers on the table from another two Euro teams plus three in the NBA - Toronto, Brooklyn and Milwaukee. Tugsavul says a decision is likely coming next week.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I wish Ilysova would sign with Cleveland.
Deron doesn't care about winning confirmed.

Enjoy your annual first-round exits, loser.

morton_salty.jpg

:(

I find it so funny that people keep saying that the knicks wont match any offer Lin gets. Dolan is a greedy mother fucker and he wants Dat Linsanity money. It could hurt them when it comes to having cap money but he doesn't care about championships.

Well, I was pretty salty about Nets leaving Jersey, even not renewing my season tickets last season, but f*ck it. I'm riding on the bandwagon, especially if they somehow get Dwight. Not sure how they are gonna field a full roster but after the last few seasons, I can't complain. Now I just have to figure out the best way to get to Brooklyn from Newark.

Not sure about Deron's decision to resign, that team is going to be pretty horrible in two years if they don't get Dwight and they may not even make the playoffs before Iso and Crash are basically nothing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, if minny get outlaw, and somehow then pick up C.Lee? damn, they're top 4 material

Outlaw? WTF, i mean batum. good lord, not outlaw. no one should get outlaw.

C.Lee alone would make them dangerous..

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
clearly FIBA halftime entertainment is better than nba finals halftime entertainment

Mrbob

Since the Bulls front office is incapable of doing anything except the safe move, I'm almost resigning the teams fate that they are going to be the equivalent of the 90s Cavs. A team that is very good but just not quite good enough to make it out of the East.

Blackace

Not sure about Deron's decision to resign, that team is going to be pretty horrible in two years if they don't get Dwight and they may not even make the playoffs before Iso and Crash are basically nothing.

I think Joe has a bounce back like season with the Nets... I really do.

Taking the ball out of his hands instead making him bring it up court every possession will make him a better player..

cashman

Banned
Well, I was pretty salty about Nets leaving Jersey, even not renewing my season tickets last season, but f*ck it. I'm riding on the bandwagon, especially if they somehow get Dwight. Not sure how they are gonna field a full roster but after the last few seasons, I can't complain. Now I just have to figure out the best way to get to Brooklyn from Newark.

Just imagine how good the Nets are going to be now that Deron Williams in on the team!

Cloudy

Banned
I'd like to see the Lakers use the full MLE on Courtney Lee. He is a smaller guard but he is a triple-threat player which we lack outside of Kobe

Blackace

Since the Bulls front office is incapable of doing anything except the safe move, I'm almost resigning the teams fate that they are going to be the equivalent of the 90s Cavs. A team that is very good but just not quite good enough to make it out of the East.

Cavs never had a top 5ish level talent going into his prime (pre-injury Rose)... Last year the team was made very well. No one expected RIP to become that useless..

I want Roy in Chi town...

thekad

Banned

Wait, what?

How don't they make the playoffs in the East? Even the Knicks made the playoffs last year.

thekad

Banned
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Newly arrived free agent guard Courtney Lee getting interest from Clippers, Pacers, Bulls, Mavs and Wizards, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.

Lee would be good on the Clippers and Bulls.

Just imagine how good the Nets are going to be now that Deron Williams in on the team!

Ha. It's more so just him not leaving. Hope springs eternal, etc. I'd be happy with the eighth seed and some actual excitement surrounding the team. I have to agree with one of the posts above, though. Long term, especially with the Joe Johnson deal, this team might not look too pretty rather quickly without some more moves.

Blackace

Mayo would fit better on the bulls than C.Lee. A genuine second play maker.

Yup, on the wolves, it's a different thing. He'd be outstanding next to rubio.

Mayo would also be a good fit on the Wolves and so would Eric G..

god would be scary actually.. the wolves would be awesome..

KingGondo

Banned
I still can't believe the Nets traded for Joe Johnson.

I mean... If that's really what Deron wanted, then he's dumb and the Nets are even dumber for accommodating him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'd really like to know wtf Morey/Les and the Rockets are doing.

Fucking confused out of my mind.

goddamn Mavs are sort of fucked. Even if they try and maintain cap space to go after Dwight next season, they run the risk of wasting ANOTHER year of Dirk for nothing.

pilonv1

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Keep eye on free agent F Antawn Jamison and the Warriors, source tells Y! He used to be repped by GS GM Bob Myers.LAL and CHA interested too

This can't be real.

Blackace

I still can't believe the Nets traded for Joe Johnson.

I mean... If that's really what Deron wanted, then he's dumb and the Nets are even dumber for accommodating him.

Joe had a really good season last year... I think he is underrated because of the dumb max contract... but I love the dude's tools and bball (scorers) IQ..

thekad

Banned
I'd really like to know wtf Morey/Les and the Rockets are doing.

Fucking confused out of my mind.

If they really hope to sign Lin and passed up on Dragic to do it, then I am also confused as hell. Well, not really, but it becomes apparent that they're after that Chinese money and could give fuck all about basketball.

pilonv1

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

As Raptors, Knicks & Mavs-fight 4 Steve Nash, the Lakers have also quietly entered the picture & are making a hard push, per league source.

Kobe with a real point guard? Heaven forbid

thekad

Banned
Those guys are pretty bad, but Jamison is probably the worst defender in the league.

Nash
Carter
Marion
Dirk
Camby

The Homosassa Springs Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom