• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Impressed with Anthony Davis' will to play after injuring himself. Especially on an international level without any experience. Kids got guts.

Learn a thing or two, Odumb.

Barrage

He played poorly in one series. Other than that he was fantastic this season.

And it's worth noting that you can easily list 5 guys in that series who played better than him who are among the 15 best players in the NBA.

Along with guys like Battier and Chalmers who I wouldn't put in the Top 75.

linsivvi

Yes. Lakers making a push for Nash. I told you it makes the most sense for Lakers. I still doubt he comes, but I don't want to hear the bullshit regarding Buss. he's trying to get Nash and trade Bynum for Howard. Exactly what every Laker fan should want.

The last time I checked, Mitch is the GM, Jerry is the owner. Mitch is totally capable of handling trades like that.

The fact that Jim gets more attention than the GM or the owner is by itself a huge problem.

He should just stay away from the team and go date models or whatever.

Emwitus

LeBron had several players outplay him in the 2011 Finals, that doesn't stop him from being the best player in the NBA. When Harden is on the bench, the Thunder are average on offense. When he's in the game, their offense is unbelievable and often unstoppable. He's one of the most efficient shot creators in NBA history and, unlike guys like Dantley, he doesn't destroy offensive flow to get his efficiency.

I would guess Orlando, Dallas, and Houston next year and maybe Portland or Minnesota if they still have cap space.

wuzzer!

The last time I checked, Mitch is the GM, Jerry is the owner. Mitch is totally capable of handling trades like that.

The fact that Jim gets more attention than the GM or the owner is by itself a huge problem.

Fuck that. Keep him away from the team completely. Send his ass back to Hollywood Park.

Are you Chris Broussard
tiger-woods-sm-fist-pump-o.gif

And Jim is VP of player operations and works directly with Mitch and has for a very long time. He's specifically involved in the advanced stats part of the player evaluations. Just like Riley or Bird or other people are the pres or VP and directly work with the GM.

He was there for all the stuff you liked. Him and Mitch have been a team for some time now. You just need a scapegoat. Seriously, you need to get over it.

linsivvi

And Jim is VP of player operations and works directly with Mitch and has for a very long time. He's specifically involved in the advanced stats part of the player evaluations. Just like Riley or Bird or other people are the pres or VP and directly work with the GM.

He was there for all the stuff you liked. Him and Mitch have been a team for some time now. You just need a scapegoat. Seriously, you need to get over it.

Why do you keep bringing up scapegoat? The Lakers are not winning because they got old. That's the natural cycle of things. Nobody is blaming anyone for their current state. I just don't want the owner's shitty son meddling basketball matters.

The fact that you compared Riley and Bird with Jim Buss shows how ridiculous you are. Bird and Riley get all the attention because they are HOFers who played basketball, coached and run teams for all their lives and all they did were won championships. Jim Buss wouldn't get a job with any other team in the league. Not even as a ball boy. So why is he getting all these attentions instead of Mitch? Don't kid yourself.

When everyone but T.J. Simers disagrees with you, you are the one who need to get over it.

Jonm1010

Banned
Impressed with Anthony Davis' will to play after injuring himself. Especially on an international level without any experience. Kids got guts.

Learn a thing or two, Odumb.

Or youthful idiocy if he rushes himself back too quick.

I want him to play for the experience but don't want him to push it if there is any chance of further injuring it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wasn't Harden hurt in the finals too?

I was too busy laughing at Westbrook and Bosh to pay too much attention to anything else.

Just his feelings from the refs not calling his flops

Pkaz01

Woah that was a fucking fantastic last couple of pages.

Gordon actually saying his heart is in phoenix? fuck yea but who would new orleans even want if it comes to a sign and trade?

Still not going to get happy but the fact that the chances are higher is exciting.

Now we just need to get the dragon back.

Pkaz01

He doesn't.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro

The Lakers & Nash are interested in a sign-and-trade. Sounds like there's no way Sarver would do that for the #Suns rival.

https://twitter.com/#!/paulcoro/

From that it seems like its not just the lakers but nash also

He's interested in what the lakers might be able to pay him.

But we all know its not going to be more than toronto's offer. How much would they even be able to offer?

giri

But we all know its not going to be more than toronto's offer. How much would they even be able to offer?

I assume Nash would be interested in Hollywood deals on the side to get his production company up and going again.

And no, it wouldn't be more than toronto.

but Nash also told NYK to see what they can get done with the suns in a S&T Scenario, So $$$$ obviously matters to him, but him telling them to try and work on a S&T isn't indicative of preference.

Pkaz01

but Nash also told NYK to see what they can get done with the suns in a S&T Scenario, So $$$$ obviously matters to him, but him telling them to try and work on a S&T isn't indicative of preference.

Damn nash is hustlin i'd rather him go to la because he actually has a chance at ring there but NY has more to offer in a sign n trade. Going to be an interesting next couple of days/weeks.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Damn nash is hustlin i'd rather him go to la because he actually has a chance at ring there but NY has more to offer in a sign n trade. Going to be an interesting next couple of days/weeks.

Heat would be best for him..he would avg 14 ast per game

Mxrz

Nash in a Lakers Jersey seems wrong. But,

Nash
Kobe
???
???
Dwight.

I'd watch.

Still confused about the Mavs. Dominate Champion to putting everything on getting Deron. Its Like 2011 Dirk wasn't real, just some kind of collective dream. Always thought Cuban had a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom