• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

Yea I can't see him on the heat. I don't know how good of a defender chalmers is but he can't be worse than nash. Lakers got by with fisher on D so they would be alright with nash. They would be unstoppable on offense if nash could consistently get the most out of bynum and pau.

aznpxdd

Multiple sources told me that you had Pau's floppy ass on your team for years.

Oh please, you and I both know Clippers flopping this year was on whole 'nother level. Griffin flopped after smashing on someone.

I repeat, he flopped after dunking on someone.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah....if they actually committed to him leading the offense/ball handling. With LBJ on there, can't see it happening.

I think LBJ wouldnt mind it... In fastbreak sets anyone of them could push it..

Blackace

Oh please, you and I both know Clippers flopping this year was on whole 'nother level. Griffin flopped after smashing on someone.

I repeat, he flopped after dunking on someone.

And that's make Pau's bitch ass floppiness ok?

Pkaz01

So whats going on with Roy? Of all people his first pick should have been phoenix. Is Oden still rehabbing for a whole year?

Lowry is a MUCH better player...chasing Lin makes no sense.

It absolutely makes sense.

Yao was the reason that the Houston Rockets had a huge presence in China and to my understanding, they still do.

Yeah, he's Taiwanese but to many he is ethnically Chinese and that could be very marketable overseas for the Rockets.

Blackace

Everyone already knows Pau is a softy bitch. He doesn't dunk on people, stare them down, then flops.

He wild outs on layups screaming like he won the lottery and then flops and cries the next play..

Not really any different.. The fact that it is the Clippers is what makes them "bitch ass"

giri

So whats going on with Roy? Of all people his first pick should have been phoenix. Is Oden still rehabbing for a whole year?

Oden is taking a year off to rehab properly.

Roy is hoping someone is dumb enough to give him soe money to buy new suits and court side tickets for a few years.

Why do you keep bringing up scapegoat? The Lakers are not winning because they got old. That's the natural cycle of things. Nobody is blaming anyone for their current state. I just don't want the owner's shitty son meddling basketball matters.

The fact that you compared Riley and Bird with Jim Buss shows how ridiculous you are. Bird and Riley get all the attention because they are HOFers who played basketball, coached and run teams for all their lives and all they did were won championships. Jim Buss wouldn't get a job with any other team in the league. Not even as a ball boy. So why is he getting all these attentions instead of Mitch? Don't kid yourself.

When everyone but T.J. Simers disagrees with you, you are the one who need to get over it.

Your hate of Buss is irrational. You have no reason why you hate him. No one complains about jeanie running the business operations.

If there was a problem, Mitch would have left years ago. I'm more than willing to agree with you if there's a reason to do so. I don't give a flying fuck if the media needs to make up shit to sell views or papers.

Until Jim proves he cannot handle running things, why bother complaining about it? As of right now, he's done about everything you could ask for. What he has done to make you so scared?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lowry is a MUCH better player...chasing Lin makes no sense.

Nothing the Rockets are doing is making any sense, even if this is tanking Morey is failing at it.

It's gonna be a team of all rookie PF's and over payed players. smFUCKINGh with a couple of vets no one wants.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro
The Lakers & Nash are interested in a sign-and-trade. Sounds like there's no way Sarver would do that for the #Suns rival.

From the Suns beat writer.

So much for Nash not willing to play for the Lakers.

I wonder if Sarver would be willing to do it for a pick or something. No reason to let Nash walk for no reason at all since they aren't competing anyway.

Come on Sarver. Don't be a jackass. If Gilbert can trade Lebron, you can give us Nash for a pick or ebanks or something. DO IT DO IT DO IT

FWIW, Lakers can offer a contract starting a $8.9 million roughly. So, 3 years and like $30 million. Less than Raptors, but the chance to win a title. In LA.

He wild outs on layups screaming like he won the lottery and then flops and cries the next play..

Not really any different.. The fact that it is the Clippers is what makes them "bitch ass"

oh come the fuck on. Pau rarely flops. He will puss out on layups/dunks and scream, but when does he fake falling to the floor? a handful of times all year, about. Blake does that every game.

Pkaz01

I wonder if Sarver would be willing to do it for a pick or something. No reason to let Nash walk for no reason at all since they aren't competing anyway.

Come on Sarver. Don't be a jackass. If Gilbert can trade Lebron, you can give us Nash for a pick or ebanks or something. DO IT DO IT DO IT

FWIW, Lakers can offer a contract starting a $8.9 million roughly. So, 3 years and like $30 million. Less than Raptors, but the chance to win a title. In LA.
sarver would gladly take pau off your hands no one else wants him

Nash/Pau PnRs?

Should I bother imagining those or are Lakers still flipping my boy Pau Pau for luxury tax relief?

Nash/Pau PnRs?

Should I bother imagining those or are Lakers still flipping my boy Pau Pau for luxury tax relief?

The Lakers tried to flip Pau for deron or a legit vet + top flight draft pick now or Derrick Williams from last year.

Not exactly cost cutting. Other than that, they aren't looking to move him.

Nash and Pau on the PnR would be fun, though he obviously can't attack on the move like Amar'e could.

A nash-kobe PnR would be nice too, I think. But just the notion of Kobe playing off ball so much. hhhhrrrrnnnng

And if it can net them Dwight. wow.

edit: Even with just Nash, if the team stays healthy it's much improved because of the offense. I really want this done. It's exactly what I said they needed to try to do weeks ago and they're doing it. feels good. All up to Nash and Sarver.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It absolutely makes sense.

Yao was the reason that the Houston Rockets had a huge presence in China and to my understanding, they still do.

Yeah, he's Taiwanese but to many he is ethnically Chinese and that could be very marketable overseas for the Rockets.

Maybe from a business stand point it makes sense for Les, though Lin is no where in Yao's league so it won't make that much of a difference and it didn't matter to him before when they traded him to NY. (The Linsanity shit will die down so fast if he shits it up in Htown) Also him being marketable in China doesn't help the Rockets win a championship in the future .... which is all Les always talks about.

It only truly makes since because Lowry fucking hates Mchale and the Rockets still have some pipe dream of trading lowry in some package to land Dwight I'm sure.

giri

oh come the fuck on. Pau rarely flops. He will puss out on layups/dunks and scream, but when does he fake falling to the floor? a handful of times all year, about. Blake does that every game.

what on the lakers roster would the suns want? there's literally nothing.

and with nash you're going to be a top 4 side for another few years, what good is a laker first?

Matrix

no Jazz fan has said anything mean about the Rockets all off-season

i'm so proud

or disappointed, i'm not really sure.

Most likely because it's so pathetic. It's like making fun of the Astros at this point. Waste of time and energy for people who hate these teams with a passion. It will be years and years till Utah and the Rockets have that fiery rivalry again... I miss it.

what on the lakers roster would the suns want? there's literally nothing.

and with nash you're going to be a top 4 side for another few years, what good is a laker first?

The Suns get nothing if he just walks. Why not get a couple 2nd round picks out of it?

Lebron got traded by the Cavs for some useless picks, too. As did Bosh. At least the Suns get something. hell, maybe they want Ebanks.

giri

The Suns get nothing if he just walks. Why not get a couple 2nd round picks out of it?

Lebron got traded by the Cavs for some useless picks, too. As did Bosh. At least the Suns get something. hell, maybe they want Ebanks.

also, how are the lakers offereing anything over the tax payers MLE?

And, as i said, it's not up to us to get something from you. Lakers have to present to us something worth while. You're now the second team trying to come up with a S&T Package.

Knicks were told to give up shump.

Lakers fans bitching about flopping? One word: Divac.

I ain't bitching about it, only saying Pau doesn't flop like Blake. Not even close.

Also, I always hated Divac. But every team has someone who flops at least a bit. clips had Blake, Evans, and Cp3. 3 of what, the top 10 floppers?

also, how are the lakers offereing anything over the tax payers MLE?

And, as i said, it's not up to us to get something from you. Lakers have to present to us something worth while. You're now the second team trying to come up with a S&T Package.

Knicks were told to give up shump.

We have the Odom TPE worth $9 million starting.

Knicks can't offer that much money in a S+T. Or close, really. Shump is only what, $1.5 million? Fields is no longer part of it, which is where the S+T was needed.

Suns have 2 options. Take anything from Lakers or let Nash walk for nothing to like Toronto. Makes more sense to get something.

How many days until Bynum gets his extension?

5 days after Howard is traded somewhere. My guess.

linsivvi

What he has done to make you so scared?

He hired Mike Brown.

Yeah I know, you think Mike Brown is a good coach, just like how your think Hollinger is a good analyst.

But whatever. You can whine and cry and shout all you want, the whole world is going to continue to mock your precious Jim Buss.

So just get over it already, Black Jimbo.

How many days until Bynum gets his extension?

Fuck my life.

Naw, suns got more options then dat. but its a convenient re-write.

What are the other options? The Knicks aren't an option at $4 million or whatever they can offer Nash.

He hired Mike Brown.

Yeah I know, you think Mike Brown is a good coach, just like how your think Hollinger is a good analyst.

But whatever. You can whine and cry and shout all you want, the whole world is going to continue to mock your precious Jim Buss.

So just get over it already, Black Jimbo.

Hollinger is good at analyzing stuff that is non-PER related.

yeah, I'm fine with Brown relative to everyone not named Doc, Phil, and Pop.

Ad Jerry and Mitch still signed off on it. The original report, IIRC, was that Jerry was the one sold hard on Brown at first.

Lakers are giving out $63 mil to 3 players next year.

damn

And $200 mil in local TV revenue coming in. Or something.

giri

What are the other options? The Knicks aren't an option at $4 million or whatever they can offer Nash.

lol, you're taking Nash telling the lakers to make something appear as a proper offer and not just a spot on the roster, as a sign of him definitely going there.

You're in a queue.

lol, you're taking Nash telling the lakers to make something appear as a proper offer and not just a spot on the roster, as a sign of him definitely going there.

You're in a queue.

No, I'm not. I've said numerous times I doubt he gets to LA and expect him in Dallas.

What I am saying, however, is this could be the only option for Suns to get something.

He walks to Toronto, walks to Dallas, or gets traded to LA. I'm assuming Knicks are out of it because of what Toronto did with Fields.

What are the other options?

ahh how much of that goes back into their cap space?

lol, lakers haven't had cap space since right before Shaq came. Who knows if they'll ever have any again in our lifetime.

Yeah, i get what you mean. Kobe's contract is hilarious in the end. half the cap, almost. Wish the NBA had a hard cap on salaries, too. $20 mil should be hard line max.

giri

No, I'm not. I've said numerous times I doubt he gets to LA and expect him in Dallas.

What I am saying, however, is this could be the only option for Suns to get something.

He walks to Toronto, walks to Dallas, or gets traded to LA. I'm assuming Knicks are out of it because of what Toronto did with Fields.

What are the other options?

TPE and the same picks you're offering? probably even firsts? thats at worst. Thats assuming the knicks don't give up shump. I'd be happy with shump backing up eric gordon.

TPE and the same picks you're offering? probably even firsts? thats at worst. Thats assuming the knicks don't give up shump. I'd be happy with shump backing up eric gordon.

The Suns don't get to choose where Nash goes, Nash does for the most part. The Knicks can't offer Nash much money so he isn't going there. Move on from Shumps.

Lebron was traded for 2nd rounders. So can Nash. Better than Nash walking to Dallas/Toronto for nothing at all. Lakers can also throw in $3 mil cash to line Sarver's Men's Warehouse suit.

The Suns don't get to choose where Nash goes, Nash does for the most part. The Knicks can't offer Nash much money so he isn't going there. Move on from Shumps.

Lebron was traded for 2nd rounders. So can Nash. Better than Nash walking to Dallas/Toronto for nothing at all. Lakers can also throw in $3 mil cash to line Sarver's Men's Warehouse suit.
Sarver hates the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom