• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

tumblr_m55u6csd4h1rqmy7vo1_500.jpg

Yeah, fuck... we're stuck with him. =(

If I had to guess, BC's now gonna panic and send wheelbarrows of cash onto Dragic's front lawn. That or he'll max out Lin. Whatever the result, it's gonna be bad.

masud

Banned
Im on my phone way out in the middle of nowhere (seriously this town looks like they havent built a new building since ww2) but if we traded shump yall will see a proper melt down when I get home.

Truphenom

No. NO. NOOO. Fuck Nash, I dont want Shump traded for some fucking 40 yr old when the team ain't winning shit regardless. I'd rather blow the team up than get rid of young promising peices.

Jesus Christ why can't things go smooth for an offseason.

Fuck the Suns, Raptors, Rockets, Celtics, and Dolan.

No. NO. NOOO. Fuck Nash, I dont want Shump traded for some fucking 40 yr old when the team ain't winning shit regardless. I'd rather blow the team up than get rid of young promising peices.

Jesus Christ why can't things go smooth for an offseason.

Fuck the Suns, Raptors, Rockets, Celtics, and Dolan.

dolan.gif

Truphenom please

O ok. Hoopsrumors said Berman of the NY Post took down his tweet. Report might be false.
Thought it was true since hoopsrumors and Berman had it on twitter too. It was a mix up.
Enjoy ur Fourth of July everyone.

SamuraiX-

Robert Randolph ‏@rrtfb
#Sike !!!! #stevenash steve nash has not committed anything yet, im just being hopeful guys!!! keep yur fingers crossed
Robert Randolph ‏@rrtfb
@DannyG_NYC hahaha no i was just kidding
Robert Randolph ‏@rrtfb
@hjethwani no was just kidding
Robert Randolph ‏@rrtfb
@theslim3 i know sorry
Robert Randolph ‏@rrtfb
sorry didnt mean to cause such a stir kind people! haha if i knew something i would tell my buddy @notthefakeSVP first anyway

Yeah...

Fuck this clown.

The New York Knicks continue to pursue free-agent point guard Steve Nash, offering a sign-and-trade package headlined by young guard Iman Shumpert, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The Knicks are still in the running to re-sign Jeremy Lin, but the restricted free agent is also exploring other options.

New York has been searching for a third star to complement Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire.

The 37-year-old Nash averaged 12.5 points and 10.7 assists last season for the Suns. He is also being courted by the Mavericks, among others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom