• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanguro

Neo Member
Watch Nash fall to pieces without the Suns medical staff.

If he doesn't, it's going to be very interesting to see one of the least selfish players in the league teamed up with BY FAR THE MOST SELFISH PLAYER IN ANY SPORT ON THE PLANET. Or will it?

Nelo Ice

Banned
So this makes it clear Mitch had a plan all along amirite?

Nash will receive a three-year deal in excess of $25 million, sources said, because the Suns ultimately agreed to sign-and-trade him to the Lakers, who can absorb Nash via the trade exception they created by dealing Lamar Odom to the Dallas Mavericks in December.

So LO for Nash, I ain't even mad!

Knicks got trolled again? LOL!

Nash to the Lakers is whatever. Not a single fuck given.

Lin's getting overpaid in Gotham for sure now. PEACE.

ndtlG.gif

Lothar

Banned
Nash is my favorite player, and like every Suns fan, the Lakers are easily my most hated team. Oh god, what do I do?

Laker fans are the most annoying fucks on the planet. Have I now become one of them?

SamuraiX-

I gotta say, it'll be interesting to see Nash get so many wide open spot-up 3s for a change. His 3-point shooting % should be a career high next season.

giga

Nash is my favorite player, and like every Suns fan, the Lakers are easily my most hated team. Oh god, what do I do?

Laker fans are the most annoying fucks on the planet. Have I now become one of them?
Already getting Lakers bandwagoners on here smh.

Nelo Ice

Banned
But how can the Lakers afford taking on his contract and giving up nothing but picks then? I don't get these salary cap games lol

Thank you based Odom and Dallas!

Nash will receive a three-year deal in excess of $25 million, sources said, because the Suns ultimately agreed to sign-and-trade him to the Lakers, who can absorb Nash via the trade exception they created by dealing Lamar Odom to the Dallas Mavericks in December.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ugh I hate the fucking Knicks. With a passion.

Synergy has Shump as a top 10 percentile defender on-ball last season and he's only a rookie. Watching him play you can definitely see why.

He only started 35 games... So he played against second unit players a lot.. it is easy to see how the stats can be inflated a bit from that.. I am shitting on the dude, mind you..

Damn, I like Steve Nash for that Lakers team for real. That means they are going to have 4 Allstars on that team starting.. That team could definitely win a championship.

Blackace

But how can the Lakers afford taking on his contract and giving up nothing but picks then? I don't get these salary cap games lol

From Lamar

KingKong

Nash to Pau is going to be like easy offense

I don't know if I would trade for Dwight unless it was Bynum for Dwight straight up

Blackace

also where is the link for Nash going to the Lakers? ain't seen it anywhere....

giri

I was refering to him pulling the "Lakers are Nash's first choice" out of his ass.

I'm more inclined to believe that it's the outline of a deal that the Suns FO has agreed to, that, if the deal was to happen with the lakers, this is what it would look like. Just like all the NY shit this morning wasn't an iminent trade, just a "if you go to the knicks in a S&T this is what it would have to look like" sort of thing.

Brinbe

Yeah, with Nash on-board, that team is easily at least conference final good. Could definitely be a Thunder-Lakers future, for sure.

Mavs just need to tank man. There aren't any other FAs that are going to help this season. Rather get a high lottery pick then contend for the 8th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom