• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

So he picked the Lakers who were swept 2 years ago and lost 4 - 1 last season..

I guess I just assume Lakers=contenders but if you say they weren't then I'll take your word for it.

Guess I'm a little bitter. Rockets had a trade exception for a long time that no one wanted. For most teams they really seem to be only a piece of a larger trade. The Lakers basically got Nash for a player they didn't want any more. I'm sure it's fun to be a fan of a team that has the decked stacked in its favor. Not so much when it isn't for your team

Group hug Lakers-age!

o9GWn.gif

and one last pony trick for mitch.
dwight to LA.

nash
kobe
artest
pau
dwight

Syyca.gif

JoeFu

Banned
So does Dirk politely ask for a trade? He's too nice to demand one, and he's just going to be wasting his time here.

Fatalah

I had just sent 2 texts to friends about the possible Nash and Knicks deal. Refreshed my Knicks feed, and the Lakers news popped up!

So does Dirk politely ask for a trade? He's too nice to demand one, and he's just going to be wasting his time here.

I hope. Donnie or Cubes said that they will never be a middle of the pack team, only contenders or bottom feeder. There's no way they'll be able to get the FAs this offseason to bring them back to contender status.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
fuck.. here comes the magically trade machines scenarios that get the Lakers every player on the planet again..

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
A "basketball reasons" and some change later, the Lakers get Steve Nash for Lamar Odom and picks.

Must be nice....

*drinks away the pain*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom