• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this offseason has been fuckin exciting. I better not get used to it though, I'm gonna be in for some rough times watchin the Mavs when the season starts.

Pkaz01

Essentially. I was more excited about getting shump back then a bunch of late first rounders.
oh well now the suns can focus on the free agent situation. what do u think about the people they are going after.

i say yes to dragic and gordon, maybe yes to beasley for the right price, no to felton

To those ripping on Hill being washed up, he's still a quality role player and starter-caliber for most teams in the league. His percentages are fantastic, he's smart, he defends well, and he's one of the good guys. He's a perfect fit.

shira

To those ripping on Hill being washed up, he's still a quality role player and starter-caliber for most teams in the league. His percentages are fantastic, he's smart, he defends well, and he's one of the good guys. He's a perfect fit.
We don't know if the Lakers are going to be providing 24/7 rehab therapists like Phoenix does.

Prolly one of the major reasons they both have lasted so long, so well

Fuck this Fucking lakers

Without god hands in phx he won't make it past year 2

T7smA.gif

Omega

Banned
Is there anyway the Lakers can get Howard still? Hopefully not.

I could see McRoberts and Goudelock for Dwight.

Why the fuck not? They get everyone else for free. Who knows, maybe they can even convince Orlando to throw in a first round pick or two.

squicken

Are Lakers draft picks even any good? They'll never be lottery.

I think PHX "holding out" for two 1s and two 2s is just cover for the $2m in cash they got. In a league where getting the 4th overall is "losing" the lottery, 25 is worthless

giri

We'll get neither and overpay for somebody like OJ Mayo. And it'll still be the best offseason since 2003.

You say that like Mayo is bad. He's pretty good.

oh well now the suns can focus on the free agent situation. what do u think about the people they are going after.

i say yes to dragic and gordon, maybe yes to beasley for the right price, no to felton

Eh, i can take or leave dragic, because of his asking price. If it was more like 8M per, and not 10M per, i'd be far happier about getting him.

Gordon? yeah, sure, why not.

Give gordon his first year off to rehab his knee's properly though.

LMAO @ Cuban now. He's probably hanging Kittens now. Unable to get Nash because he took Odom last year for nothing, I can't help but enjoy this.

Pkaz01

i love the over dramatic suns fans on the suns forums acting like nash is a traitor or something. he played his contract and can go wherever he feels is right immature ass fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom