• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
i love the over dramatic suns fans on the suns forums acting like nash is a traitor or something. he played his contract and can go wherever he feels is right immature ass fans

To be fair to Suns fans it was like 3 days ago Nash was saying that bullshit about how he could never put a Lakers uniform on and play for those guys.

Dude was lying through his teeth.

BobLoblaw

Banned
LMAO @ Cuban now. He's probably hanging Kittens now. Unable to get Nash because he took Odom last year for nothing, I can't help but enjoy this.

Had to be done (again).
cuban.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Sources w/knowledge of Suns' plans say PHX now making hard push to sign free agent Goran Dragic. Raps also trying to sign PG away from HOU

Dragic and Lin are going to get paid.

If you think about it this is better than getting CP3 in SOME regards.

1) Kobe has what 3-4 years left?
2) Nash? 3 years left. So in the end it's irrelevant about his age
3) CP3 being far more injury prone than Nash, knee disintegrating as we speak. That's not to say Nash doesn't get injured but it's not like that
4) Nash being a man on a mission to get a ring, he wants it more
5) Nash is a better passer

KingGondo

Banned
Nash absolutely makes the Lakers better, but I'm still not sure if they beat OKC.

Should be an exciting playoffs, though.

And yeah, if they get Dwight... Shit just got real.

If you think about it this is better than getting CP3 in SOME regards.

1) Kobe has what 3-4 years left?
2) Nash? 3 years left. So in the end it's irrelevant about his age
3) CP3 being far more injury prone than Nash, knee disintegrating as we speak. That's not to say Nash doesn't get injured but it's not like that
4) Nash being a man on a mission to get a ring, he wants it more
5) Nash is a better passer

Getting CP3 meant giving up Gasol. So the team is definitely set up better for the short term.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate the NBA.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Nash absolutely makes the Lakers better, but I'm still not sure if they beat OKC.

If they pick him, WCF at least. If not, then the Lakers still have that awful ass bench and they're another second round exit.

giri

No, I like him, too. Budinger and Mayo would be a king's ransom compared to what we've been throwing out there at the wings.

I forgot about Chase. I like him as a bench man. Not a stater. But yeah, better than your lost lot.

ESPNSteinLine
Sources w/knowledge of Suns' plans say PHX now making hard push to sign free agent Goran Dragic. Raps also trying to sign PG away from HOU

Dragic and Lin are going to get paid.

So we essentially swap nash for dragic? thx houston!

If Dwight was swapped for Bynum I don't see how this team could lose. It would be a dynasty for as long as Nash could play at a high level.

Derrick01

Banned
Wow nice move by the Lakers. Nash is going to average 13 assists a game probably by getting those 3 the ball constantly. Hope he can stay healthy.

I want him to get a ring but I'm conflicted because I don't want Kobe getting 6.

KingGondo

Banned
If LA gets Dwight and Hill it's over.

Nash/Sess
Kobe/JRich
Ebanks/Hill
Pau/McRoberts
Dwight/Hill

Over.
Easy there. It's not a perfect team, but then I think about how he almost dragged that horrible Suns team to the playoffs last year and get scared.

Hope Dwight stays in the East.

Lakers are not getting Sess back, he doesn't want to play second string again which is why he pushed so hard to get out of cleveland.

Sess proved he was a back up at best. If he leaves...he leaves. But Nash won't be around long anyway, might as well try to chip as a sixth man and learn from Nash then try taking over starting spot again.

pilonv1

Jared Dubin ‏@JADubin5

Knicks could have offered the Suns some draft picks too if they hadn't included all of them from now to eternity in the Melo trade.

That dumb Melo trade is the gift that keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom