• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let Knick fans know though, Kidd has slid off pretty bad.. Dude was making so many stupid mistakes last year. Maybe it was just a bad year though.

Just to let Knick fans know though, Kidd has slid off pretty bad.. Dude was making so many stupid mistakes last year. Maybe it was just a bad year though.
It's the mental factor. Dude knows how to run an offense in and out and will make Lin better. Hell he'll make Woodson better, plus he's a PG who Carmelo will respect. Remember Chauncey Billups and how he kept Carmelo in check when he was a Knick? Kidd will do the same.

And let's be real, 20-25 minutes of Kidd is better than 20-25 minutes of Felton/Douglas. Plus the biggie:

Sources briefed on the matter told ESPN.com that Kidd was ultimately swayed to take the Knicks' offer to come to New York and take on the challenge of trying to help the Knicks move into the Eastern Conference elite and also mentor fans' darling Jeremy Lin.
He took the lower 3 million midlevel exception, which is what the Knicks have been bandying about.
Maybe he just doesn't want to stay in New York? He's not stupid, he knows Woodson is not going to do shit for his career.
errr.... or maybe he rejected the Rockets deal because he DOES want to stay in NY/let the Knicks make an offer? I already stated he and Woodson/Chandler/Amar'e/Carmelo met for 3 days in LA to talk about the teams future plans for Lin and assure him he's the starter. Right now he's seeing what he could get in the open market, nothing wrong with that but even he has to know Knicks are matching any deal.

I have to say. After Cuban stuck his nose in the Lakers business last year, and thought he robbed a desperate LA team by getting Odom, I am happy this is what has become of them. Karma man.

Also Dirk will demand a trade, but hes to nice of a guy, and content with his one ring.

Jonm1010

Banned
I have to say. After Cuban stuck his nose in the Lakers business last year, and thought he robbed a desperate LA team by getting Odom, I am happy this is what has become of them. Karma man.

Also Dirk will demand a trade, but hes to nice of a guy, and content with his one ring.
He's one of the most hypocritical owners in the league so I have a hard time feeling anything but joy when things go bad for him......except that I really like dirk and feel like he deserves better.

giri

fuck.

This is actually real now.

the sixer source dude has been wrong a lot lately...hoping he would keep it up.

I'm get started on my DeRozan lies to myself.

He's still young yo and he's very athletic too. Plus with Jrue he has someone to relate too...yeah.

yeah.

yea..

fuuuuck

He's a less talented version of iggy at this point.

So....

Congrats!

giri

how did he do that exactly?

giri

At least Iggy can hit a 3.

If by hit a 3 you mean, hit the backboard from the 3pt line, then yeah. If you mean through the hoop........................................................................................

wow, his 3pt% is surprising. maybe its because he takes so many bad 2's it taints my memory of him.

RBH

Milwaukee, Orlando, and Atlanta are debatable. We still have to see how NJ will mesh and how Chicago responds without Rose an entire (majority?) season.

I don't think Atlanta is debatable as long as Horford and Smith are still there.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
KBergCBS
In addition to agreement with Jason Kidd and matching Lin offer sheet, Knicks are intensely focused on re-signing J.R. Smith, source says.

If by hit a 3 you mean, hit the backboard from the 3pt line, then yeah. If you mean through the hoop........................................................................................

wow, his 3pt% is surprising. maybe its because he takes so many bad 2's it taints my memory of him.

Iggy shot 40% from 3 this year...

yeah I know right?

It's just his missed are so bad that it makes him look like a worse shooter than he really is.... and his love of asshole long twos

Turner is even worse.

damn, thats crazy shit. only thing remains is to see if lin is confirmed for knicks and then i can get some work done finally.
Overpay Lin
Sign Novak
see what J.R. does, then sign him or look for another SG
maybe look into signing Purple Drank
Maybe see if James White still has it?
Sign me as the heart and soul of the 90s' Knicks.

OFFSEASON SAVED
KBergCBS
In addition to agreement with Jason Kidd and matching Lin offer sheet, Knicks are intensely focused on re-signing J.R. Smith, source says.
PleasepleasepleaspleasePLEASE don't overpay. He only wants a one year deal anyway, DON'T OVERPAY. There is hardly a market for him.

AI is still available
tumblr_m2mdzaHudv1qizpry.gif

Wait, did they sign him to the midlevel or is it a S&T with Douglas going back? Because if it's the latter I will laugh my ass off.

SUPREME1

Banned
so did more than half the owners.

and it WAS his business. He owned part of that franchise.

So what. The same way he had the right to bitch and meddle as an owner and rub it in after the fact, us fans have a right to laugh and talk shit when fortunes turn south on his end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom