• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
In another unforeseen twist of this wild offseason, sources say Jason Kidd has decided to leave Mavs and join Knicks on a multiyear deal

Hahaha.

cuban_medium.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wtf...Kidd to the Knicks!?

What are the chances the Knicks can still land Felton and keep Lin?

Flash

Mavs should try to acquire some expiring contracts with their cap space. Worst thing for them to do is panic and overpay Lin or something.

They should try to pick up Calderon from us or something

Flash

WojYahooNBA
Orlando plans to pick up $6M option on final year of J.J. Redick's contract, league sources tell Y! Sports. Magic have until week's end.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Orlando plans to pick up $6M option on final year of J.J. Redick's contract, league sources tell Y! Sports. Magic have until week's end.

Yay!

Brinbe

Mavs should try to acquire some expiring contracts with their cap space. Worst thing for them to do is panic and overpay Lin or something.

isaliDtLktRXH.gif

As long as it doesn't prevent us from Iggy.

And the Knicks would just match whatever is offered for Lin, right?

giri

translation

"Please take calderon off our hands. PLEASE."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom