• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck at that trade rumor... Why would Derrick Williams have that low of a value already and why would the Blazers even reject that trade? It'd be a steal for them. Hopefully Kahn isn't that stupid to give up on Williams that fast and trade him for barely anything... (Although any trade that gets rid of Webster is a great trade!)

Mxrz

Wait, if this really includes like J-Rich and Duhon then it has to be fake.

Chris Duhon a Laker.

I will lol until I can lol no more.

Wait, if this really includes like J-Rich and Duhon then it has to be fake.

Chris Duhon a Laker.

I will lol until I can lol no more.

I'd do Duhon/JRich/Dwight for Bynum/Blake/Metta

Nash/Morris
Kobe/JRich
Hill/Ebanks
Pau/McRoberts
Dwight/Hill

I'd do that deal twice so Vak can cream himself and then plant one all over Nori.

thought this was funny
n54xnj.jpg

Jason Quick ‏@jwquick
Prediction: Batum never signs offer sheet from Minnesota
He's the Portland sports writer who broke the Roy contract and talked with Batum off-record today.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Whatever Nic Batum decides to do – signs a Minny offer sheet, or not – he’ll be a Blazer again. Portland isn’t losing him to the Wolves.
Welp.

linsivvi

Tank for Sessions.

Sorry Brandi.

It's like a revenge summer for basketball reasons.

Remember Cuban mocking the Lakers on the CP3 trade? He got Odom for free who poisoned his team and the exception landed us Nash and now he's begging the Lakers discarded PG to start for his team.

If only Gordon can find a way to join the Suns it would be perfect.

SamuraiX-

So who wants to bet that there's no way in hell Nash gets his yearly average of 30 MPG under Mike Brown and his knees self-implode before the All-Star Break?

the player source is McRoberts. I'm pretty sure he's gone in a Dwight deal (1 year, $3 mil contract. come on, you know it's him).

Also, Batum should sign his QO and fuck the Blazers over. Might as well.

So who wants to bet that there's no way in hell Nash gets his yearly average of 30 MPG under Mike Brown and his knees self-implode before the All-Star Break?

Nash's knees are fine. It's his back that is the problem. He'll be at his normal average just fine.

People think getting Dwight is key to this master plan, but it's only the next step. Mitch will shock the world when he proceeds to fire Brown and bring back Phil.

squicken

Also, Batum should sign his QO and fuck the Blazers over. Might as well.

If he truly wants out of Portland he shouldn't sign anything. Once he signs the QO all Portland has to do is match. He can not sign and try to bitch and moan his way out if he really hates it there. I have no idea why he would but who knows

If he truly wants out of Portland he shouldn't sign anything. Once he signs the QO all Portland has to do is match. He can not sign and try to bitch and moan his way out if he really hates it there. I have no idea why he would but who knows

if he signs nothing, he doesn't play. If he signs the QO, he plays 1 season then is a UFA.

Fucking Cuban and the Mavericks shitiness is shitting up my Rangers somehow. Fuck how this team is playing going into the all-star break. Lazy as shit and uninspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom