• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bynum is a fucking scumbag who has repeatedly tried to injure other team's players and parks in handicap spots

a little karma would do him good

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Only Kane can save them now

Give him that contract, Forman
Oh man, if Kane joined the Bulls, then nothing would stop them. The man can start fires at will!

8aSPB.gif

Kidd is a pass first/only PG..

Knicks have weapons for him..
But I keep hearing on other boards that Kidd's decisionmaking took a hit last year also, I'm trying to get a read on him since I didn't see alot on Mavericks games last year. Going by stats I'm not seeing it. Less assists (team wasn't as good) but he still had less TOs per game.
Oh man, if Kane joined the Bulls, then nothing would stop them. The man can start fires at will!
Dammit Soulplaya you know reilo hates dem wrestling gifs!

Bowser

We could really use another big. I love Biyombo, but he simply can't dominate the entire glass AND be the only defender in the paint. Anyone that can put a body on someone and rebound.

Just not too good. Don't want to get carried away.

Mahinmi or Hickson pls

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
But I keep hearing on other boards that Kidd's decisionmaking took a hit last year also, I'm trying to get a read on him since I didn't see alot on Mavericks games. Going by stats I'm not seeing it. Less assists (team wasn't as good) but he still had less TOs per game.

He forced the issue a bit more.. but the Mavs O was horrible.. no movement..

But I keep hearing on other boards that Kidd's decisionmaking took a hit last year also, I'm trying to get a read on him since I didn't see alot on Mavericks games. Going by stats I'm not seeing it. Less assists (team wasn't as good) but he still had less TOs per game.

Dammit Soulplaya you know reilo hates dem wrestling gifs!

Kidd>>>>>>>>Bibby/Baron.

@APkrawczynski

Batum's agent tells AP that Batum respects PTO team, fans, "but his choice, his heart went to Mpls." Hopes Blazers don't match.
Come on PDX, don't match, I want to see Bones on the court with The Frenchman once again

Piecake

Either Ridnour or Barrea has to be gone if we get Batum

No way is there enough minutes for both of them (once rubio comes back) now that we might have a proper wing rotation - Batum/Roy/Budinger

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
have you seen him during the games? He looks like he's just sick of this shit

ou6px.jpg

Stop post shit like this...

yes people here watch basketball...

And he must have been sick of Dallas playing like ass last year..

SamuraiX-

Fake tweets about Dwight deals, Batum accepted Minny's offer. Dallas has left the NBA and joined the WNBA. All players waived except for Dirk, which puts them far above the cap. Dirk likes his chances. Dream to cheer on yet another team.

Oh, so it's just another Thursday night.

Has Summer League started yet? :(

Reave

Fake tweets about Dwight deals, Batum accepted Minny's offer. Dallas has left the NBA and joined the WNBA. All players waived except for Dirk, which puts them far above the cap. Dirk likes his chances. Dream to cheer on yet another team.

Well, we at least have one proven source with the D12 rumor. Still could be crap, though.

Fatalah

Kidd's a professional veteran presence that will maintain Woodson's command of the team.

"Do your jobs GODDAMNIT!" Posada style!

jorge-posada.jpg

I don't see anyone losing out here except for the Blazers
Meh, 4-years isn't that bad. It goes with the same timeline as our 2012 rookies. It was the 5+ year contracts that killed franchises. Blazers most likely match. We still have cap space to use this year in the 3 days it takes to match Batum.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
‏@WojYahooNBA
Minnesota's considered pitching a Derrick Williams-Martell Webster sign-and-trade for Nic Batum, sources say. Portland would reject it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@WojYahooNBA: Minnesota's considered pitching a Derrick Williams-Martell Webster sign-and-trade for Nic Batum, sources say. Portland would reject it.
Ehhhh

Geez, Wolves are already giving up on D Williams?
Coaching staff thinks he is a 4. We already have one of those.

Of course if he isn't traded they'll use him as a sixth man 3/4 combo, he's lost weight

There are just too many good PFs in the league, they're not worth all that much

Flash

lol derrick williams just needs an opportunity to play his natural position. He is not a 3... sucks that people are writing him off.

just another case of teams over valuing their players. I feel like Blazers do that quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom