• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Maynor...Kemba
Harden...Henderson
Cook...MKG
Collison...Thomas
Aldrich...Biymobo

I'll give you Harden and Collison for sure. But I'll take Kemba, MKG, and Biyombo over Maynor, Cook, and Aldrich. Maynor and Kemba could be close though.
I think you're forgetting how good Maynor is. He shits all over Kemba. And MKG is completely unproven on the NBA level and played with great teammates at Kentucky.

Whatever, it's a pointless argument anyways. Although it's be nice to hear DY's two cents.

Tom Penny

I think Ray should be a lock to come into Miami.. He has pretty much been replaced by Boston. Even though Miami can't offer him that much money, he will be an integral part of the rotation and will get soooo many open looks it wont be funny

He could easily be 6th Man of the year.
He would have the same role making less money and the reality is he would be starting for the celtics with bradley injured and might never relinquish it. At most he has the same role in miami with better chance at a ring making less money . What makes you think they dont want bradley and terry to run the bench?

DJO is a undersized 2 guard... not the greatest at the point.

I agree that a Nash / Sessions combo would be great... but we would need to get rid of steve blake's contract for that to happen. If a Dwight Howard deal does go down... package Steve Blake in there then amnesty whoever comes from Orlando.

With Nash sitting and JO on the floor, if that ever happens, I think offense just runs through Kobe, Bynum, Pau. In that order, with JO being more of a shooter or cutter. I hear he has a great outside J.

And you can't amnesty a guy you just traded for.

I think you're forgetting how good Maynor is. He shits all over Kemba. And MKG is completely unproven on the NBA level and played with great teammates at Kentucky.

Whatever, it's a pointless argument anyways. Although it's be nice to hear DY's two cents.

Yeah, it's pointless. That said I'd definitely take the Thunder if you add Perry Jones to that bench. It's rediculous, you guys are legit 10 deep.

This is the lineup I dreamnt of last night....

Chalmers/Cole World
Wade/Ray Ray/Harris
Lebron/Zombie Rashard/Jones
Battier/Bosh/Zombie Howard
Bosh/Anthony/Turiaf/Pit-thug

squicken

all the Morey pics are from a much happier time...

or did they ever really exist?

The high water mark was the Michael Lewis feature.

I'm just not sure that the plan is wrong if they aren't going to tank. Don't take on contracts you can't trade. Don't sign players to contracts you can't trade. Until you get a star everyone is expendable. It definitely is just spinning in place, but I think that's the only option for them. He's not the one giving Landry Fields and Jeff Green ridiculous money

He would have the same role making less money and the reality is he would be starting for the celtics with bradley injured and might never relinquish it. At most he has the same role in miami with better chance at a ring making less money . What makes you think they dont want bradley and terry to run the bench?
Maybe he wants a change of scenery? There could be a lot of things that would make him say Miami instead of bean town. It isn't always about rings or money.
This is the lineup I dreamnt of last night....

Chalmers/Cole World
Wade/Ray Ray/Harris
Lebron/Zombie Rashard/Jones
Bosh/Anthony/Turiaf/Pit-thug
Wade should start at Pg again. Wade Ray Lbj Bosh whoever.Chips on chips on chips

Kwhit10

Maybe he wants a change of scenery? There could be a lot of things that would make him say Miami instead of bean town. It isn't always about rings or money.

Wade should start at Pg again. Wade Ray Lbj Bosh whoever.Chips on chips on chips
One of the reasons Ray is still considering starting in Boston is the to notch hospitals for his children. He'd stated he wasn't keen on uprooting his family in years past.

If the Bulls or Wiz can get Lee, it'd be an awesome signing that would make sense for both teams. Lee in the Thibodeux defensive scheme would be amazing, and you'd be giving Wall a legit SG that takes pressure off Beal.

One of the reasons Ray is still considering starting in Boston is the to notch hospitals for his children. He'd stated he wasn't keen on uprooting his family in years past.

I guess you're referring to the the Joslin Diabetes Center. I went there for a full check up before I started insulin pump therapy and they were easily the best group of endocrinologists I've ever been around. With Ray's money though I doubt medical care is ever going to be an issue. He can easily afford plane tickets from Miami to Boston anyway.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lou Williams ‏@TeamLou23
Philly, I appreciate you all. Unfortunately I will not be coming back, as an organization they decided to move in a different direction.

I love these scrubs that turn down the lakers, or go look for huge amounts of money elsewhere.

I haven't heard Trevor Arizas name since he left
Jordan Farmar
Sasha

Ramon f'd up by opting out. You probably will never hear from him again.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I wonder how much Brand has left in the tank. He's been more effective than I thought he'd be from that Achilles tendon injury but still hasn't been the same player pre injury.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I love these scrubs that turn down the lakers, or go look for huge amounts of money elsewhere.

I haven't heard Trevor Arizas name since he left
Jordan Farmar
Sasha

Ramon f'd up by opting out. You probably will never hear from him again.

Yeah, they should just play for the minimum.. the honor of playing on the lakers should be worth millions.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba is gonna be in the Summer League?

Expect And1Madness

Followed by profound disappointment

Cipherr

He is playing another season?
stephenahand.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom