• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for Adam Blade:
Sean Highkin: The Sixers' one-year deal with Nick Young is worth the same amount the Clippers will be paying Jamal Crawford when he's 35.
about 10 minutes ago
Please don't make another Gaming Topic about some creepy game Adam...

Lou could replace Terry in Dallas.

We are also looking at Hinrich and Delonte West (pls no...don't bring him here around these idiots in this city..dude will kill someone).

He is playing another season?
stephenahand.png
Correct me if I'm wrong but everyone on last years roster is still under contract except for James Jones

Barrage

Anyone have an updated list of all of the Amnesty players?

Gilbert Arenas-Waived by Orlando Magic-Signed with Memphis Grizzlies
Chauncey Billups-Waived by New York Knicks-Claimed by LA Clippers
Charlie Bell-Waived by Golden State Warriors-Now Playing In Italy
Baron Davis-Waived by Cleveland Cavaliers-Claimed by New York Knicks
Travis Outlaw-Waived by New Jersey Nets-Claimed by Sacramento Kings
Brandon Roy-Waived by Portland Trailblazers-Signed with Minnesota Timberwolves

Elton Brand-Waived by Philidephia 76ers-??

RBH

Gilbert Arenas-Waived by Orlando Magic-Signed with Memphis Grizzlies
Chauncey Billups-Waived by New York Knicks-Claimed by LA Clippers
Baron Davis-Waived by Cleveland Cavaliers-Claimed by New York Knicks
Travis Outlaw-Waived by New Jersey Nets-Claimed by Sacramento Kings
Brandon Roy-Waived by Portland Trailblazers-Signed with Minnesota Timberwolves

Elton Brand-Waived by Philidephia 76ers-??

Thanks!

Man, Golden State pretty much wasted their amnesty provision.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
With the Sixers blowing things up and the Magic probably not far behind some playoff spots are opening up in the East.

But we must stay vigilant and tank harder than ever. If that means feeding Biyombo 30 times in the post, so be it.

So the Clips replaced the ending contracts of Nick Young and Mo Williams with ... a long Crawford deal?

adam.. wtf man
I'm hoping Clips make some other horrible moves, I think it may push Adam over the edge and account suicide by posting some tentacle hentai game.

for those who don't remember Google NeoGAF Core407. One of the most amazing and unexpected account nukes ever. What made it more stunning is he didn't think he'd get nuked. It's NSFW as Hell.

EDIT: Thread got deleted, nvm.

I'm hoping Clips make some other horrible moves, I think it may push Adam over the edge and account suicide by posting some tentacle hentai game.

for those who don't remember Google NeoGAF Core407. One of the most amazing and unexpected account nukes ever. What made it more stunning is he didn't think he'd get nuked.

Warning: NSFW as Hell.

What exactly am I looking for?

SUPREME1

Banned
People think getting Dwight is key to this master plan, but it's only the next step. Mitch will shock the world when he proceeds to fire Brown and bring back Phil.

BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL
BRING BACK PHIL

Omega

Banned
Oh excuse me, I forgot with all the recent free agent stuff going on>

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU AGAIN?

The only person in this thread that recognizes Dwight for the scrub that he is.

Also, we went after almost every free agent besides Deron. If Darko got amnestied we'd be all over that.

The only person in this thread that recognizes Dwight for the scrub that he is.

Also, we went after almost every free agent besides Deron. If Darko got amnestied we'd be all over that.
wat?

wat?

wat the... how?

just... where do I begin?

... The opinions expressed by Clint Beastwood are those of him and and him alone, and in no way represent the opinions of anyone else in Knicks-GAF. User discretion is advertised.

wat?

wat?

wat the... how?

... The opinions expressed by Clint Beastwood are those of him and and him alone, and in no way represent the opinions of anyone else in Knicks-GAF. User discretion is advertised.

It's cool. He can keep Amare. Send Dwight to Lakers for Bynum. I'm okay with that.

But we must stay vigilant and tank harder than ever. If that means feeding Biyombo 30 times in the post, so be it.

Hahaha, I like this idea. He's so damn positive and happy he wouldn't be phased by averaging 10 turnovers a game at all. He'd just smile and say he's working on getting better.

Losing LouWill and the corpse of Elton Brand isn't really blowing it up.

Call me when they trade Iggy...only then I will believe.

Iggy is on the block though, you just haven't found the right trading partner.

linsivvi

wat?

wat?

wat the... how?

Syphon Filter has been outdone. This guy is Heavy-tier.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So Pincus was just on 710 ESPN. Pretty much said exactly what was in his article yesterday and the main sticking point is Howard's back since Lakers are not at all worried he'll leave if they get him. Only reason Nets are even being considered right now is they're the only offer available that isn't Bynum. Also Nets want to move this asap since Lopez or Humphries could ruin them in an instant since they're FAs. Apparently Magic would make the trade in a heartbeat if Mitch took back a bad contract like Jrich.

edit:Also apparently Magic do not want to walk into training camp with Howard still there.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whatever. I'd still rather have Courtney Lee or somebody we don't have to guard against.

I really don't understand all this love for Courtney Lee. Roy on one leg in his last season was pretty much as effective as Lee. If he's healthy at all he's a better player than Lee and he's on 1 year deal or 2 if he holds up. Lee's demands are crazy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

You know whats going to happen. Bazz and Noel are prolly 1-2 respectively.

The third pick in the NBA draft lottery goes to.....

SUPREME1

Banned
Kobe realizes he needs to take on a different persona moving forward if he wants to win any more rings.

Hardened criminal Mamba has been activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom