• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Agreed, taking way less money to leave a city where you are treated as a legend on a still competitive team is totally using your head.

For someone who has made over 150 million dollars over the course of his career, what is a few extra million dollars? Oh now I get 9 million instead of 12... woopdee fucking doo. He doesn't give a shit about that.

If he values winning, then he'll come to Miami. Plain and simple.

RBH

JoeJohnsonHelloBrooklynNets.jpg

:)

For someone who has made over 150 million dollars over the course of his career, what is a few extra million dollars? Oh now I get 9 million instead of 12... woopdee fucking doo. He doesn't give a shit about that.

If he values winning, then he'll come to Miami. Plain and simple.

Even though Bosh was out you have to respect the C's just a little bit for taking the series to 7. They got better in the offseason too by adding Terry, Sullinger, and Fab Melo. So it's far from crazy to think that the Celtics could beat the Heat in the playoffs next year.

Vire

Even though Bosh was out you have to respect the C's just a little bit for taking the series to 7. They got better in the offseason too by adding Terry, Sullinger, and Fab Melo. So it's far from crazy to think that the Celtics could beat the Heat in the playoffs next year.

No I don't, If we had Bosh healthy the whole series last year we would have beat them in 5.

Fab Melo doesn't exactly instill fear in me and I'm sure Ray isn't thrilled about bein a third option in Bos besides Terry and Bradley.

Mothman91

Speaking of the USA team, they are having a friendly or an exhibition with Brazil in D.C. Might be going to that, but tickets are a bit expensive.

No I don't, If we had Bosh healthy the whole series last year we would have beat them in 5.

Fab Melo doesn't exactly instill fear in me and I'm sure Ray isn't thrilled about bein a third option in Bos besides Terry and Bradley.

As long as he could produce Ray would get decent minutes. I doubt he's worried much about playing time. Melo by himself isn't formidable; but Sullinger, Johnson, and him put together means less wear and tear on KG during the regular season. The same could be said of Bradley and Terry for Ray.

charsace

You won't fear Fab, but you'll hate him when he brains the shit out of Wade/Lebron/Bosh.

And Oden could have got a tomill a year for 1 or 2 years from someone based on the current climate.

If Ray Allen uses his head he'll go to Miami.

If he uses his heart, he'll go back to Boston.

You'd think one's head and pocketbooks would be related.

Why should Ray take half the money to come off the bench for Miami when he can still play for a winner in Boston? At twice the price.

Miami getting Camby would be a nice coup, though.

Would lose respect for Ray if he went to Miami. It's one thing to ring chase..but going directly over to the team that ended your season when your team is still a viable option to chip AND is going to pay you more money seems pretty bad.

Pimpwerx

You'd think one's head and pocketbooks would be related.

Why should Ray take half the money to come off the bench for Miami when he can still play for a winner in Boston? At twice the price.

Miami getting Camby would be a nice coup, though.

Because there are lots of winners in the league, but only one champion. If Jesus wants to bank another ring before he retires, he has to take the paycut. Gotta pay the cost to be the boss. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom