• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
sofoklis.jpg

Who is this. Photoshopped KD?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
With non-guaranteed deals to move in sign/trade for Camby, Knicks may have edge. Camby's history with NY, and Glen Grunwald, also factors.

I don't understand how playing with Melo is considered an edge for him choosing NY. Wouldn't that make him want to choose Miami?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
With non-guaranteed deals to move in sign/trade for Camby, Knicks may have edge. Camby's history with NY, and Glen Grunwald, also factors.

I don't understand how playing with Melo is considered an edge for him choosing NY. Wouldn't that make him want to choose Miami?

all those bricks

LAS VEGAS -- The U.S. men's Olympic basketball team has opened training camp and quickly had its first injury.

Chris Paul was forced to leave to get an X-ray after hurting his thumb. The Americans don't believe the injury is serious and hope Paul can practice Saturday.

SamuraiX-

I just realized Nicolas Batum is going to be making at least 11.25 Million United States Dollars next season. At least.

This. Fucking. League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom