• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
147932282-james-harden-of-the-2012-usa-basketball-mens-gettyimages.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
It's cute how Gondo thinks the Blunder are going to be able to retain Clutchless Larden and Iblahka.
Nah, I'm at peace with losing Ibaka eventually.

But they should definitely try to re-sign both and only move Serge when they need to.

Paying the tax for a couple of years will be worth it if it comes with a chip or two.

So who is going to make the final roster for Team USA?

I've got

Lebron
Durant
Kobe
D Will
Paul
Melo
Chandler
Love
Westbrook
Griffin
Iguodala
and Davis

Harden, Gay, and Gordon miss the cut.

SamuraiX-

I think they would pick Harden, Gay, and Gordon before Iggy.

I loved Iggy in the World Championships but I'm not seeing him make the roster this time around despite his ability to run the floor and defend the opposition extremely well.

thekad

Banned
^Iguodala is at least better than Gay.

Paul/DWill
Kobe/Westbrook
The King/Iggy
Durant/Melo
Chandler/Love/

I can see Gordon and Griffin going over Harden and Davis.

SamuraiX-

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
And so it begins... RT @News10Sean: Carmello Anthony on DeMarcus Cousins today..."He fouled the sh#t outta everyone" #nbakings

rofl

Melo is so lucky he came into the league after the 90s.

I think they would pick Harden, Gay, and Gordon before Iggy.

I loved Iggy in the World Championships but I'm not seeing him make the roster this time around despite his ability to run the floor and defend the opposition extremely well.

I had a tough time deciding between Harden and Iggy but I went with Iggy because of what he brings on defense. Durant, Kobe, Lebron, Westbrook, Melo, and D Will bring all the offense needed.

I had a tough time deciding between Harden and Iggy but I went with Iggy because of what he brings on defense. Durant, Kobe, Lebron, Westbrook, Melo, and D Will bring all the offense needed.
FIBA refs already deal with floppers in the Euro league. Harden lost a big advantage there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom