• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blab Blah Blah Blah Blah

WHY WOULD RAY GO TO MIAMI FOR HALF THE MONEY GUIES??????????????????????

Lol I've seen some posts on twitter like that, honestly I can't tell if people are serious or just stupid.

Celtics weren't gonna chip anyway, ray is smart, Battier will lead the 3's for the heat though D:

Vire

nba_g_allen11_576.jpg

SUCK IT BILL SIMMONS.

balddemon

Banned
i think the reason ray doesn't get along with rondo is because i'm pretty sure he doesn't get along with anyone. he's pretty OCD and anything that is different from his routine will piss him off

PUSHA T ‏@PUSHA_T

Its official...I'm not watching basketball any longer!! I'm over this musical chairs shit...

that settles it. if pusha's out,i'm out too

KingKong

ok from other Woj tweets it sounds like Ray was upset about the near-trade to Memphis? AND Miami and another ring are what he wants AND Riley sold him AND the Rondo-Allen relationship was toxic

wonder why it took him so long to consider the offers then, sounds like he wanted out of there

I think the indecision is making a lot of people downgrade Dwight's abilities. Lakers potentially getting Dwight would be huge.

PUSHA T ‏@PUSHA_T

Its official...I'm not watching basketball any longer!! I'm over this musical chairs shit...

that settles it. if pusha's out,i'm out too

And I'm not listening to rap anymore when he and Lil Wayne are having patty cake beefs.

The M.O.B

wut
Edit: nice stealth edit, not fast enough :p

heh :p
Why would STEVE go to NASH?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Ray Allen considered Pat Riley's presentation the past two days in Miami as "incredible," source says. "They sold him in every way."

Riley had em in the bag all along, who knew.

oh and Rondo's head has gotten ridiculous the past few years, his attitude probably doesn't go well with someone as professional as Ray.

Join a conference rival after they stuffed your shit two years in a row for less money. That's some chump shit rayray.

Miami is going to be real tough to beat now.

This is starting to get disappointing as a Bulls fan. I just hope Garpax don't get dumb and match the Asik offer. Why does no one want to come to Chicago? Awesome fan base, one of the coolest cities in the world, solid team even without Rose. Is Thibodeau too much of a hard ass?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is starting to get disappointing as a Bulls fan. I just hope Garpax don't get dumb and match the Asik offer. Why does no one want to come to Chicago? Awesome fan base, one of the coolest cities in the world, solid team even without Rose. Is Thibodeau too much of a hard ass?

Nobody wants to play with Rose. His boring personality is a hindrance.

I don't think anyone wants to play with that robot you all have as point guard.

Vire

heh :p
Why would STEVE go to NASH?

Riley had em in the bag all along, who knew.

oh and Rondo's head has gotten ridiculous the past few years, his attitude probably doesn't go well with someone as professional as Ray.

PAT RILEY! He got ALL 4 FOR A DISCOUNT

The don, the godfather. PIMP.

Kwhit10

Well at least I won't have to watch the Celtics stand around for 20 seconds while judas shuttlesworth tries to get free around screens. He has become very dependent on offense. Let the Rondo-Bradley chemistry grow with Jet of the bench.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Our coach is a hardass, our owner is cheap, our star player doesn't like to dance, Chicago is a crime ridden and corrupt environment, you can't film movies here (even Rose lives in LA), it's too cold, and our women are ugly (face facts, it's true!).

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I have no problems leaving a team that tried to trade you.

By most accounts everybody on the Heat is very nice, why wouldnt he want to go?

Vestal

Ray isn't any better than J-Rich at this point

Ray has the 1 thing Miami needs from anyone not Named LBJ, Wade, Bosh.. He makes open 3 pointers..

Imagine game 5 of the finals but basically every game.. Either extend the defense to defend the 3 and get pounded inside, or collapse and receive some Jesus 3s. Not to mention that he won't have to go through 27 million screens to get open, He will just be open.

Ray Allen to the Heat.. Pat Riley does it again!, Boston shouldn't have signed Jason Terry. With Bradley and Terry at the 2. Ray was going to share his minutes.

dream

Well at least I won't have to watch the Celtics stand around for 20 seconds while judas shuttlesworth tries to get free around screens. He has become very dependent on offense. Let the Rondo-Bradley chemistry grow with Jet of the bench.

Yeah, seriously. And even when RR9 finds him open in the corner, Ray ends up throwing up bricks.

Ray has the 1 thing Miami needs from anyone not Named LBJ, Wade, Bosh.. He makes open 3 pointers..

Imagine game 5 of the finals but basically every game.. Either extend the defense to defend the 3 and get pounded inside, or collapse and receive some Jesus 3s. Not to mention that he won't have to go through 27 million screens to get open, He will just be open.

This. It's gonna be crazy how many 3's ray will get to shot wide open

Why doesn't every team just do what doc did and have lebron go for 30+ and not leave three point shooters open.

Only reason it failed was Ray and the Celtics went 1-67499658955787 from three in game 6 of the eastern conference finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom