• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

If Dwight does end up coming to LA then I think there will be some Melo/Stat relationship between Pau and Dwight, I don't think they would be compatible at all. They need to trade and get a decent bench.

How so? Melo is a complete ball stopper, Pau is a PF that plays outside. Both Pau and Dwight are good passers, especially Pau.

It's not comparable at all.

Mothman91

Heat - Lakers should get some insane ratings, especially in the finals. Although I guess thats more on market hype than actual being overly stacked teams.
"Hmmmmmmmm"
david-stern.jpg

Emwitus

I'm still not convinced about that nash trade. In a perfect world i'd rather keep bynum and pau together and maybe get a lowry or dragic downhere too bad this is the bynum douche reality.

Jesus Christ, fuck Ray Allen.

I can't believe a man could have so little pride and dignity as to do what he just did.

its not like he hasnt won a ring either. fuckin ray allen is white hot now mannnn

.. its not bad that i want the lakers to win next year right? I know my team aint got no chance, and i'd like to see nash win a ring like kidd did; i don't like the heat either.

Gotdamn, I stop posting regularly and Triple Ls run rampant all over the thread.

BEST GAF's interior D has gone soft...

Also, we gotta deal with the Super Gasol Bros. AND Ibaka in the Gold medal game...and us without Bosh and Howard.

Ugh...

giri

he has an amazing short range game in 2K, much better than real life. Plus Dwight/Nash PnR, mah gawd.
I never bought 12, but in 11 it was shit.
Same team without Nash was 3rd in the west... They pretty legit without D12
And Nash means that their bench is always either playing with Nash or Kobe. Their bench will never play with out one or the other, so it won't be even close to what it was last year.

I see the Heat made a nice pickup with Ray. Lost a little respect for him going to the bad guys like that. For shame.

Don't matter though, we got Kirk motherfukin Hinrich coming back. Hope LeBron still enjoying his 1st (and last) chip.

Oooooh wait what's this? MICHAEL REDD A POSSIBILITY TOO!!? Damn Garpax its too much for my little heart to handle. Greatest offseason ever?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I see the Heat made a nice pickup with Ray. Lost a little respect for him going to the bad guys like that. For shame.

Don't matter though, we got Kirk motherfukin Hinrich coming back. Hope LeBron still enjoying his 1st (and last) chip.

Oooooh wait what's this? MICHAEL REDD A POSSIBILITY TOO!!? Damn Garpax its too much for my little heart to handle. Greatest offseason ever?
Seriously, I don't even understand why we even have a season? The Bulls clearly have this locked up.

Metta World Peace: Only way to make big trades : You gotta trade big time players. No way around it.... I'm so dope . Recognize about 25 minutes ago
is metta hinting at something?
and more importantly, is he alluding that he's a big time player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom