• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

man, it's awful that a player decided to fuck with a GM who fucked him the last few years after taking a pay cut to come back. these players have too much power! why can't these slaves players stay with my team for life (or unless we can get better chips for them via trade, or LOL amnesty)?

he doesn't need the money, wants to win another championship and is sick of Ainge and Rondo. dat pride!

Sick of Rondo because he's has too big of an ego to listen to him...yep. Sounds about right.

"When it comes to basketball, Rondo is the smartest player on the team – one of the smartest players in the league," one locker-room source said. "And Ray considers himself a smart guy. But at some point, it became hard for Ray to be corrected by a guy so much younger than him."

Cipherr

Wow, I really just cannot believe they got him. Games are going to be incredible to watch this season. Allen on a wing for the heat? Jesus H Christ man. They have like NO money available and yet still making these great moves. I think I had best stay away from RealGM today, I cannot even imagine the meltdowns.

Sanjuro

Sick of Rondo because he's has too big of an ego to listen to him...yep. Sounds about right.

"When it comes to basketball, Rondo is the smartest player on the team – one of the smartest players in the league," one locker-room source said. "And Ray considers himself a smart guy. But at some point, it became hard for Ray to be corrected by a guy so much younger than him."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQoC3LXjD4s

He's a SMARRRRTT GUUUYYYYY

RBH

600full-smart-guy-poster.jpg

Kwhit10

So I read that Yahoo piece on Ray which noted several times he has that respect for authority from a military household, that clashed with the ofttimes 'lackadaisical' Rondo. But now he gets to play with Chris 'but we just wanted to chill' Bosh and Co.

Rondo has been on the block for years in numerous trade rumors and Ray is a vet and he can't handle it? Pierce almost got traded to the Nets. Ray's main reason to go to the Heat isn't even to get rings. Ray demanded 3/27 from the Celtics which is bitch made. This was a 100% pride move.

Oh. Must read on the Ray move.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--heat-gave-ray-allen-reason-to-again-feel-wanted.html

Um what? Of course ray isn't about to take that shit, why? Because he's a HoF vet. No one thinks Pierce was really close to being traded, while Ray was basically told pack your shit you going to Memphis.

Celtics overpaying KG 3/34 is "bitchmade", please. That article sums it up perfect.
And yet for those in New England daring to call it treason, well, Ray Allen will call it something else: My turn.

Anybody crying and calling Ray a bitch and a traitor is "bitchmade"

Bowser

I'm kinda loling at Lakers fans who are all "ugh, smh Ray, ring chasing with a rival?!"

Um, you guys do know that Steve Nash is doing th exact same thing, right?

Cipherr

I'm kinda loling at Lakers fans who are all "ugh, smh Ray, ring chasing with a rival?!"

Um, you guys do know that Steve Nash is doing the exact same thing, right?

Yeah this is what I dont get. Its like Steve Nash didn't just join the Lakers a few days ago. Not even the media is buying it this time, essentially telling folks calling Ray a traitor to STFU.

Vire

Steve Nash leaves to division rival LA: Good move for him, I hope he's happy there and get's his chip.

Ray Allen leaves to conference rival MIA: TRAITOR, JUDAS, BITCHMADEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lulz

How is giving the best player on the Celtics maybe one more year than he should have "bitchmade"? If anything, that's rewarding the guy who made the Celtics relevant again. He's a top ten player in the NBA, there's no reason he should be paid less than Batum and far less than Hibbert this year.

Steve Nash leaves to division rival LA: Good move for him, I hope he's happy there and get's his chip.

Ray Allen leaves to conference rival MIA: TRAITOR, JUDAS, BITCHMADEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lulz

Heat are more despicable than the Lakers. If Nash went to the Heat, people would be hating on him too.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
How is giving the best player on the Celtics maybe one more year than he should have "bitchmade"? If anything, that's rewarding the guy who made the Celtics relevant again. He's a top ten player in the NBA, there's no reason he should be paid less than Batum and far less than Hibbert this year.

Batum's contract will be one of those punchlines on Grantland in about 2 years.

I don't believe you know how modern day sports work. He was paid over $21 million for last season alone...
LOL oh my....

Lebron
KD
Wade
Kobe
Dwight
Paul
Deron
Melo
Rose
Love
Bosh
Rondo
Iggy
LMA

Just of the top off my head

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Iggy, Rondo, Carmelo, Wade, Bosh... oh my

Celtics simply aren't even worth mentioning without Garnett on that team.

LOL oh my....

Lebron
KD
Wade
Kobe
Dwight
Paul
Deron
Melo
Rose
Love
Bosh
Rondo
Iggy
LMA

Just of the top off my head

He's a lot better than Iggy, Melo, and Rondo and I think he's better than Kobe and Bosh as well. It's back and forth between him and Deron since KG is the best defender in the NBA right now with Bogut and Dwight hurt while Deron is a terrible defender (possibly the worst in the NBA at closing out on three point shooters)

He's a lot better than Iggy, Melo, and Rondo and I think he's better than Kobe and Bosh as well. It's back and forth between him and Deron since KG is the best defender in the NBA right now with Bogut and Dwight hurt while Deron is a terrible defender (possibly the worst in the NBA at closing out on three point shooters)

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

KingKong

Seriously? He is not better than Rondo or Kobe. Bosh is debatable.

I don't know how you can even judge it when Rondo is the only reason KG gets wide open midrange jumpshots over and over again

and best defender in the NBA, lmao

Seriously? He is not better than Rondo or Kobe. Bosh is debatable.

I don't know how you can even judge it when Rondo is the only reason KG gets wide open midrange jumpshots over and over again

and best defender in the NBA, lmao

Who is better than him defensively other than Bogut or Dwight when those guys are healthy and engaged?

Tom Penny

Um what? Of course ray isn't about to take that shit, why? Because he's a HoF vet. No one thinks Pierce was really close to being traded, while Ray was basically told pack your shit you going to Memphis.

Celtics overpaying KG 3/34 is "bitchmade", please. That article sums it up perfect.

Anybody crying and calling Ray a bitch and a traitor is "bitchmade"

Ray isn't as good as KG and his impact even isn't close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom