• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love, Iggy, Pau, LMA, Bosh?

Lawl.
Is this the 2000s again? Love and Paul were legit MVP candidates.
Bosh vs KG hasn't really been close. KG would kill to be able to handle being a legit number one again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT__LN7Sj7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULYClcERLZc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwXrw9Ugw0
LMA is a bit better too.
Iggy is a tossup

Iggy, Rondo, Carmelo, Wade, Bosh... oh my

Celtics simply aren't even worth mentioning without Garnett on that team.
And?
Wtf do you think they would be without Rondo. Melo, Wade and Bosh are waaaaaaaaaaay above KG. Troll better bruh.
He's a lot better than Iggy, Melo, and Rondo and I think he's better than Kobe and Bosh as well. It's back and forth between him and Deron since KG is the best defender in the NBA right now with Bogut and Dwight hurt while Deron is a terrible defender (possibly the worst in the NBA at closing out on three point shooters)
A lot eh? LMAO

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And?
Wtf do you think they would be without Rondo. Melo, Wade and Bosh are waaaaaaaaaaay above KG. Troll better bruh.

You're asking me what I think they'd be without Rondo after I've been one of the main people dogging him out all season long.

Take a deep breath and tilt your head backwards. If you think KG is Iguodala-tier, you probably had a long night.

You're asking me what I think they'd be without Rondo after I've been one of the main people dogging him out all season long.

Take a deep breath and tilt your head backwards. If you think KG is Iguodala-tier, you probably had a long night.

You dog him because hating is what you do. Doesn't make you right. After 08, the celtics have been all about Rondo. If in aint clear to you that they would be hot garbage without the kid then maybe you should tilt your head.

Steve Nash leaves to division rival LA: Good move for him, I hope he's happy there and get's his chip.

Ray Allen leaves to conference rival MIA: TRAITOR, JUDAS, BITCHMADEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lulz

If the Suns were actually relevant this year and were eliminated in the WCF by the Lakers, then yeah it would have been "bitchmade". But the Suns were on their way to being a lottery team and Suns are several years removed from their playoff intense battles with the Lakers.

Whereas Boston were basically one game away from going to the Finals and blowing up the Heat experiment. They were the only team in the playoffs that actually gave the Heat a full 7 game series. The Celtics/Heat are very much an active rivalry. So of course Ray is a backstabber, bitchmade, or whatever for jumping to their rival for less money.

If Ray Allen had a problem with Rondo's self-important attitude, then of course Wade and Lebron is going to be so much of an improvement. [/bleeding with sarcasm]

If Ray thought it was bad when he had cold streaks in Boston, he's going to be thrown completely under the bus by Miami fans when he has a cold spell with the Heat. He'll enjoy cries of "Ray Allen is a bum!!!", "Lebron needs help!!!!!111"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You dog him because hating is what you do. Doesn't make you right. After 08, the celtics have been all about Rondo. If in aint clear to you that they would be hot garbage without the kid then maybe you should tilt your head.

There isn't a single player in the league that I don't "hate" on.

Emwitus

Steve Nash leaves to division rival LA: Good move for him, I hope he's happy there and get's his chip.

Ray Allen leaves to conference rival MIA: TRAITOR, JUDAS, BITCHMADEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lulz

Nash moves to divison rival from a team that did not even make the playoffs, Ray allen moved from a team that took it's rival to game 7. But let's delude ourselves.

Blablurn

aqkOVo.gif

from the heat forum

Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin has been elevated to a lock to make Team USA's Olympic squad, according to sources close to the process, leaving USA Basketball coaches and officials with essentially five players for two remaining roster spots.

Sources told ESPN.com that Griffin quietly has been added to that group as well, leaving five players -- Anthony Davis, Rudy Gay, Eric Gordon, James Larden and Andre Iguodala -- in contention for the last two roster berths, to be revealed following Saturday's practice session.

One source said Friday that Iguodala and Larden went into camp as the favorites for the last two spots.

So, who else makes it?

If the Suns were actually relevant this year and were eliminated in the WCF by the Lakers, then yeah it would have been "bitchmade". But the Suns were on their way to being a lottery team and Suns are several years removed from their playoff intense battles with the Lakers.

Whereas Boston were basically one game away from going to the Finals and blowing up the Heat experiment. They were the only team in the playoffs that actually gave the Heat a full 7 game series. The Celtics/Heat are very much an active rivalry. So of course Ray is a backstabber, bitchmade, or whatever for jumping to their rival for less money.

If Ray Allen had a problem with Rondo's self-important attitude, then of course Wade and Lebron is going to be so much of an improvement. [/bleeding with sarcasm]

If Ray thought it was bad when he had cold streaks in Boston, he's going to be thrown completely under the bus by Miami fans when he has a cold spell with the Heat. He'll enjoy cries of "Ray Allen is a bum!!!", "Lebron needs help!!!!!111"

So basically, bullshit narrative is the only proof you can provide that Ray is a traitor while you ignore the other issues. Cool.

fertygo

Is this the 2000s again? Love and Paul were legit MVP candidates.
Bosh vs KG hasn't really been close. KG would kill to be able to handle being a legit number one again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT__LN7Sj7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULYClcERLZc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwXrw9Ugw0
LMA is a bit better too.
Iggy is a tossup

Tell me again when Love's team got 30 win.
LMA Defense n rebounding was shit compared to KG

Iggy? bwahahahahey

Paul.. I thought you said Pau.

KG still the best defensive anchor after Dwight, and still averaging around 20/10 in the playoff, no way he's not better than some of those name that you listing that not even on winning team, + iggy.

You just spent 4 paragraphs writing qualifiers

Vire

Y'all jealous as fuck cause you know we already won. Heyooo

Best take up watching ice soccer now, cause it's gonna be 305 for the next 5 years.

Ray is a traitor for taking less money? If he had signed with the Celtics for whatever they were offering, Boston fans would have just spent the next 2 seasons jeering him for being overpaid anyway. Why exactly are you mad again? Basically you didn't want him back, but you wanted to dictate where he could go? Let it go. Sports fans can be so fucking stupid sometimes.

fertygo said:
Tell me again when Love's team got 30 win.

Um lol. Did you see what Love suited up with night after night? Switch them and Wolves are Bobcat bad.
LMA Defense n rebounding was shit compared to KG
LMA is still alot better.
Iggy? bwahahahahey

Probably a tossup

KG still the best defensive anchor after Dwight, and still averaging around 20/10 in the playoff, no way he's not better than some of those name that you listing that not even on winning team, + iggy

Eh Chandler was better this year.

You just spent 4 paragraphs writing qualifiers
Dude is a clown.
Ray is a traitor for taking less money? If he had signed with the Celtics for whatever they were offering, Boston fans would have just spent the next 2 seasons jeering him for being overpaid anyway. Why exactly are you mad again? Basically you didn't want him back, but you wanted to dictate where he could go? Let it go. Sports fans can be so fucking stupid sometimes.

You aint neva lied...

This gif is so much funnier now-a-days

191533668.gif

Tom Penny

I don't think he's a traitor. I just respect him less the more I see the reason he's leaving is his ego and wasn't down with the team concept.

Ray Allen, who left Celtics for Heat, reportedly had major problems w/PG Rajon Rondo. "Jealousy issue," opposing GM said. "Ray's that way."

GM added Allen "wanted to go Hollywood" but that role "got to be played by Kobe. Ray never liked him. Kobe was winning, getting endorsements, playing in LA. Kobe didn't do anything wrong, Ray just wanted that type of fame." And now, "Allen doesn't like the fact he's fading and Rondo is rising."

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning

but pride! bitchmade! how you gonna counter that?

fertygo

Um lol. Did you see what Love suited up with night after night? Switch them and Wolves are Bobcat bad.
Its not that much different anyway.
LMA is still alot better.

At what? probably a bit at offensive end because dude still can jump n playing 40 minute, mostly what he does is sporting long 2 like KG anyway, at everything else its 50 year old KG n its not even close.

Probably a tossup
Stop taking bad pill bruh, Iggy is just a bit better than Tony Allen in last 2 year.
Eh Chandler was better this year.
Its comparable.

RBH

Yup.

I don't think he's a traitor. I just respect him less the more I see the reason he's leaving is his ego and wasn't down with the team concept.

The "team concept" that traded Perkins? THe "team concept" that tried to ship Ray's own ass out a few times? The "team concept" that even tried to trade Rondo on a couple of occasions? The "team concept" that had Avery Bradley starting and signed Jason Terry, leaving Ray with no real place on the team? Everyone's out for themselves, including Ainge and the Celtics, except for whatever reason people think players are selfish assholes when they do it.

fertygo said:
Its not that much different anyway.

Maybe not, Wolves suck. Doesn't change the fact that Love is alot better than KG at this point.

The "team concept" that traded Perkins? THe "team concept" that tried to ship Ray's own ass out a few times? The "team concept" that even tried to trade Rondo on a couple of occasions? The "team concept" that had Avery Bradley starting and signed Jason Terry, leaving Ray with no real place on the team? Everyone's out for themselves, including Ainge and the Celtics, except for whatever reason people think players are selfish assholes when they do it.

IDK what people are mad for. Ainge got what he wanted. Ray is off the roster.

Unless you tell me he only wanted to use Ray to get whatever and not give a shit about him. Naw can't be thats insane.

Vire

I rarely ever agree with Lakers fans, but well done...

Tom Penny

When the team is playing better and your coming off injury don't bitch and moan about coming off the bench. It was proven Doc was right because Ray was trash this years playoffs when Avery went down and he got to start again. He had almost no impact. He didn't want to take a different role to make the team better even though he was getting basically the same minutes. So yeah..he didn't buy into their team concept.

When the team is playing better and your coming off injury don't bitch and moan about coming off the bench. It was proven Doc was right because Ray was trash this years playoffs when Avery went down and he got to start again. He had almost no impact. He didn't want to take a different role to make the team better even though he was getting basically the same minutes. So yeah..he didn't buy into their team concept.

If he was trash why are you mad he didn't resign with you? Would you only be happy if he signed with the fuckin Bobcats? It would have been like Laker fans getting mad at Fisher for signing with the Thunder. I didn't give a shit, Fisher was toast and we didn't want him back, so more power to him. Maybe this is why Boston can't get any good free agents to sign with the Celtics. "Hey come to Boston! Help us win a title, and when you leave, we'll have the Boston Globe throw you under the bus and our fans will call you a traitor!"

So Doc was right that the team is better off without Ray. Him leaving sounds like the ultimate team move eh?

LOL fuck the Celtics and their crybaby ass, want my cake and ice cream too fans.

charsace

Boston was shopping Ray anyways so its not like they are loyal to him. And now Boston fans pretend that they weren't talking about trading Ray before the deadline because Avery was coming along well. Bradley took the spot from Ray. Which is why Boston was shopping him and traded him(though the trade was cancelled at the last minute). Boston fans nor the organization have no right to be mad at Ray for signing with the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom