• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
in theory they will make the 2nd round.they wont face the heat.
The Knocks were the worst team in the playoffs by far.

One dimensional and unreliable offense, an amazingly average defense, and the most mentally weak line up in the league.

He didn't? He was terrible in the playoffs.

28% then 27% then 36% shooting 3's in each series. I would say that's beyond subpar for Ray Allen.

Key word is after he got injured. Before he was shooting better at some spots beyond the arc than Dwight shot freethrows.
nba_r_ray-allen_mb_576.jpg

Not even offering him jeff green money when they could've is a slap in the face, on top of the other shit.

smfh Aussies

stream?

Tom Penny

Key word is after he got injured. Before he was shooting better at some spots beyond the arc than Dwight shot freethrows.

Not even offering him jeff green money when they could've is a slap in the face, on top of the other shit.

But but Ray played subpar while he was injured.

Um...Let's pretend that wasn't supposed to be sarcastic SMH. Your really trying to compare arguably the best 3 point shooter in history 3 point shooting to Jeff Green?

I've read that LA doesn't need a commitment from dwight anymore. He's probably going there.

the rumor is that as long as his back checks out they'll roll the dice. And it makes the most sense. Seriously, after a season in LA, with the Lakers having his Bird rights, is he really going to walk away? Brooklyn will no longer be an option. And he can go to Dallas to play with Dirk and nobody else and take $25 million less. He will have no choice to resign, and after a year of the admiration and attention that being a Laker in LA brings, an attention whore like Dwight will gladly put his name on the dotted line.

linsivvi

They can't justify Jeff Green's contract with or without Ray. If your hurt about money they why do you leave to a conference rival for 1/3 of what you demanded?

I don't know what he thinks. To be honest I've never liked Ray even when he was playing for the Sonics. I guess he thinks if he's not going to get the money he asked for, he might as well play for somebody else.

If I were Ainge I would just pay him whatever he asked let Doc sort out the locker room issues.

The Knocks were the worst team in the playoffs by far.

One dimensional and unreliable offense, an amazingly average defense, and the most mentally weak line up in the league.

Part of the reason was because they had no decent pg.[bibby,baron] tyson was sick and shump got hurt. If they managed to beat heat once like that then they would definitely beat the other teams.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Nets have begun talks with Lopez's representatives on a contract extension, a step that one person close to Lopez described as "a formality." It is understood that Lopez would garner close to a max extension to be the starting center in Brooklyn or Orlando, depending on how the Nets' pursuit of Howard plays out.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/k...ast-three-first-round-picks-for-dwight-howard

Make the pain stop. Don't do this Henny. I can't take this shit anymore. Bring back Otis.

Even though we've known for a couple years that Hinrich would likely be back the minute he hit free agency, I'm still disappointed.

One big reason the Bulls did so well this past season is not just because of their good players. It's because they had no bad players. Nobody under 12 PER last year (and only Brewer and Butler were under 13). Hinrich, on the other hand, has had a sub-10 PER since joining the Hawks.

Not that PER is the be-all, end-all. But a 9.2 is not good.

Ah, well. At least my dad will be happy, because Kirk is a tough hustler who plays the game the right way.

CJ's PER was higher because his Usage Rate was massive with Rose out. He shot...37% from the field. Not from 3, from the field! Kirk is cheaper, plays better D and can shoot the three ball just as well as CJ.

I think Hinrich, Teague and JL3 can split duties well until Rose gets back. We won't be a #1 seed, but 3 or 4 in the Least is possible.

Also, lol at the last part. That's what they always says about the white guys that play for the Red Sox, too.

Pimpwerx

If Ryan Anderson is being included in a S&T, it might be for Bynum+Pau. If I was ORL, I'd try Dwight/Ryno/Hedo for Bynum/Pau/Blake. PEACE.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
On the one hand I'd like to see Ryan Anderson back on the Magic next season and for many more seasons.

On the other hand it'd be nice if he went to an organization that had a semblance as to what they fuck they were actually doing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JoshuaBRobbins
#Magic are in talks w/the New Orleans #Hornets on a sign-and-trade involving Ryan Anderson, @orlandosentinel has learned.

Hornets gonna be good.

the rumor is that as long as his back checks out they'll roll the dice. And it makes the most sense. Seriously, after a season in LA, with the Lakers having his Bird rights, is he really going to walk away? Brooklyn will no longer be an option. And he can go to Dallas to play with Dirk and nobody else and take $25 million less. He will have no choice to resign, and after a year of the admiration and attention that being a Laker in LA brings, an attention whore like Dwight will gladly put his name on the dotted line.

Yea, all that matters this point is his back. If it's good, the deal's really close.

Max contract Brook Lopez makes me laugh.

The Mavs have no hope of grabbing anyone in the FA pool. (There is nobody really left) And they have no real person to trade other than dirk.

Yea, all that matters this point is his back. If it's good, the deal's really close.

Nash
Kobe
Metta
Pau
Dwight

Blake
Glock/DJO
Hill/Ebanks
McRoberts
Hill

Vs.

Wade
Ray
Bron
Haslem
Bosh

Chalmers/Cole
Miller
Battier
_______
Anthony

Lakers pieces would be much more complimentary. Would be a hell of a game to watch.

Jdez15

Banned
Lakers aren't giving up Pau & Bynum sorry. They can take Bynum or get a max lopez(LOL)

The Magic better be happy with Bynum, and that's about it. Howard is leaving, and teams now this, so they can use that against Orlando and get him for a little cheaper. Bynum for Howard is a fantastic trade for both team in my opinion.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
I'm told New Orleans Hornets will acquire Ryan Anderson via sign-and-trade deal with Orlando. Deal is on verge of completion today

Fuck everything. Fucking clueless organization.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
The Chicago Bulls will not pick up C.J. Watson's option for next year, according to sources. Watson will become an unrestricted free agent.

Bulls dumb. Replacing him with Hinrich.

Also, Ryno reportedly going to Hornets in one of these rumors.

Not sure what Orlando is doing unless they have a blow it up deal coming.

Nelo Ice

Banned
The Magic better be happy with Bynum, and that's about it. Howard is leaving, and teams now this, so they can use that against Orlando and get him for a little cheaper. Bynum for Howard is a fantastic trade for both team in my opinion.

That's why its bound to happen unless Howards back is really that bad. There's really no one that can beat our offer. Nor can anyone match his bird rights contract and possibly winning a chip.

Jdez15

Banned
ESPNSteinLine
I'm told New Orleans Hornets will acquire Ryan Anderson via sign-and-trade deal with Orlando. Deal is on verge of completion today

Fuck everything. Fucking clueless organization.

I hear faint chants in the background saying PLAYOFFS from Hornets bandwagoners.

SamuraiX-

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Final trade terms being worked out but Hornets & Magic progressing toward agreement that'll put Anderson in same frontcourt w/Anthony Davis

bwahahahahahhahaha

dis gon b gud

I'm not sure the Hornets should bet on Davis playing center right away. He'll be a center in a couple of years, but he's a bit too thin right now. Still, Ryno seems like a good fit since Davis and Gordon will attract massive attention on the pick-and-roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom