• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Damn straight. I'm getting on the bandwagon first.

Anderson + Davis frontcourt is something fierce. Gordon too. They're building a good team.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JimmySmithtp
League source says #Hornets acquiring SF Ryan Anderson from #Magic in sign and trade for Gustavo Ayon.

lmao.

Why even bother? Sometimes nothing is better than getting something. Hennigan is starting off as a bigger joke than Otis. Fucking amazing.

KingGondo

Banned
Anderson's a nice player if he's utilized correctly.

Still don't know why the fuck NOLA drafted Rivers, though. Alienate Gordon and lose a chance at a nice PG in Marshall in one fell swoop.

For those :loling at the move, it's obviously meant to cut costs. Why pay Anderson oodles if you'll be rebuilding soon anyways?

Jdez15

Banned
Look I get it. You don't like Anderson. Enjoy watching JT shit the bed for your terrible franchise that will finish 30 games under .500

Can you both shutup, this is like two mentally challenged children, fighting over whos more handicapped, in this instance, its your two teams.

JimmySmithtp
League source says #Hornets acquiring SF Ryan Anderson from #Magic in sign and trade for Gustavo Ayon.

lmao.

Why even bother? Sometimes nothing is better than getting something. Hennigan is starting off as a bigger joke than Otis. Fucking amazing.

Anderson gone, Bropez about to get maxed the fuck out.

Dwight for Bynumite is close.

Reave

All of the media's "bu-bu-bu Rob Hennigan's Spurs/Thunder pedigree" hype isn't sounding so good right now.

Gustavo Ayon? C'mon now... Orlando could have done better than that.

If they're giving up Anderson for dick, I anticipate JRich being included in the Dwight deal. You can flip Hedo's expiring separately at this point for a pick or young talent.

Dwight+JRich for Bynum + Blake + Eyenga.

Redick could be flipped for something decent, he only has 1 year left.

Blake
Von Wafer
Eyenga
Ayon
Bynum

That's how you tank.

Jdez15

Banned
If they're giving up Anderson for dick, I anticipate JRich being included in the Dwight deal. You can flip Hedo's expiring separately at this point for a pick or young talent.

Blake
Von Wafer
Eyenga
Ayon
Bynum

That's how you tank.

I miss eyenga :'(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Blake
Von Wafer
Eyenga
Ayon
Bynum

That's how you tank.

Pretty sure we'd be starting Duhon in that lineup

Jdez15

Banned
In fairness, pheenicks did announce he was a Marlins fan in the MLB thread this year after all the FA signings and pomp and circumstance.

... then promptly never showed up again after they started blowing games left and right.

Bet you're happy to see Chandler getting most of the minutes at Center for USA Basketball. It's gonna help him as a player I think.

Hedo is not an expiring. He's due $6 mil the year after at minimum if wiaved.

I don't see anyone trading him for a pick, but who knows.

I don't know if it matters. If they unload jRich and/or Duhon in a Dwight trade, their salaries are going to decrease quite a bit. They need to pay somebody money and semi-tank, might as well be hedo.

Then at the end of the year, they can use him as trade bait for his $6mil waive to trade for an $12-15 mil player if they want.

giri

Hedo is not an expiring. He's due $6 mil the year after at minimum if wiaved.

I don't see anyone trading him for a pick, but who knows.

I don't know if it matters. If they unload jRich and/or Duhon in a Dwight trade, their salaries are going to decrease quite a bit. They need to pay somebody money and semi-tank, might as well be hedo.

Then at the end of the year, they can use him as trade bait for his $6mil waive to trade for an $12-15 mil player if they want.

http://www.shamsports.com/content/pages/data/salaries/magic.jsp

Sham shows hedo with no option or anything for 2014.

and lol at the bulls not bringing back CJ watson. turrible.

Blake
Von Wafer
Eyenga
Ayon
Bynum

That's how you tank.

Don't Nash & Jrich have some beef?

If so, we'll probably get someone else. How much is Reddick making?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sources with knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com on Sunday that the Hornets and Orlando Magic are closing in on agreement on a sign-and-trade deal that will send Magic forward Ryan Anderson to New Orleans to play alongside prized rookie Anthony Davis.

The Hornets were in talks to sign the restricted free agent to an offer sheet, but sources say that trade talks with the Magic have progressed quickly once Orlando officials decided that they would not want to match an offer to Anderson expected to pay him an annual salary in the $8 million range.

As of Sunday afternoon, sources said, both teams were still negotiating what Orlando will receive in return for Anderson. SI.com and the Times-Picayune reported that the Magic will receive young Hornets center Gustavo Ayon in the deal.

As with all league business, Sunday's trade can't be consummated until Wednesday, which is the first day new NBA contracts can be signed for the 2012-13 season.

The trade for Anderson is not expected to preclude the Hornets from matching the four-year offer sheet worth nearly $60 million that the Phoenix Suns have agreed to give Hornets restricted free agent Eric Gordon.

The drafting of Davis and forthcoming arrival of Anderson all but guarantees that Hornets big men Chris Kaman and Carl Landry will be moving on to new teams as free agency continues to unfold.

Ugh. Fuck you Hennigan.

Bet you're happy to see Chandler getting most of the minutes at Center for USA Basketball. It's gonna help him as a player I think.
I'm not sure how this helps him, tt's not like he's some rookie here. I just wanted him to get a chance to play since there was a slight chance he wouldn't make the team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
The New Orleans Hornets agreement with Ryan Anderson is four years, approximately $36 million, league sources tell Y! Sports

Fuck this team. Literally Jeff Green money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom