• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didn't he call out Kobe and everyone else who gets free fouls? He chose the weakest duck.

Going after Kobe would have been pointless because he is basically a legend of the game at this point. Griffin makes sense because they're in the same age range, play the same position, and DMZ is just as talented as he is.

SamuraiX-

:lol at the idea of me being bitter about Sacramento.

Yep, I'm terribly bitter that OKC drafted Harden instead of Reke.

Look, I'm sorry your team completely bitched out and got backdoor swept on the game's biggest stage and all but you really need to consider how terrible for your health all this salt is.

shira

Going after Kobe would have been pointless because he is basically a legend of the game at this point. Griffin makes sense because they're in the same age range, play the same position, and DMZ is just as talented as he is.
If its BG vs DMC it seems more like jealousy than a legit complaint.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Look, I'm sorry your team completely bitched out and got backdoor swept on the game's biggest stage and all but you really need to consider how terrible for your health all this salt is.

The last two years in okc were better than the entire history of the city of Sacramento.

I moved into DMC's camp after he called the league and Griffin out for some of the BS they get away with. I love guys that aren't tepid, tow-the-line no matter what types. He is FAR from weak. He just needs to bring that no BS attitude to work with him everytime he steps out onto the court.

Dude is Derrick Coleman with less range.

KingGondo

Banned
You're right, it was downright crushing to cruise to the Finals with a core of guys 24 and younger...

Speaking of Reke... It makes me :lol even more to think back on the days that Best-GAF had epic arguments about Harden and Reke, with most people thinking OKC made a huge mistake.

SUPREME1

Banned
So why didn't he call out Kobe and everyone else who gets free fouls? He chose the weakest duck.

There's a difference between a player that gets star calls and a player who is a shameless flopper.

Kobe isn't a flopper as he rarely ever hits the deck. He'll try and draw a foul, like everyone, but not at the expense of looking like a complete fool.

When a guy as big as Blake.G hits the floor after minimal contact, you can't help but hate on that kind of shit. The guy is as solid as they come, pure muscle... but a little bump send him crashing to the floor?

Or when C.Paul goes into full on Taz-Spin mode when he drives the lane and ends up on his ass. This guy has the best balance in the league but can't stay on his feet after minimal contact in the lane? It's not like he's a skinny dude either.

DMC called out a couple of dudes who seem proud to be floppers. Who will use it as part of their gameplan. The sad part is, they already get star calls... the flopping is just extarcurricular.

LMAO Skip showing his basketball knowledge. SAS just asked him to name 2 better backcourts than Deron/JJ and he first said "Wade and Lebron". When it was explained to him that Lebron is a forward, he changed his pick to Rondo/Pierce.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
LMAO Skip showing his basketball knowledge. SAS just asked him to name 2 better backcourts than Deron/JJ and he first said "Wade and Lebron". When it was explained to him that Lebron is a forward, he changed his pick to Rondo/Pierce.
No, he argued that LeBron plays a good deal of point guard in MIA, before SAS insisted that he change his pick.

I'm amazed neither one thought of Nash & Kobe.

SamuraiX-

I feel bad for half the guys on these summer league rosters who don't even get to see the floor... in summer league!

C'mon, son. Give them a chance.

IrvingWow2.gif

Irving styling on these clowns.

diehard

Fleer
It's always fun watching the really good players in SL.. i remember Millsap in his 3rd year played and just made everyone look silly, it was ridiculous.

RBH

SamuraiX-

If I was in HawksAge, I'd be perfectly content right now with getting rid of The 120 Million Dollar Man and Marvin Williams.

All they should be look at right now is shopping Josh Smith for picks or a serviceable wing.

TyShawn Taylor with 0 fucks given. Flashbacks from his NCAA tournament run with Kansas.

SamuraiX-

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
#orlandmagic don't expect a deal involving Dwight Howard today. No hurry whatsoever.

Just pull the trigger and end this bull shit drama already.

DAT THORNTON

Still got it, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom