• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because they are desperate. None of this makes sense, man. But according to a lot of reporters, Lopez will get max or near max to stay with NJ or in the trade.

Which is why Portland should just swoon lopez to sign with them now, fuck the dwight trade, then watch the Nets match. lulz would be had.

Or go after Humphries. That works too. Don't even need a max! 3 years, $22 mil works. And he's decent.

Man, they can sell Lopez on this. If he goes to Portland, he's on a good team. If BK matches, good team. If he helps BK, then Orlando is a shit fest for 4 years with him.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Houston and New York agreed on a sign-and-trade deal sending Douglas, Harrelson, Jordan to Rockets for picks, sources said.

edit: is this missing Camby?

The Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Because they are desperate. None of this makes sense, man. But according to a lot of reporters, Lopez will get max or near max to stay with NJ or in the trade.

Which is why Portland should just swoon lopez to sign with them now, fuck the dwight trade, then watch the Nets match. lulz would be had.

Or go after Humphries. That works too. Don't even need a max! 3 years, $22 mil works. And he's decent.

Man, they can sell Lopez on this. If he goes to Portland, he's on a good team. If BK matches, good team. If he helps BK, then Orlando is a shit fest for 4 years with him.

I'll murder a ho.

SamuraiX-

The Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

rofl

Knicks are gonna have no picks left until 2020.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
More Knicks picks and Douglas for Camby... not bad for tanking.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Camby has agreed to a three year, $13.2 million deal with the Knicks, source tells Y! The final year includes a partial guarantee.

SamuraiX-

James Ham ‏@James_Ham
Lively practice here at the practice facility. Jimmer looks good. Confident.
James Ham ‏@James_Ham
Thomas Robinson grabbed a board and fired it back down low to another big for the dunk. Didn't know he had that kind of court vision.

DY, Joe, Bowser: ya'll ain't ready for this Friday.

Slightly over $4 and last year partial? Not bad. Only player who was a factor/not mindfucked was Harrelson, and he'll get zero time in Houston.

Ok deal, I wish they included Courtney Lee though.

don't none of you know what instagram is

fuckin tards |:

sorry, i dont have a stupid camera app where i can take stupid pictures of myself and post it on facebook every fucking 20mins of my life just to seek validation from my peers or masking my deep insecurities about my flawed self.

DY, Joe, Bowser: ya'll ain't ready for this Friday.

I've been looking forward to it, I can't wait to see Taylor and MKG in a Bobcat jersey. I just wish we would release our damn roster already. They won't be able to hide it once Friday hits though so there's at least that.

SamuraiX-

More T-Rob @ Kings scrimmage:

James Ham ‏@James_Ham
Thomas Robinson just pulled up and nailed the 20-foot jumper in transition. Smooth. He's a big talker on defense which is very nice to see.
Ok, first impressions on Thomas Robinson coming up. He is long and lean with a tremendous wingspan. He can shoot better than I thought and he has a nice feel for the transition game.

In the 20 minutes we've been watching, he has at least three assists, including a very nice no-look pass in transition. He likes to run and push the ball on the break. He will need to find his guards against tougher competition.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
A backup point guard and some second rounders... Meh.

Should have traded Camby to the Heat for the 76ers first round pick.

A backup pg that we don't have to pay at all. Camby could have walked, Rockets could have gotten nothing out of this.

Why do you care? You only <3 Asik.

Maybe the Heat changed their mind after they saw what Camby wanted.

DCX

DCX
Are our rebounding woes over?

I like this deal! He will help the D, rebounding and blocking shots on the second unit and even spot duty on the first unit.

Now get JR locked up and see what other pieces we can fill. ( get PURP back!! ) We do need another option at SG.

DCX

giga

The Rockets refuse to give up on the Dwight Howard derby, gathering more assets to try and entice the Orlando Magic to engage in talks

Yes yes yes doo it morey.

pilonv1

Adrian Wojnarowski &#8207;@WojYahooNBA

The Rockets refuse to give up on the Dwight Howard derby, gathering more assets to try and entice the Orlando Magic to engage in talks

Morey is that guy going on all in with nothing.

Kind of confused why the Rockets traded away Lowry if they still want Dwight though. They've destroyed their team and it's going to suck regardless of who they get now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom