• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets refuse to give up on the Dwight Howard derby, gathering more assets to try and entice the Orlando Magic to engage in talks

Yes yes yes doo it morey.

WTF is wrong with the Magic? honestly? I'm disgusted by Howard, but I can't wrap my head around this new GM.

trying to entice them to engage in talks lol Magic should be all over them.

Branduil

The Rockets refuse to give up on the Dwight Howard derby, gathering more assets to try and entice the Orlando Magic to engage in talks

Yes yes yes doo it morey.

Magic: "Eh, I don't know. Don't you think you're offering a little too much value in this trade? What we really want are some late 1st-rounders and an overpaid center who might never play a full season again. Hey, could you call Yao and get him to unretire?"

RBH

z4c.png

Orlando fans:

ip3SDGVjOlp0s.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Because they are desperate. None of this makes sense, man. But according to a lot of reporters, Lopez will get max or near max to stay with NJ or in the trade.

Which is why Portland should just swoon lopez to sign with them now, fuck the dwight trade, then watch the Nets match. lulz would be had.

Or go after Humphries. That works too. Don't even need a max! 3 years, $22 mil works. And he's decent.

Man, they can sell Lopez on this. If he goes to Portland, he's on a good team. If BK matches, good team. If he helps BK, then Orlando is a shit fest for 4 years with him.

Are you suggesting that Portland cock block the Dwight trade so that the Lakers can get at him?

Yeah sounds like Portland wins.. wtf

Blackace

Magic: "Eh, I don't know. Don't you think you're offering a little too much value in this trade? What we really want are some late 1st-rounders and an overpaid center who might never play a full season again. Hey, could you call Yao and get him to unretire?"

Brook Lopez + Luke "fabulous" Walton = HELL YEAH!

Blackace

Its very funny to see all these teams try to land Dwight when he obviously only wants to play in Brooklyn

It shouldn't matter to the Magic where he wants to play... if teams are willing to take the chance..

Danny Green re-signed with the Spurs, 3 years at $4 million per year.

Spurs going for 65-17 this year.

I don't think you're winning with either player. Howard is an uberdouche with a bad back. It's not fun rooting for those guys.

Dwight has only been a guaranteed 50 wins no matter his teammates while Hibbert can't get 30 minutes a game.

KingKong

Well, other than everything relating to basketball, they are close.

They can tank with him and not have to take back Bropez on a max contract.

How do you tank with him? Stern wont stand for drawing out the injury. And again, tanking with him is going to be awful for their fanbase which they obiously dont want. Theres a reason why theyre reluctantly making this deal with the Nets

How do you tank with him? Stern wont stand for drawing out the injury. And again, tanking with him is going to be awful for their fanbase which they obiously dont want. Theres a reason why theyre reluctantly making this deal with the Nets

I doubt Stern will do anything if the Magic keep Dwight out all year with "injuries". And it wouldn't be worse than tanking with Brook Lopez actually playing.

Blackace

yup it is offical GAF can no longer talk about D12 rational anymore..

Mxrz

I'd think the fanbase would like that more than seeing him on the Nets.

yup it is offical GAF can no longer talk about D12 rational anymore..

Dwight killed rational long ago.

thekad

Banned
That Woj quote sounds like speculation to me.

The Magic GM isn't considering a Houston offer either because it isn't out there or because it isn't as good as the Nets or Lakers offers.

And Dwight would rather sign for the MLE for a couple years in Brooklyn than play in Houston.

pilonv1

That Woj quote sounds like speculation to me.

The Magic GM isn't considering a Houston offer either because it isn't out there or because it isn't as good as the Nets or Lakers offers.

And Dwight would rather sign for the MLE for a couple years in Brooklyn than play in Houston.

Of course the Magic won't consider it. Doesn't mean Wizard Morey isn't trying to do it though.

Truphenom

Novak back, Camby shoring up the second unit but Jorts gone : /

At least Douglas is gone, maybe Talison can find some new material now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom