• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I caught some of the 76ers/Pacers game before I was distracted by other shit.

Even though it wasn't a official game, I enjoyed it.

Liking B-Ball.
Best-GAF is a lot like the real NBA. There is no parity. You need to join one of the fanbases of the major teams. Think about becoming a Nets fan (seriously). They're restarting their franchise, so you won't be missing much. They're about to become a major contender for a championship, and pretty soon, they will have many fans on here.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Best-GAF is a lot like the real NBA. There is no parity. You need to join one of the fanbases of the major teams. Think about becoming a Nets fan (seriously). They're restarting their franchise, so you won't be missing much. They're about to become a major contender for a championship, and pretty soon, they will have many fans on here.

*vomits*

I might actually ease up on Frankman and Knicks fans....

nah.

G-Fex

I don't know, we'll see. Im too pissed at the moment to make any rational thought.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
*vomits*

I might actually ease up on Frankman and Knicks fans....

nah.
You know it's true, and they'll be right.

They were fans since day one!

What makes you think this?
He's not going to leave the extra money on the table just to go to Cleveland. They have bird rights.

I don't know, we'll see. Im too pissed at the moment to make any rational thought.
Well, hope you'll be alright.

Jdez15

Banned
He will be running out of LA like it was a house burning down. Just face it.

Yes...YES
126331_o.gif

But there are more Cavs and Magic posters now than when those teams were contending

Walsh

Banned
LA has horrible traffic and smog galore.

It is also a cesspool for those without morals. I'd like to think Bynum has morals.

If the Lakers lose this year I guess he could leave. They're not gonna be any better than they are this year anytime soon. I would only seeing him doing it if he just wanted to win but I don't think he's got that fire.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Documented pictures, or it didn't happen.
Lol, I don't have pictures of the guy. I'm very close to his family, and used to see him before he made it. The dude always knew he was going to the NBA, and acted like it. He was always cool with me, the few times I spoke with him, but he was an asshole to a good number of people.

Jdez15

Banned
Lol, I don't have pictures of the guy. I'm very close to his family, and used to see him before he made it. The dude always knew he was going to the NBA, and acted like it. He was always cool with me, the few times I spoke with him, but he was an asshole to a good number of people.

simon-confused.gif

You can't keep Dwight cause he disrupts the tanking. And you don't want to trade him for another headache in Bynum. There is a reason we're hearing about him wanting to sign with other teams next year, dude is trying to squash deals sending him to Orlando. It's better for him to be in L.A.

So other than BKN, only ATL and HOU should be realistic options. Lopez is 18/7/50% when healthy. Whether he gets max isn't an issue with the new minimum salary rules.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
My sarcasm meter has to be broken.
I'm being serious. The Bulls FO is incompetent and cheap, and I'm sick of supporting them. I'll see how they do on Asik, but their approach to the game is pathetic, and they can't do deals with anyone and constantly overvalue their own talent. The only other team that I could see myself supporting are the Lakers, because I genuinely like Kobe, I used to live in Cali before Chicago, and I visit every year (all my family lives there).

PBY

Banned
I'm being serious. The Bulls FO is incompetent and cheap, and I'm sick of supporting them. I'll see how they do on Asik, but their approach to the game is pathetic, and they can't do deals with anyone and constantly overvalue their own talent. The only other team that I could see myself supporting are the Lakers, because I genuinely like Kobe, I used to live in Cali before Chicago, and I visit every year (all my family lives there).

You realize the Bulls are like a storied franchise with a fucking league MVP in his prime, top 10 team in the league easily?

YOU REALIZE THERE ARE BOBCATS FANS OUT THERE???

Calm down young blood. We don't need to know about your family and or the people you say you met

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You realize the Bulls are like a storied franchise with a fucking league MVP in his prime, top 10 team in the league easily?

YOU REALIZE THERE ARE BOBCATS FANS OUT THERE???
I don't care. The Bulls have been the most profitable team of the past decade, and Reinsdorf is still cheap. I'm sick and tired of making him money.

Calm down young blood. We don't need to know about your family and or the people you say you met
Lol, wouldn't it be amazing if my gimmick was that I sort of used to know Shump back in the day? Like I just went around claiming something so damn obscure. Then, claiming relatives that don't exist in states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom