• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
I don't care. The Bulls have been the most profitable team of the past decade, and Reinsdorf is still cheap. I'm sick and tired of making him money.

? I actually don't even know how this feels/works. I've been a dolphins fan my whole damn life, that team hasn't won in MY BLEEPING LIFETIME. I BARELY remember having a franchise QB. But you can't just switch sides?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm a Wolves fan. To me, this is like a kid in a suburb complaining about how hard their life is.

Soulplaya, give me your fan card
You don't know what it's like! The Bulls' second option is Deng! It would be Boozer, but the point guard can't pass, and they have no real offensive system!

Bro we bleed wine and gold
image.jpg

275353188001_1712910186001_062912-cavsrookies.jpg

Alex Kennedy
The latest team linked to the multi-team Dwight Howard trade? The Timberwolves. They may get involved in the talks, according to sources.

lol

Cats, now Wolves. Becoming a mess. I hope someone signs with another team and fucks this up.

Jdez15

Banned
You don't know what it's like! The Bulls' second option is Deng! It would be Boozer, but the point guard can't pass, and they have no real offensive system!

I'm so confused...so you like the Bulls and the Lakers? Or switch back and forth casually when one does better than the other? As a Cavs fan, you disgust me sir.

PBY

Banned
I'm so confused...so you like the Bulls and the Lakers? Or switch back and forth casually when one does better than the other? As a Cavs fan, you disgust me sir.

Yeah.. like what if the Bulls do better? Which is plausible, they could potentially go further in the playoffs..

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It all depends on what happens with Asik. Straight up, I mean it. If they cut players so they can resign Asik, then I'm gone. If they get a competent SG like Lee, then I'll probably stay. Right now, it looks like they're matching, so I'm gone. I wanted to see if LakersGAF would accept me, and they seem to have done so. So, I return the love.

Nelo Ice

Banned
lol

Cats, now Wolves. Becoming a mess. I hope someone signs with another team and fucks this up.

Reporters just have to be pulling teams out of their ass at this point :lol. This potential trade is a complete clusterfuck. There's just too many things that can go horribly wrong. And why do the Nets seem so certain things will work when all the pieces they want to trade aren't even under contract?!

Jdez15

Banned
It all depends on what happens with Asik. Straight up, I mean it. If they cut players so they can resign Asik, then I'm gone. If they get a competent SG like Lee, then I'll probably stay. Right now, it looks like they're matching, so I'm gone. I wanted to see if LakersGAF would accept me, and they seem to have done so. So, I return the love.

So you abandon your team for something stupid?

PBY

Banned
The Bulls are too old to tank but with Rose down for as long as he will be, they should be tanking.

Bulls can't tank- they win regular season games even w/o Rose. I really do think they have a good shot to go deeper in the playoffs than the Lakers. Not saying much w/ the East the way it is, but hey.

SamuraiX-

I think this nicely sums up the catastrophe of events that has been the last few days in the NBA:

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
Not so far fetched RT @fivethirtyeight: Sources: Magic accidentally deal Dwight Howard to themselves in 26-team trade.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Let me know how you plan to prove this colluding thing.

Hold them in the standards as owners and GMs... If Cuban tweeted "My son asked if Ray Allen was coming to the Mavs and I said I hope so" before his team could talk to FA he would have been fined 75000... Players aren't the savviest people on the planet they pretty much out themselves daily..

SamuraiX-

Need I say more:
IrvingWow.gif

http://cjzero.com/gifs/IrvingWow2.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://cjzero.com/gifs/IrvingWow3.gif

I knew Irving was gonna be a boss in the NBA, despite only playing 9 games in college. GAF eating some hard crow. Still too many naysayers for my taste though.

I feel like he'll be an All-Star this season. If not this season, without question next season. By his 5th season I expect him to be a Top 5 PG in this league.

Jdez15

Banned
I knew Irving was gonna be a boss in the NBA, despite only playing 9 games in college. GAF eating some hard crow. Still too many naysayers for my taste though.

I feel like he'll be an All-Star this season. If not this season, without question next season. By his 5th season I expect him to the a Top 5 PG in this league.

I was one of the few that told gaf this kid was going to be a star. This is my moment.

PBY

Banned
I was one of the few that told gaf this kid was going to be a star. This is my moment.

Well- I saw him play multiple times in person. Duke swag knows no bounds. Hes just too good , I fully expect him to follow in the Derrick Rose trajectory.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls can't tank- they win regular season games even w/o Rose. I really do think they have a good shot to go deeper in the playoffs than the Lakers. Not saying much w/ the East the way it is, but hey.
The Bulls are stuck in the worst possible scenario. Massive contracts on overpaid players, all of whom are injury prone. They're not bad enough to tank, but they can't compete with Heat and now Nets.

The Lakers have a FO that can actually manuveur around these things. You see, I used to think that the league was rigged to help the Lakers, and that's why they got all these players in steal trades. I now know, however, that that isn't the case. There are just just dumb teams and cheap teams that you can take advantage of. The Lakers just take advantage, but they don't cheat. They make the smart moves, collect the right pieces. They don't need to be gifted a #1 pick to pull them out of perpetual mediocrity like the Bulls needed.

Jdez15

Banned
The Bulls are stuck in the worst possible scenario. Massive contracts on overpaid players, all of whom are injury prone. They're not bad enough to tank, but they can't compete with Heat and now Nets.

The Lakers have a FO that can actually manuveur around these things. You see, I used to think that the league was rigged to help the Lakers, and that's why they got all these players in steal trades. I now know, however, that that isn't the case. There are just just dumb teams and cheap teams that you can take advantage of. The Lakers just take advantage, but they don't cheat. They make the smart moves, collect the right pieces. They don't need to be gifted a #1 pick to pull them out of perpetual mediocrity like the Bulls needed.

The Knicks man, the Knicks.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This kid has a better all around game than Chris Paul and Derrick Rose did as rookies.

Nope... CP3 had a better rookie campaign. That's not shitting Kyrie at all.. But CP3 was a better PG out of college..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom