• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric Bucher ‏@RicBucher

Source: Hornets not scared off by Gordon's comments, will match Suns' 4-year, $58million offer and plan to keep him. No S&T.

smh. I like Gordon, and market wise I guess it's fair. But he's still not worth the max.

Truphenom

He's a fucking idiot and I hope he does feel trapped, he put himself in this mess.

Still cause he's a superstar he will get his way eventually.

He def will, but I hope he at least sweats for it. Wish there were other teams that were willing to rent him just so he could really freak out about that extra 25mil.

I think we should just ask the mods to filter out the words "Dwight Howard" at this point. I'm getting a headache reading this stuff.

85% of it is coming frommm people who are making things up, exaggerating what they do know, or have an agenda to spin. The other 15% is impossible to separate.

i fucking hate these fake twitter accounts. They're fooling real reporters, now. Even the Suns beat writer RT'd that one.

Argh. Someone should ban those assholes.

pilonv1

I think we should just ask the mods to filter out the words "****** ******" at this point. I'm getting a headache reading this stuff.

85% of it is coming frommm people who are making things up, exaggerating what they do know, or have an agenda to spin. The other 15% is impossible to separate.

giga

I think we should just ask the mods to filter out the words "Dwight Howard" at this point. I'm getting a headache reading this stuff.

iNKci.png

(will only work for text you enter :( there's probably a chrome extension though for replacing browser text)

pilonv1

Marcus Thompson

Since GSWs now have full midl-evel, they are seriously in play for J.J. Hickson and several of the notable guards. On the list is Jerryd Bayless, Ramon Sessions, Lou Williams, O.J. Mayo and Courtney Lee. The combo guards who can play some PG make the most sense

mega lolz if they sign Mayo considering that Ellis/OJ+Thabeet deal 2 years ago

pilonv1

Hickson is terrible and would definitely derail any playoff push from the Warriors, do it, Logo.

I was so happy when Portland saved the Warriors from him last season. I hope someone does it again because he's not worth any part of the MLE. If they got him for the bi-annual or less I'd be ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom