• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babalu.

sunday white is so MINE!

fjhTW.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm so pissed the Bulls aren't in this. Fucking offer ORL any 2 of Boozer, Deng, Noah plus CHA pick plus our first. Take JRich or Turk if we must. Throw in Mirotic if thats what it takes to close the deal.

If he doesn't re-sign with us once his contract is up oh fucking well now we have a ton of cap space and a
rejuvenated, in his prime?
Rose ready to reload.

Not like we have some amazing contracts we just gotta keep as the 3 aforementioned Bulls are all slightly-to-heavily overpaid. Win win in my eyes.
I see the hate in you Miner. Embrace the hate! Come, join us!

I just don't understand why they would max bropez. WHY???

Also, sorry about your team probably being forced next year to give Pek a max contract :(

D12 to the Rockets would definitely be the best possible resolution of the Howardrama for non-Lakers, non-Nets fans.

But that isn't resolution. The rumors about LA and Brooklyn will continue until the trade deadline and then the discussion will be whether he'll sign with the Hawks or Rockets or Mavericks if the Rockets don't trade him.

giga

well it doesn't make any difference. They aren't getting Dwight. They are a luxury tax team anyways. And this is chump change for Prohovhorv
Tax team or not, you severely restrict your free agent signings and trade possibilities with albatross contracts.

But that isn't resolution. The rumors about LA and Brooklyn will continue until the trade deadline and then the discussion will be whether he'll sign with the Hawks or Rockets or Mavericks if the Rockets don't trade him.

I meant resolution in terms of avoiding another super-team. Although by that criteria, LA wouldn't be a resolution, either, since he has yet to agree to sign an extension there.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I meant resolution in terms of avoiding another super-team. Although by that criteria, LA wouldn't be a resolution, either, since he has yet to agree to sign an extension there.

He'd be foolish to agree to sign an extension with anyone anyway since he'd be leaving 2 years and like 40 million on the table. Reason Lakers aren't worried is he'll be coming to the big market he craves and they're a championship winning franchise. If he doesn't resign in LA his only options for a max contract will leave him short $25 million and he'll have his choice of Houston, Atlanta, or Dallas unless there are more teams that will have cap room to even give him a max offer.

Nelo Ice

Banned
And if the Rockets wanted cap space they would amnesty Scola, not trade him.

These rumors suck.

It's pretty much why if anything happens at least regarding the Lakers side we won't know anything concrete until it's official. Mitch deals tend to come out of absolutely nowhere.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
see that matrix?
we're busting in on your little alone sexy time!

tumblr_m4i1o0Kh5x1rwysgyo1_400.gif

ugh

"Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Rockets remain strongly engaged w/ Orlando in direct talks for Dwight Howard, sources tell Y! They've spent little time on 3-way scenarios."

We really don't need you LA.

So tired of Dwight Howard saga, just get this thing done. Also sick of my twitter blowing up ever five minutes telling me some bullshit about how so and so team is back in the "lead" for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom