• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how at the Combine it says Quincy Miller's negative is that he relies on his jumper too much, and then he goes out and shows that he can't shoot at all.

Must really want to live with his family or maybe he is just not getting the offers he wants. Bucks should be going after him hard if you ask me.

So does this mean Fields is gone? Or at least benched.
I would hate to have him start, it's too much freedom for him to be a knucklehead. I think the June 13th hearing will go a long way in who the Knicks draft and if they sign Fields.
Yes but then you would have JR Smith on your team
Spurs could've used JR in Game 6 there couldn't they now?

Bottom line, when Knicks had SG depth the minute JR did something dumb he was benched by Woodson. The only reason he had so much freedom vs. Miami is injuries.

I would hate to have him start, it's too much freedom for him to be a knucklehead. I think the June 13th hearing will go a long way in who the Knicks draft and if they sign Fields.

Spurs could've used JR in Game 6 there couldn't they now?

Bottom line, when Knicks had SG depth the minute JR did something dumb he was benched by Woodson. The only reason he had so much freedom vs. Miami is injuries.

Franky

my man

my homie

You lived through 5 seasons of Starbury.

Do you really want 2, maybe 3 more seasons of JR?

You oughta know better by now

This is true, unfortunately.
jrsmith-500x500.jpg

Pic of J.R. Smith riding a bike in Manhattan while another J.R. Smith looks into the camera.

Lemme see Dannny Green do THAT.

I'm lying that's his brother behind him

Apparently Lillilard is hearing he'll go at #6 to the Blazers. I think that would be a pretty bad pick.
I'm all aboard the Lillard train. I like his drive and talent. Not many players can do what he does at his size. I think Jay Williams is a good comparison. I don't mind Derrick Rose-lite who can shoot the ball.

#6 Lillard
#11 Zeller

That's who I'd like to see the Blazers pick.

Waiters has decided to shut down all of his workouts.

Looks like someone promised him that they were going to pick him.

lol.....wait....that could be us. Shhiiiiiit.

pilonv1

Chad Ford Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider

Thomas Robinson measures 6-9 with a crazy 7-3 wingspan today. That should end any concerns about his size at the 4

I don't buy that height. Must make Drummond 7'2"

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

Hearing Charlotte Bobcats "open for business" on the #2 pick, they are meeting with lots of guys outside the #2 pick range - teens to 20s

#7 & Wright for #2. We'll even throw in #30 if you want.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jason Quick said:
A couple of weeks ago, Blazers director of college scouting Chad Buchanan said the Blazers "never" promise a player they will draft him.

Sorry Knux.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Apparently Lillilard is hearing he'll go at #6 to the Blazers. I think that would be a pretty bad pick.
I agree...

I'm all aboard the Lillard train. I like his drive and talent. Not many players can do what he does at his size. I think Jay Williams is a good comparison. I don't mind Derrick Rose-lite who can shoot the ball.

#6 Lillard
#11 Zeller

That's who I'd like to see the Blazers pick.

if Beal is on the board still at 6 they NEED to pick him imo...

pilonv1

I don't know if Zeller and LMA will work well together. I think trading down for someone like Fab Melo may be a better option.

Blackace

It's early but it's looking like Beal doesn't fall past the Wizards.

think it depends on the Bobcats.. if they take MGK like they should then Thomas Robinson is still on the board.. Be tempting to team him with Wall..

Zeller played great this year, but Nick Collison is the second best senior big man taken in the lottery since Duncan. While I really like Collison, that does say something about the success rate of senior big men.

Blackace

Zeller played great this year, but Nick Collison is the second best senior big man taken in the lottery since Duncan. While I really like Collison, that does say something about the success rate of senior big men.

Collison isn't a good NBA... Well at least his contract is bad...

Zeller stats are very close to Eric Montross.. and I think Montross played with a more talented NC team during his career.. His brother will be a better NBA big man I reckon..

Fox318

jrsmith-500x500.jpg

Pic of J.R. Smith riding a bike in Manhattan while another J.R. Smith looks into the camera.

Lemme see Dannny Green do THAT.

I'm lying that's his brother behind him

He is doing it wrong.

You either need a Fixie, lowrider, or an out of place BMX bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom