• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morey's about to trade away every bit of the Rockets future for a one year rental of an injured player.

Blame Les as well. He's just as guilty in this whole mess.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kobe gonna hang up his shoes next year most likely eh?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ceptive_To_Bryant’s_Input_On_Roster_Decisions

Man, a league stuck in lebron mode is gonna suck. Don't get me wrong tho, lebron is an all time great player but man does watching his game bore me to shreds. His moves look ugly as heck.
Kobe has been pushing that "I'm getting old now" routine for a while. I say he's got two or three years left, unless he really wants to unnecessarily push it.

bjb

Banned
Kobe gonna hang up his shoes next year most likely eh?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ceptive_To_Bryant’s_Input_On_Roster_Decisions

Man, a league stuck in lebron mode is gonna suck. Don't get me wrong tho, lebron is an all time great player but man does watching his game bore me to shreds. His moves look ugly as heck.

Kobe's a selfish asshole. He's good at least until 13/14' with 30 million on the table that year. After that his body will have completely fallen apart, but I expect him to still try and leech some more.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He'll play as long as he feels the Lakers put a team on the court that has a shot at competing in the playoffs. I could see 3-4 years out of him.

Blablurn

lebron and CP3 having a good time

YQ2qD.jpg

Jonm1010

Banned
Still not sure how I feel about the hornets keeping Gordon(assuming we do).

I just get that the guy is clearly whiny and immature and not really interested in being here so it's just going to create headaches down the road.

benjipwns

Banned
Mike Trudell: Mike Brown had a phone call w/@Steve Nash while he was making decision. Nash asked him more ?'s than Brown had ever fielded from a player.

Mike Trudell: Brown said that Nash watched LAL-OKC closely, figuring out what spots he'd be able to help & what could be run differently.

bjb

Banned
Still not sure how I feel about the hornets keeping Gordon(assuming we do).

I just get that the guy is clearly whiny and immature and not really interested in being here so it's just going to create headaches down the road.

He seems like a major head case. Why on earth would anyone want to play with Michael Beasley? To get high together? Also it seems he really didn't even understand his own contract situation:

"If you feel that I'm that caliber player," Gordon said, when asked if he felt disrespected. "You don't think I knew I was going to be an unrestricted free agent this summer?

Jonm1010

Banned
He seems like a major head case. Why on earth would anyone want to play with Michael Beasley? To get high together? Also it seems he really didn't even understand his own contract situation:
Yeah after these last few weeks Gordon isn't going to be the guy people will look to for any sort of intelligent conversation. Guy is half way retarded it seems like.

Throw his idiocy on top of his proneness to injury, his immaturity, attitude and his apparent dislike for New Orleans and I really just want to nab some picks for him and play the lottery game the next two years....I don't want him becoming a baron davis type cancer that will affect the young guys like Anthony Davis.

I mean I will never understand how he bagged her. It makes no sense to me.

Don't hate on Marko's SWAG.

And to make you feel worse...

Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima, who's married to NBA star Marko Jaric, says she saved sex for her wedding night at age 27, telling GQ that sex should be "for after marriage." The couple had a daughter in November 2009 after eloping on Valentine's Day, and Adriana says she found out she was pregnant soon after the honeymoon.

Dat hymen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom