• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Anyone that hates on MGS4 or MGS3 has no soul.

Also, Claver and Freeland coming over to Portland from Europe. Interested in Freeland (big man), and don't really care about Claver because he will probably turn into another whiny Spaniard.

MGS4's game play is fantastic. Even though it's become more of a shooter, you can still play stealth all the way if you choose to.

On the technical side it's totally inexcusable. A major video game company should not ever release a game with such a stupid installation scheme. If that's the best their programmers can come up with, they should all be fired, because no other game in existence does that.

I always believe that if you can't come up with a good story, just keep it simple and don't let it get in the way of the game. The worst thing that can happen to a game is to have a terrible story and force it onto the player. MGS4's story is Heavy Rain bad and as long-winded as the typical JRPG.

Strip the entire game of any pretense of a story, fix the installation, it would be worthy of a game of the generation to me.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ESPNSteinLine said:
Among Nets' reasons to push for Dwight finality today, sources say, is fear Blazers will sign RFA Brook Lopez after Indy matched on Hibbert

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
chadfordinsider
Following up on @ESPNSteinLine, Rockets are another threat to Nets w/ Lopez offer sheet if Bulls match Asik.

This is like one giant game of chicken. Rockets could kill Dwight to Brooklyn right now with an offer sheet but it could blow up in their face and they're stuck with Brook Lopez.

chadfordinsider
Following up on @ESPNSteinLine, Rockets are another threat to Nets w/ Lopez offer sheet if Bulls match Asik.

This is like one giant game of chicken. Rockets could kill Dwight to Brooklyn right now with an offer sheet but it could blow up in their face and they're stuck with Brook Lopez.

They won't be, I think BK matches anything they throw.

Nelo Ice

Banned
chadfordinsider

Wouldn't this mean Orlando would have to get Bynum? :lol. Either way when will teams learn that it's only worth paying a premium for game changing talent?!

Shinobi

I played the MGS3 demo for about five minutes before I took a nap. That's the most I've ever given that series. Unless it's the Arkham series, stealth games can eat one.

If he was an unrestricted FA then that would matter more.

Of course. Luckily he's able to exercise his free agent rights this summer.

Oh...wait...he decided to extend his contract another year? Nevermind.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I did the same, so what? The story is still trash.

Edit: And how is Stackhouse worth 1.3 million? Aren't there a legion of D-leaguers out there who can at least run the floor?

MGS3 is the best game in the series. If anyone is to choose to play only one of them, it should be MGS3. I wasn't arguing that MGS4's story wasn't bad.

reilo

I played the MGS3 demo for about five minutes before I took a nap. That's the most I've ever given that series. Unless it's the Arkham series, stealth games can eat one.

LOL at calling Arkham a stealth game.

reilo

It's not, which is why I like it. Funny how that works huh?

Unless it's the Arkham series, stealth games can eat one.

I don't think you know how sentence structure works, because that clearly insinuates that Arkham series are a group of stealth games. Why even bring it up as a comparison?

Shinobi

After spending most of Tuesday negotiating with Rockets and Lakers, Orlando has re-engaged Brooklyn today, league sources tell Y! Sports.

spiritual-going-in-circles11.jpg

I don't think you know how sentence structure works, because that clearly insinuates that Arkham series are a group of stealth games. Why even bring it up as a comparison?

In case someone tried to counter with "OH BUT YOU'RE A BATMAN FAN, BET YOU LIKE ARKHAM HUH?!" There are elements of stealth in the game after all.

Just covering my bases...I know how GAF (still) works.

chadfordinsider

Why would Lopez even sign an offer sheet with Houston when he's getting a 5 year max deal with Brooklyn? He isn't trying to get out of being traded to Orlando, if he was this entire deal would be a non-starter. If he signs an offer sheet with Houston, he loses money.

I've heard that DeVos has the final say on anything regarding Dwight and the thinking is that if he's not going to be able to win a championship before he dies then he can at least do a nice gesture as a thank you to the best player in franchise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom