• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Nash holding up his Laker jersey. It's true, it's damn true!
duvcr.jpg

So...
utterly...
wrong........

ESPNSteinLine
Just going online: Philly trade for Dorell Wright is expanding to include Hornets, who have agreed to send Jarrett Jack to Warriors. Warriors to get Jarrett Jack & Hornets only have to take back draft rights to Edin Bavcic (originally Philly-bound) to complete the trade

wtf whos gonna pass the ball to Ryno
YNR is going to happen now.

lol

Bahahahahha

The only PG on the Hornets roster now is Greivis Vasquez. And he'll probably get less then 20 MPG.

dis gon b gud

Wow 4 years of lopez with no ability to Amnesty?

How in the fuck does any gm accept that for a rebuilding team?
Nets president Billy King made an improved offer on Wednesday morning to spare the Nets the turmoil of Lopez signing an offer sheet with the Bobcats, league sources told Yahoo! Sports. King made the first four years and $58 million of the extension fully guaranteed – no partial guarantees to account for Lopez’s foot problems – and the two sides were negotiating on the fifth year of a potential $78 million extension.

Best part of the quote.

SamuraiX-

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Coach K isn't certain about USA starting lineup vs DR. Source says likely OLY starting lineup is CP, Kobe, LeBron, TC and KD prob over Melo.

PG - CP3
SG - Kobe
SF - Durant
PF - LeBron
C - Chandler

Nice lineup. Melo doesn't deserve to start over KD.

Vestal

Michael Redd...yes, they are actually thinking of signing Michael Redd.

Are the Bulls just calling it a season next year? I mean they let CJ Watson go who was their starter most of the season, they might have to drop a BIG Dime to keep Asik(NOT WORTH IT), and now Michael Redd? Last I heard John Lucas was also on his way out.. So whos going to play Point for them?

WTH are they thinking over there?

"@CAGrizBlog: re: Bayless deal. Pursuit began Tuesday after Ramon Sessions, Randy Foye, Aaron Brooks and Lou Williams turned down Griz offers, per sources"

/howcomehedon'twantmeman?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Are the Bulls just calling it a season next year? I mean they let CJ Watson go who was their starter most of the season, they might have to drop a BIG Dime to keep Asik(NOT WORTH IT), and now Michael Redd? Last I heard John Lucas was also on his way out.. So whos going to play Point for them?

Hinrich.

I know, LOL!!!! And they signed him for two years!! LOL!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

They are signing Hinrich

Emwitus

"@CAGrizBlog: re: Bayless deal. Pursuit began Tuesday after Ramon Sessions, Randy Foye, Aaron Brooks and Lou Williams turned down Griz offers, per sources"

/howcomehedon'twantmeman?

I have a feeling blake is probably going to leave(get traded) and LA will sign sessions back again............

Omega

Banned
Idk giving up two 2nd rounders in the Camby deal was pretty fucking dumb.

Second rounders mean shit these days. The only notable players I can think of coming out the second round were Gilbert Arenas, Ginobli and Isaiah Thomas. One is a rookie, so who knows if he'll keep up the success, another was just a ballhog who had maybe 4-5 good seasons.

I'm ok with giving up second rounders. Knicks don't do that well in the draft anyway, so it saves us from drafting benchwarmers.

After looking up some notable second rounders, there are more than just the three I thought of. Boozer, Ellis, Scola and Marc Gasol. My second point still stands.

The best guy to guard howard was a old as Big Z who could barely run.

A young Big Z couldn't run either, just saying.

masud

Banned
Lin's 28.9 mil for 4 years is pretty dumb from a basketball perspective.

Its 20 mil for 3 years, 4th year is a team option. And even that deal doesn't hurt the Knicks from a cap standpoint. They would have been over the luxury tax threshold for those 3 years whether they signed Lin or not.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AlexKennedyNBA
The Magic informed Dwight Howard that they are suspending trade talks, according to source. Orlando will now focus on their coaching search.

what

Hinrich, who will fit into Thibodeau's system better than CJ, and they drafted the younger Teague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom