• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao @ Howard and the Magic

what a massive cluster fuck

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JRudolphSports
Sources: Magic GM Rob Hennigan told Howard the team tired to make a deal but none of the offers met the team's satisfaction.

Oh and Hennigan has a press conference in about 15 minutes. Was supposed to be about getting Gustavo Ayon but somehow I don't think thats going to be much talk on him.

Bowser

So Cho has pretty much torched Dwight going to BKN, I love it.

Cho_293x267.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned
AlexKennedyNBA
The Magic informed Dwight Howard that they are suspending trade talks, according to source. Orlando will now focus on their coaching search.

what

Hennigan must have really wanted a piece of Brooklyn's shit :lol. Yeah this saga is never going to end. If he makes it to a game he'll never be able to handle the boos he'll get in Orlando.

I'm totally goin for the Lakers next year... I liked them before, but now that they got Nash, it makes me want them to win so he can ring too.

And lol at the Magic, Rob is goin all over the fuckin place right now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SportsCenter said:
BREAKING - Dwight Howard trade to @brooklynnets falls through, last-gasp attempt to work a deal has died. @RicBucher w/more on ESPN2 soon

giga

No one's gonna touch that Lopez contract. Now that they have what…$55 million assigned to just 3 players how the fuck are they gonna sign him next year?

JRudolphSports
Sources: Magic GM Rob Hennigan told Howard the team tired to make a deal but none of the offers met the team's satisfaction.

Oh and Hennigan has a press conference in about 15 minutes. Was supposed to be about getting Gustavo Ayon but somehow I don't think thats going to be much talk on him.

A presser for Ayon? LOLOL

@mbretosESPN: According to Ric Bucher - The trade of Dwight Howard to the Nets is dead. A last-gasp attempt to work a deal has died

Nelo Ice

Banned
JRudolphSports

Just take Bynum Hennigan no one's going to offer you better! Unless you want to take whatever Houston has and roll the dice on getting an all star vs getting a proven one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Magic GM seems to be even dumber than Morey.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
PG - CP3
SG - Kobe
SF - Durant
PF - LeBron
C - Chandler

Nice lineup. Melo doesn't deserve to start over KD.

PG - CP3
SG - Lebron
SF - Melo
PF - Love
C - Chandler

Love and Melo are better suited for international play. Kobe shouldn't be starting. His role should be to provide an explosion off the bench and veteran leadership/lighting a fire under anyone who gets complacent.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How can he say no offers are satisfactory? These are the offers that are out there. At this point, you can't get a better deal than Bynum.

Matrix

@MagicInsider

Magic are sticking out their chin and playing hard ball with Dwight Howard. And yes, despite bad blood, they would love to have him in ORL

LOL

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
So, with his Net's option dried up, what does Dwight do? Magic say, we can work it out if he agrees to extend.

what the fuck? Now they want to extend him, again? This shit is worse than a soap opera.

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA
Magic tried every angle to do a deal that worked for them, all scenarios out there "undesirable." -- will table talks and move on.

This shit going to drag into the season..

Also, lol Sheridan and his sources.

Omega

Banned
All these reporters and insiders making tweets about the deal got me thinking..

I haven't seen Chris Broussard's name popup once. Ever since that one day where Deron Williams resigned with the Nets and everyone was mocking him for his "multiple sources", I don't think I've heard one thing from this guy.

Did he go into hiding or something?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
God I hope Henny was trolling so hard - Press conference in 10 minutes is actually Dwight signing a contract extension and not for friggin Gustavo Ayon.

giga

Wow, so Orlando are going to stick with Dwight and let him walk away next year?

Should've gotten the picks/assets from Houston imo.
They can try and trade him again before the deadline. Brooklyn is gone though as an option. This seems more like punishment for Dwight reneging on his ETO. Dangling Jay-z's cock in front of him and then kicking it away.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@MagicInsider said:
ORLANDO SENTINEL BREAKING: Unless something crazy happens, Magic have no plans to trade Dwight to Brooklyn

All of this was SANE?

Matrix

Let the Rockets complete tanking and youth building commence!

Fuck off Orlando and Dwight... sick of your soap opera drama

So Henny ending trade talks as Jersey deal finally dies for good means he was only interested in the jersey deal, no?

What a doofus, take that Houston deal and shut the fuck up. Suspending trade talks....henny go eat all the dicks.

JRudolphSports

HAHAHA! This is awesome, what a appropriate finish to this bullshit merry-go-round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom