• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

7fdGK.png

fMua6.jpg

cp3cam.gif

Guy in suit behind paul is an LA fan about to clap, and woman is net's checking datass....But instead of grabbing it, they just taking pictures.

So this means we're going to hear about this all the way through the next trade deadline as well?

Why did the Magic let Ryno walk if they thought there was chance Dwight would still be there this year? Why didn't they take the Rockets' or Lakers' offers? Do they realize how boned they'll be if this lasts all the way through a S&T next year?

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
So are the Nets going to be paying Deron, Joe, Wallace, and Bropez like a combined $70 million or something in 2015-2016?

C'mon, you know that shit's gravy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"@AlexKennedyNBA

Rob Hennigan: "There's really nothing new for us to report. We will do whatever it is that's in the best interest of this organization."

LOL so watching Howard walk and getting nothing is in the best interest after you almost traded with the Nets for their shit?

What a shitty GM.

Oh, please. They'll kiss his ass. Who's going to stand up to him? Bitch ass Jameer?

Patrick Chewing is gone, isn't he?

Why? Its not like anybody in the organization likes this guy. He can't intimidate 15 players at the same time. Im pretty sure Baby could sit on his ass while they soap bar his ass to a pulp.

squicken

Magic GM Hennigan on reports that Howard trade talks have been suspended: "That's not accurate." @WindhorstESPN
-

Wizard still in the game. Just needs more assets

Hennigan is a freaking fool if he thinks it's a good idea to keep Dwight on the team for another year. It's great for us because it takes out our top tanking threat, but still I can't believe the man is this stupid.

There's absolutely no way the Magic don't trade Dwight before the season.

Hennigan would be an idiot not to take a look at the Rockets' and Lakers' deals.

It's Dwight's fault he didn't get to Brooklyn (yet), he was a fool to pick up the option mid-season.

GiJoccin

Are there any Nets fans on GAF? Are they fans of the team following them from NJ? Former Knicks fans from Brooklyn?

I followed the nets back when they were decent, and now that they're coming to Brooklyn I'll probably follow them again. (live near the new stadium)

If they left the Dwight sweepstakes and wanted to keep Bropez... why would they give him a max contract? Why wouldn't they let him sign an offer sheet so that they'd only be on the hook for 4 years and for 20 million less???

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Magic GM Hennigan on reports that Howard trade talks have been suspended: "That's not accurate." @WindhorstESPN
-

Wizard still in the game. Just needs more assets

Well shit lol god damn more drama

Sam Amick
To be clear, I had been told on good authority last week that the Nets would potentially table Dwight Howard talks until Brook Lopez could be traded after being signed by Brooklyn - which is Jan. 15. If Howard is still in Orlando at that time, the Nets will re-engage.

This shit better not go on during the regular season. We don't need this, again.

Tell Howard to make a decision on houston/la/atlanta/dallas and be done with it.

Nash speaking Spanish to Pau/Kobe on the fly while the defense has zero clue what is going on?

Yes, please...just put it on my plate.

If nothing else, this season will be entertaining.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This shit better not go on during the regular season. We don't need this, again.

Tell Howard to make a decision on houston/la/atlanta/dallas and be done with it.

I thought it was December 15th or 3 months after signing date -- whichever is later?

Matrix

There's absolutely no way the Magic don't trade Dwight before the season.

Hennigan would be an idiot not to take a look at the Rockets' and Lakers' deals.

It's Dwight's fault he didn't get to Brooklyn (yet), he was a fool to pick up the option mid-season.

Fucker could have tested Houston out, gotten to the Nets without all this if he really hated his few months in Houston, and Magic and their retard GM would be over this mess.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
MagicInsider
Hennigan also said he spoke with Dwight today and added "there's a chance, yeah" that Howard could return to ORL. Unbelievable.

DONT GO DWIGHT. STAY IN ORLANDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom