• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Now this is cool:
Starting Tuesday August 7th (6:30 AM EST) thru Thursday August 9th (11:30 PM EST and then again Friday August 10th (12:30 PM EST) thru Monday August 13th (4:00 AM EST) on NBA TV they will be showing every concluding finals game in order from 1980-2011. It starts off with Lakers @ Sixers 1980 Game 6, Celtics @ Rockets 1981 Game 6, etc

via RealGM

Mothman91

What's the rule for tipping the ball when it's on the rim??

Just saw Tonys layup that was going in clearly get tipped out. Yet, no call.

Roy to the Wolves is now official

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/07/31/timberwolves-sign-guard-brandon-roy-to-contract/

AzJjAp5CQAAzPiK.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This contract signing with Roy is like watching an episode of Casshern...

No matter how good things look for the first 20 minutes, the last 4 will end in wrist slitting from everyone watching.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This contract signing with Roy is like watching an episode of Casshern...

No matter how good things look for the first 20 minutes, the last 4 will end in wrist slitting from everyone watching.

I've never watched Casshern. Worth watching?

Also I don't think anybody else in here is getting that reference.

DY_nasty

I've never watched Casshern. Worth watching?

Also I don't think anybody else in here is getting that reference.

I'm marathoning through it right now. Its definitely worth watching. You know how Anime-Gaf is though - they'll hate on a lot of things on principle alone.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm marathoning through it right now. Its definitely worth watching. You know how Anime-Gaf is though - they'll hate on a lot of things on principle alone.

Nah theres some good people in there who say a lot of good things about Casshern. I know pizzaroll has been bugging me for a while to watch it. Guess I'll check it out.

DY_nasty

If you like slitting your wrists, I like living so I avoid that. Deadman Wonderland is better IMHO, just kinda incomplete.

"Kinda?" lol

And DMW is just craziness for the sake of craziness. As hilarious as it is, that's really all it is.

I'm on ep 14 of Casshern right now and I want to put my face in a blender. 10/10

Fjordson

Just realized the commentator doing NBC's Olympic games with Doug Collins does the local broadcast for the Warriors here in the bay area. Sweet.

So Mike Krzyzewski has pretty much designated Kevin Durant as the scorer, LeBron James as the playmaker off point, Carmelo Anthony as a guy whose job is to finish/play PF off the bench, Chris Paul as an orchestrator, and Kobe as the closer/soulstealer for Team USA.

I missing anyone?
"Kinda?" lol

And DMW is just craziness for the sake of craziness. As hilarious as it is, that's really all it is.

I'm on ep 14 of Casshern right now and I want to put my face in a blender. 10/10
DWM also isn't finished, there's a point to the craziness.

And real talk: If Casshern the Movie didn't exist would people care as much about Sins?

DY_nasty

So Mike Krzyzewski has pretty much designated Kevin Durant as the scorer, LeBron James as the playmaker off point, Carmelo Anthony as a guy whose job is to finish/play PF off the bench, Chris Paul as an orchestrator, and Kobe as the closer/soulstealer for Team USA.

I missing anyone?
"by the way, Chandler - I'm gonna need you to save america. kthnx"
DWM also isn't finished, there's a point to the craziness.

And real talk: If Casshern the Movie didn't exist would people care as much about Sins?
Just going off each show as a standalone entity. DMW drops off more abruptly than Big O and the first Lord of The Rings movie combined.

linsivvi

Argentina was leading until I left work and came home to see highlights in slow motion. I'll watch it again and see wtf happened

Yeah I didn't watch it either...too many things going on at that time to watch that game. From the box score it seems like only Manu and Scola showed up.

Just going off each show as a standalone entity. DMW drops off more abruptly than Big O and the first Lord of The Rings movie combined.
That's the producers' fault though. The manga had tons of character development w/ people that actually matter in the series. They chopped out alot to make the animation for seemingly no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom