• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3usRD.png

SUPREME1

Banned
Dude: "Yo Anthony Davis."

AD: "Wassup?"

Dude: "When you gonna shave that fucked up unibrow?"

AD: "Naw man, it's part of my brand."

Dude: "You're brand huh?"

AD: "Yup. Plan on making money off it."

Dude: "So how much you plan on making off your fucked up teeth?"

AD: : (

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dude: "Yo Anthony Davis."

AD: "Wassup?"

Dude: "When you gonna shave that fucked up unibrow?"

AD: "Naw man, it's part of my brand."

Dude: "You're brand huh?"

AD: "Yup. Plan on making money off it."

Dude: "So how much you plan on making off your fucked up teeth?"

AD: : (

He just needs to grow a giant beard out and it'll be fine.

Fjordson

Big win, but USA looked kinda sloppy in the first half.

Glad Davis got some minutes. Hope he gets to play just a bit more going forward.

Jonm1010

Banned
Please put down the pipe. See him shoot some midrange jumpers? Yes. No to 3's. I think this kid can be prime Amar'e with defense, the best big man in the league.

I just want to see it for my own selfish reasons to see what he's capable of hitting on a consistent basis.

Of course it's not in the teams best interest, but if it's against Nigeria or Lithuania I don't care.

It doesn't work like that.
Hgh is a hell of a drug.

. I'm just hoping a solid 5-10 a year for the next few years

Out of nowhere for no reason stats:

Harden finals stats:
12.4 pts 37.5 fg% 31.8 3fg% 4.8 RB 1 Stl 79.2 FT% in 32.8 minutes

Season:
16.8 pts 49.1 fg% 39 3fg% 4.1 RB 1 Stl 84.6 FT% in 31.4 minutes

shira

Its not hard to see that he's gonna put on more weight. Just look at how broad he his through the shoulders in comparison to the rest of his torso. He's got much broader shoulders than Durant or Anthony Randolph. He built like Dwight was in his first 2 years.
You know nothing about his work ethic or what happens if he bulks up so quickly.
So easy to mess up your back or lose mobility/vertical with weight gain.
Dwight Howard was a freak dunking on 12" rims. I don't think Davis is that kind of guy.

how come there's no gif of DWill losing his shoe??

Kobe should sign it

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know nothing about his work ethic or what happens if he bulks up so quickly.
and neither do you so lolz lets make a dumb argument about it

fact is he can't survive with his frame the way it is now. whether he turns into a workout machine or not doesn't matter - he'll add muscle just by showing up his job on time. Its like comparing Tyrus and LMA. Both were far from being NBA ready because of their frames. One put in the work and turned into a tank while maintaining the mobility that makes him the most underrated defender in the league and the other well... he doesn't come to camp out of shape or anything but he's an NBA body by surviving alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom